night and day with suju hyungs

onew's suju-sitter

 

‘ It’s now or never ..! ‘ Onew thought simply…

“ Eik ! “ Onew make a cute while close his eyes when he hug…

The person feel someone hug him from behind and immediately takes off his eye pad and turn…

“ Kyuhyun hyung… Can I sleep with you tonight…? ” Onew asked with his face slightly blushed look down on the floor…

When the suju heard Onew voice , they also take it off and look at Onew … They couldn’t believe it and widen their eyes…

“ Sure ..” Kyuhyun smile widely and hug Onew…

“ Aww…That’s not fair ..how come the maknae get to sleep with Onew….” Sungmin whined…

“ It’s not my fault , he’s choose me I can’t reject it right ..? After all who would be able to reject Onew ..? ” Kyuhyun said while pinch Onew cheek … Onew just closed his eye when he did that …

“ Don’t pinch his cheek too hard … His cheek still sore from Heechul’s pinches…” Teukie stated worriedly…

“ Yah ! I didn’t pinched him that hard…” Heechul denied while Ryeowook and Teukie just rolled his eyes…

“ I’ll let you go this time maknae…. Mark my word I will get my chance to spend night with Onew…” Heechul warned him before he goes into his room… Onew felt guilty…

“ Heechul hyung…I’m sorry…” Onew bows 90 degree … and that make Heechul stop his track turn to look at Onew…

“ No …It’s okay , Onew-shi…but next time you should choose me to spend night with you … neh…? ” he winked…Onew just nodded sheepishly

“ Cha ! Cha ! ” Teukie clap his hands together for several times…

“ It’s late already….why don’t we all go to bed…” he suggest… Then they’re on their way to their bed room but Onew stopped him…

Now everyone look at him , Onew fidgeted at first …

“ Is there something wrong … Onew-shi …? ” Ryeowook asked him worried …Onew just shook his head… Onew look at him then he give him a good night kiss on the cheek…. Ryeowook and the others widen their eyes when Onew did that…

“ I just want to give you a goodnight kiss… I hope you don’t mind…” Onew said blushing… Ryeowook already frozen up in front of Onew  … Onew slowly walk towards the others and one by one he give them a goodnight kiss on their cheek… Now he could see that they look satisfied… then Sungmin , Ryeowook and Teukie approached him… Onew look scared at first because maybe a good night kiss was a bad idea after all… but the three of them give him a goodnight kiss on his cheek also… Onew just giggled… “ Good night , Onew-shi…” they wished him before leaves and Onew wished them back…

Onew holding his pillow with his hand while the other he drag his luggage to Kyuhyun’s room…

“ Ahem…Ahem… “ someone interrupt him… Onew turn to look …Heechul is standing there tapping his right foot…

“ Did you forget something…? ” he asked while raised his eyebrow… Onew just chuckled and walk to Heechul… he tiptoed and give him a goodnight on the cheek…

“ Good night hyung….” Onew smile at him… “ You too..” he give Onew goodnight kiss also before he leaves…

“ Then ..? How about me…? ” Kyuhyun asked out of nowhere… Onew just giggled…

“ Hyung…you already get to spend the night with me…” Onew still giggling…

“ But…I still want a goodnight kiss…” Kyuhyun pouted…

“ How about we go to your room first , then we continue to talk about this…” Onew smile at him and take his pillow walk before him then he stopped his track…. Onew turn to look at Kyuhyun ….

“ Hyung…where is your room…? ” Onew look clueless… Kyuhyun just chuckled at his cuteness..

“ Ok…Let’s go …” Kyuhyun pull Onew by his hand while the other he help Onew with his luggage…

When they get in… Onew could see there’s only single bed …. ‘ How are we gonna fit in on that single bed … ? ’ he thought for a while… “ What are you thinking about , Onew-shi ..? ” Kyuhyun interrupt his thought…  “ Um….” Onew seem hesitated…Kyuhyun look confuse at first then he tilted his bed and he see his single bed ….he just chuckled lightly because he know why Onew act like that…

“ You think that we won’t fit on that bed is it…? ” Kyuhyun raised his eyebrow… Onew fidgeted at first then he nodded sheepishly…

“ It’s okay…you can have the bed…I’ll be sleeping on the floor…” Kyuhyun smile at him… Onew feel guilty when he said that to him…

“ But won’t it be cold to sleep on the floor..? ” Onew look guilty…

“ It’s okay…” Kyuhyun ruffles his hair…

“ Now…you better change into your pajama…” Kyuhyun ordered him and Onew obeyed him… when Onew come out…the mattress already on the floor neat and clean….

“ Hyung…What is this..? ” Onew ask confused… “ That’s where I’ll be sleeping…” Kyuhyun simply stated eyes still on his laptop…

“ You sleep first…” this time he look at Onew… Onew just nod and lay on the bed , pull the cover to his chin …

Several hours later , Kyuhyun still play with his laptop … Onew then sit up….

“ Hyung….” He whined…Kyuhyun immediately look at him… “ What’s wrong…? ” he ask concern …

“ Can’t sleep…it’s too cold…” Onew pouted while he rubs his eye cutely…

“ C-Cold…? ” Kyuhyun look at Onew and Onew nodded cutely…

“ Can’t you just sleep here , hyung… ? ” Onew pat the empty space beside him… Kyuhyun without saying anything he turn off his laptop and go to Onew…. He slide in beside Onew and lay down…

Onew then snuggles to him… Kyuhyun can’t help but find him cute and he hugs him…. Kyuhyun look down to Onew… “ Feeling better..? ” Kyuhyun asked… Onew just nod… “ Much more better…” he snuggles more into Kyuhyun’s chest…

“ Good…Let’s go to sleep…it’s already late…” Kyuhyun hug him tightly

“ That should be my line hyung…It’s not good to sleep so late it’s bad for our health…” Onew yawn lightly… Kyuhyun just smile … ‘ Even though he’s already become a maknae in this dorm , he still manage to act as a leader..’ he smile in his thought… That night both of them fell asleep in each other arms…

 

Next morning , Sungmin and Ryeowook barge in Kyuhyun’s room … They can see that Kyuhyun hug Onew so tight while Onew sleep on his chest …that scene make them jealous … Both of them look at each other then they smirk… They got out of the room for a while then come back with Heechul and Leeteuk…

When they see them , they widen their eyes… Heechul immediately march at the couple and pull Onew from Kyuhyun embrace and hug him… Kyuhyun could feel the warmth in his arms is gone and he slightly open his eyes ….he blink for a few times and rub it…. Then the view became much more clear , he could see Sungmin and Ryeowook look satisfied , Heechul look angry at him while Leeteuk crossed his arms on his chest raised his eyebrow…

“ Would you kind to explain what happen …? ” he asked . Kyuhyun just sighed …

“ Hyung… we just sleep nothing more than that…” Kyuhyun lazily explain…

“ Yeah …sleep ..then why are you hugged him so tight like you don’t want to let go of him… ? ” Heechul  ask still hugs Onew in his embrace…

“ That …” before he could explain , Onew already wake up and rub his eyes cutely… he look around him… then he look up …

“ Heechul hyung…I’m cold…” he snuggles into Heechul’s chest… Heechul look a bit surprised when Onew did that to him but he hugs him back smile contently…

“ That should explain why…” Kyuhyun said … “ I see..” Leeteuk nodded his head… he turn to look at Sungmin and Ryeowook who still looking awed at Onew cuteness…

“ You two ..” his voice sounds stern … “ What are you doing here ..? We should go make breakfast before all of them wake up …” he walk out of the room … They just look down and they look at Kyuhyun who look at them back…

“ I already know that both of you will report to Leeteuk and Heechul..” he said simply… before both could argued back , Leeteuk already call for both of them…

“ Yah ..! Maknae where’s your manners.. We’re still your hyung …! ” Heechul nag him..

“ Yeah … but I’m not the maknae anymore…” he smile look happy…

Heechul put Onew back on the bed and pull the blanket to cover his body… After several hours… Onew slowly sit up and rub his eyes… he look at surround him .. look dumbfounded…

“ Where am I …? ” he  tilted his head… then he shrug off and get off from the bed… Onew feels drowsy and he walk slowly… then he trip over nothing and he fell on the floor…

“ Onew ..! Are you okay..? ” someone came beside him… Onew look up … “ Owh …Siwon hyung…morning…” Onew look confused… “ You okay ..? Hurt anywhere …? ” Siwon slightly touch his body if he’s hurt…

“ Ani… I’m okay , hyung…but hyung ..what are you doing here…? ” he asked look confused.. Siwon just chuckled and it makes Onew more confused… Siwon ruffles his hair… “ Aigoo…why are you so dense… Onew ..right now you living in Suju’s dorm …remember..? ” he smiles at him… Onew think for a while then he remember back and his face turn red …

“ Mian…” he look down embarrassed … “ Hehehe…it’s okay… I don’t mind..” he smile at him.. Onew feel embarrassed and he walks before Siwon but he trip over again but this time Siwon manage to catch him before he falls on the floor… “ That was close…” Siwon look relief…

“ I’m okay …hyung… you can let me go now…” Onew try to struggle a bit… but Siwon didn’t let him go instead he carried him in bridal style…

“ H-Hyung ..! ” Onew surprised and quickly put his hands around Siwon’s neck…  “ I don’t want you to get hurt … if you do how are we gonna explain to your members when they come back..? ” Siwon simply reply and walk to the living room…

When he walk to the living room… all of the suju hyungs already up and they are waiting Sungmin , Ryeowook and Leeteuk make their breakfast… All of them look at Onew and Siwon..

“ Siwon…he’s not your bride , you don’t have to carry him like that…” Eunhyuk look jealous…

“ What ..? You jealous..? I always want to carry a cute maknae like this…” he said proudly…

“ Well…I’m sorry if I’m not cute…” Kyuhyun said sarcastically…

“ Hehehe..no heart feelings..” Siwon said to Kyuhyun…

“ By the way … why are you carry him like that…he can walk by himself..” he said look confuse…

Siwon put Onew down and he told Onew to sit on the couch with Yesung and Heechul…Onew just nod . He turn to look at others and greet them , he’s on his way but he trip over nothing AGAIN …he’s about to fall but this time Donghae and Eunhyuk hold him back from fell on the floor…

“ Now , you guys understand why I had to carry him like that…? ” Siwon asked them and they all nod except Shindong still his eyes on the tv… 
“ He has too much sangtae in him..! ” everyone thought the same… Donghae pull Onew to the couch and forced him to sit between Yesung and Heechul… Onew look dumfounded and shy at the same time… he’s been quite the whole time not a word came from his mouth… it seem like he hasn’t adpt to the situation… suddenly Yesung put his arm around Onew’s shoulder and it make Onew flinch look surprised…

“ You don’t have to look that surprised…” he chuckled … “ Mian…” Onew said sheepishly… “ Why don’t we just enjoy watching the tv…neh…? ” he smile at him… Onew just nod… the tv actually show about turtle… “Awww…. Look at them …aren’t they look so cute…? ” Yesing sequeled… Onew look confuse when he heard what Yesung had said to himself… then he look at Heechul who only shook his head …

Onew tucked Heechul’s sleeve… “ Hyung… why Yesung hung said like that…? ” he asked… Heechul look at Onew then he chuckled…. “ Why don’t you try ask him yourself..” he ruffles his hair… Onew seem hesitated at first … “ Yesung hyung…” he called and the latter look at him… “ Hm..? ”

“ Why do you think turtles is cute…? ” Onew ask .. Yesung seem like he doesn't know how to explain to him then he pull Onew by the hand and goes to his room… Onew look dumfounded then Yesung show him an aquarium and it has a turtle in it only there’s no water… Onew slowly approached … “ It’s a turtle…” Onew smiles.. Yesung nodded vigorously … “ This one is Ddongkoma..” he take the turtle out… “ Ddongkoma.. come out ..I want to introduce to Onew..” he talks to the turtle… but the turtle didn’t come out…

“ Anneyeong ..Ddongkoma…I’m Onew from Shining Shinee ..” he introduce himself suddenly the turtle came out from the shell and he slightly yawned before look at Onew… Onew look closelt and slightly pat it’s head… Ddongkoma didn’t hide in the shell at all instead it only look at Onew…

Onew giggles… “ Cute…” Onew still pat it’s head… “ Isn’t it..? Turtles are cute…! ” Yesung said in joy… Onew just nod agreed … Yesung out Ddongkoma back into the aquarium… “ Let’s go … the others might be having their breakfast already…” When they come out ..all of them already sit on the dining table… The table seem full  , Yesung immediately go to his sit which between Ryeowook and Leeteuk… Onew just standing there look at them…

“ Onew … what are you standing for..c’mon sit here…” Leeteuk pat an empty sit between him and Heechul… Onew nodded shyly and slowly sit between them…

“ So..? Did Yesung show you something…? ” Heechul whispered to Onew …Onew nod and he smile.. “ He did… Ddongkoma is cute..” Onew said while eating the breakfast… Heechul widen his eyes in surprised…

“ Yah ..! Yesung ..! What have you done..! You’ll already corrupt maknae’s brain…! ” Heechul nag at Yesung..

“ What ! I’m not ..! I only show Ddongkoma to him ..” Yesung argued back..

“ What did you do to make Onew think that turtle is cute..! You’re not spreading your weirdness to Onew are you…” Heechul suddenly protect Onew protectively… Onew couldn’t eat but he look confuse at both Heechul and Yesung…

“ Enough , you two…can’t you see ..Onew can’t eat when you hold him like that..” Leeteuk pointed at Heechul… Heechul release him and send a death glare to Yesung before he eats his breakfast… Onew still look dumbfounded… “ Did I do something..? ” Onew asked… all of them shook their head … “ Yeah.. you did…” Shindong answered out of blue… Onew look down feels guilty… “ Damn..the chicken is already out…” Shindong said in annoyed..” Shindong hyung… you can have my chicken if you want to..” Onew offered him… “ I don’t want your chcken..” he said bluntly..

“ Shindong…Just take it…” Siwon nudge at his rib… Shindong just look away not interested..then Siwon snatch Shindong’s bowl and put Onew’s chicken in it and forced Shindong to eat it..” Now, eat . “ he said while give the bowl back to him…

Shindong stare at it first… “ Eat it or it won’t taste good anymore..” Siwon said simply… Shindong only crunched up his face before he eats it…

“ What about you ? Don’t you like chicken ? ” Shindong ask him not looking at him…Onew smile at him and shook his head slightly…

“ Ani…I don’t mind about it..you’re my hyung… so I should give it to you…” Onew said simply… that makes Shindong feels a little bit guilty… Onew continue to eat his breakfast with happy face.. while Shindong eats it silently … When the other finished their breakfast , Onew volunteered himself to wash the dishes…. At first Leeteuk and Ryeowook didn’t let him to do so but Onew insisted so they let him to do it …Onew seem happy when he washing the dishes , he wipe pull out the gloves and keep it away… Suddenly someone pull him by the arm…Onew turn to look and it’s Heechul…

“ Hyung..? ” Onew look confuse then he push him into his room… when Onew get in Heechul forced him to sit at the edge of the bed… Onew tilted his head confused then he feels something fury rub at his feet …That makes Onew jumped and stand on the bed… Heechul just chuckled at his reaction…

“ Relax… It’s just Heebum…” he picked the fury thing…

“ H-Heebum…? ” Onew look at the animal in Heechul’s arm…

“ Come here…sit..” Heechul pat beside him… Onew slowly sit beside him… Then Heechul put it on Onew’s lap…  Onew frozen up at first…

“ Relax… it won’t bite …try to pat it’s head…” Heechul  take Onew’s hand and forced to pat it… Onew seem hesitated then the cat start to purr and act cute to him… That makes him smile…

“ Hehe… Cute…” Onew pat it’s head then slowly rub it’s body…. Heechul just chuckled…

“ So …Which one is more cute…? ” Heechul ask him suddenly…Onew seem to think for a while…

“ Um… I don’t know… All animals I think it’s cute…I choose any of them…” Onew smile while patting Heebum’s head until the cat sleep on his lap… Heechul just nod… “ You’re so generous…” he ruffled Onew’s hair…

“ Onew-shi ..! Onew-shi …! Where are you…? ” someone called him…

“ I’m in here…” he answered…

“ Owh…!?  Heechul hyung…you already introduce Heebum to Onew…? ” Donghae smirk at him…

“ So what if I did…? “ Heechul answer in annoyed…

“ Hahaha..Nothing hyung…” Donghae laugh slightly then look at Onew …

“ Let’s go … Onew-shi…” Donghae pull him… “ Huh ? Where to …? ” Onew look dumbfounded … Donghae continue to pull him luckily Heechul fast enough to grab Heebum from Onew’s lap…  “ We’re all going to have fun but first , you need to go wash up …” Donghae said to him… Onew just nod and goes to Kyuhyun’s room to wash up…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anneyeong ...! I'm back with new update .... hehehe... sorry if took so long....

i hope you guys enjoy reading it...and don't forget to comment ...!^^