Welcome new maknae.

onew's suju-sitter

In SHINee's dorm, everyone is busy packing their luggage, getting ready for their vacation. Key is the most busy of them all.

"Jjong hyung ah! don't forget your sweater! I'm not buying you another if you forget!"

"Minho! We'll be there only for 2 days not a 2 weeks! Why did you pack so many things?"

"My Son! Why so many insect repellents? We're staying in a 5 star hotel get it? Not in the jungle!"Aigoo this boy..

"Now where's my denim jeans for goodness sake!"

"Onew hyung! You too! have you finished packing?"

"Pick up your shirt on the floor Jjong before.."

*thud

"Ouch! I'm good!"

"Sorry about that hyung. hehe.."

Well, the situation kinda went on for about 2 hrs already. Neighbours can only hear the almighty diva key's voice from the dorm. Lucky for key he was cute and an idol so the neighbours would'nt complain unless they want to get mocked by fans. Sometimes they wonder how the other members can stand listening to his nagging.

"Hyung, can i borrow your sweatshirt? I love mine too much i'm scared to bring it. Can I hyung? Please~" Taemin asked Minho, aegyo style. "Minho hyung can I? Can I?" He started jumping on the bed this time. It is then taemin realise minho was'nt even listening to him. He was listening to his i-pod, lips moving mouthing the lyrics.

Aish hyung. Such a waste of my aegyo talent. He then moved on to Jonghyun, when he remembered Jjong had extra nice sweatshirt that he liked, that was given by onew on his birthday.

"Jonghyun hyung, can I borrow your pretty sweatshirt pretty please~" Taemin's doing his aegyo again. Jonghyun saw taemin was talking to him and took off his ear-piece.

"Yes, what were you saying?" He asked, looking like a lost puppy.

What's up with everyone and their i-pods? Taemin turn around to look at onew, busy packing with headphones attached on his head. Onew hyung too?

Later he then realise when key started screaming again asking for his pink top. Oh, so it's to escape from hearing problems aye? How dare they did this to my umma! She.. I mean he's taking care of us you know, not like nagging on purpose.. Taemin slapped Jonghyun's shoulder and pout. "Yes taemin what do you want?" Jonghyun asked, not looking at the maknae's face.

"OH MY GOD WHY ARE'NT YOU GUYS READY YET WE HAVE 3 MORE HOURS BEFORE THE FLIGHT AND HAVE TO SEND ONEW HYUNG TO THE SUJU'S FIRST WE DON'T HAVE THAT MUCH TIME!" Key shouted when he saw taemin's luggage still not ready yet.

"Me ready."

"Me too."

"Me three. Key, do you think i need to bring my own pillow? You know, just in case SUJU hyungs does'nt have extra.."

"Onew, have you not done any sleepovers before? Aish, and taemin why are'nt you ready yet? Hurry up I'll wait for you outside and look for a cab and I want all of you to be ready in 5 mins!" key leaved the room, still talking to himself about how excited he is.

Well, you guys are excited cause you're going on a vacation. And I'm heading to the SUJUs'. Wow am i feeling nervous right now? Will they be happy when i'm there? Gosh I hope it won't be awkward. Why had'nt i think of this before? Onew rubbed his chest trying to calm down. Okay calm down onew. It's going to be fine. Kyu hyung is there and he loves me. He'll be happy. At least I get to know one of the members is happy with my presence. B..but there's 11 more.. It's okay. I'll just use my aegyo then. No one can resist me. Or at least I can smile. You know onew your smile can make the world become gentle. hehe. Okay. Smile onew smile....

"Yah! What's with that stupid grin hurry up already the cab's here!" That snapped onew out and he realise the other members had already stuffed thei luggage into the cab's bonet. Aish why is my heart beating fast? It's going to be okay Onew. They're your hyungs what's so bad about that?

He then join the others putting his luggage, well more like a bagpack actually, into the bonet.

 

Meanwhile in SUJU's dorm..

"He's coming! He's on his way! Our new maknae is on his way!" Raewook sang as he is preparing for lunch.

"are you kidding me? Onew? Living with us? Oh it is such a dream come true! Finally we get to have a bunny maknae in this house! Just wait till i get him those dubu cheeks.. I'm gonna squish him!" kyuhyun pinched his own cheek. All of the members just smiled since they have the same thoughts. Just as they were talking, suddenly they heard someone knocking the door.

"HE'S HERE!!" Everyone raced to open the door.

"Anyeong hyungs!" Key smiled as soon as the door opened. Instead of replying, they went straight to the cab where onew still struggling to take out his bag from the bonet. This is when the famous sangtae strikes again. Onew, with all his might trying to take out his bag that was under Key's huge luggage. The result? too much force causing him to lost balance as soon as he gets the bag out.

"Aaah!!" Onew closed his eyes, his hand still hugging the bag, waiting for the pain on his backside. But it never came. Instead, Onew found himself being held by Eunhyuk and Donghae.

"Ouh, thanks hyung! I thought I'm gonna fall down like always you know when my sangt...." Onew started to blabber as he felt awkward and embarrassed for his clumsiness.

"Aigoo he's soo cute!! Donghae ah, he can be our son! keke!" Eunhyuk pinch onew's cheek. Onew felt lost and looked at donghae for an explaination. Is Donghae hyung blushing? What is going on? Me? Son? Eunhyuk hyung and Donghae hyung?

Donghae realised onew's blur face. Oh my gosh Kyu was right he did look like a bunny. hehe..

"Well nevermind Onew it's an inside joke. You'll know better while you're here. Let's get in! Sungmin mind to carry his bag?" Donghae hold Onew's right hand as they walk towards the house. Eunhyuk then joins in, holding Onew's left hand.

"Omo we're like a cute family!" Donghae gave Eunhyuk a stare, but is ignored.

"Onew-shi! Want a piggy ride? Come on! You'll trip again." Kyuhyun squat down, Donghae and Eunhyuk released both his hands,leaving Onew no choice but to accept the offer.

"Okay. But I'm heavy hyung I bet you knew that" Onew said as he gets on Kyuhyun.

"No worries. Hyung is strong! Let's go!"

Woah, is this how it feels becoming a maknae? Everyone loves you? Hehe it's not as bad as I thought it would be..

As they went pass through the door, Onew could see Leeteuk, Ryeowook, Yesung and Heechul were standing, smiling at him. Whereas Shindong sat on the sofa watching TV, can't be bothered. Well maybe he's too engrossed watching the show to realise i'm here.

"Welcome new maknae Onew!"  The four standing greeted him with a smile. Kyuhyun put him down, allowing Onew to bow at the four.

"Anyeong hyungs. Thank you for letting me stay here for a while. I'll help you while i can." Onew being polite as always.

"Well you can start by throwing the snack wrapper for me." Shindong said, eyes still on the TV.

"Shindong be nice! What is wrong with you?" Leeteuk stared at him, but Shindong just continue watching the TV.

"Onew ah just ignore him. He's like that whenever there's a newcomer. He treated me like that to for the first few months I got here. He'll be good." Kyuhyun explain when he saw onew almost obey to Shindong and was on his way to pick up the wrapper.

Just as they almost forget about the other SHINee members outside their house, Jonghyun, Minho and Taemin in the car, whereas key still standing by the front door. That is when Leeteuk realise.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry for ignoring you guys. Please come in for awhile." Leeteuk invites key in and wave his hand at the rest in the car to join them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay i'll start with someone's POV for the next chapter.

It's my first time so be nice with me ;)

I know this chapter is crappy i'll try my best to improve.

till next time!

xoxo.