Outing with hyungs

onew's suju-sitter

 

“ Hyung ? Where are we going today ..?” Onew look excited ...

“ I’ll tell you when we get there...” Donghae just smile slyly ... Onew just pouted..

“ If you do that ... i might pinch your cheeks again...” Heechul hyung warned him... Onew quickly covered his cheeks with his palms..

“ Hehehe....Cute ...” Donghae ruffles his hair...

“ Let’s go guys ! Our transportation is here !!” Ryeowook become excited and quickly leave.. Leeteuk only shook his head... When they got in , Onew sit at the front row between window and Sungmin...

Onew look at outside of the window as time goes on ...Onew sleep soundly on Sungmin’s shoulder... Sungmin only chuckled at his cuteness...slowly he pulls out his iphone and took a few shots on him and Onew... When he satisfied he use one of the image as a wallpaper...

After 45 minutes ...they arrive ...Leeteuk is the first one got out ...then Siwon, Heechul, Yesung, Ryeowook , Shindong, Eunhyuk,Donghae and Kyuhyun... Sungmin wakes Onew up slowly...

“ Onew-shii...Onew-shii... Wake up...We’re already here...” Sungmin said sweetly... Onew groaned for a bit while he sit up and rub his eyes cutely...

“ We’re here Onew-shii..” Sungmin smile at him..

“ Here ? Where ?” Onew still rubbing his eyes...

“ We have to get out and find out by ourselves...” Sungmin hold his hand and pull him slowly...as he got out the view of the sea hit him... Onew become excited .. he can see the other suju hyungs already at the beach with their shorts on ...well except Ryeowook that is... as sson reached the beach ...Ryeowook quickly approached him smiling widely...

“ Onew-shii ...here..go get change first..then we all can have fun...” Ryeowook handed him a green grass short pants...

“ Neh ! Hyung ! ” Onew smile widely and gladly take it from Ryeowooka and immediately change into it... After he changed..Ryeowook seem satisfied with it...

“ Onew-shii...This colour really suits you...” Ryeowook ruffles his hair slightly...

“ Hey ! You two ! Could you please hurry up !!” Leetuek yelled at them... Ryeowook and Onew only chuckled when they’re on their way to them... When everyone gather up...the fun begins...

First game , they play beach ball ... Team Heenim vs Team Siwon.... who would be the winner ..?

On the team Heenim ..Sungmin , Donghae and Onew... on the other side , Kyuhyun ,Eunhyuk  and Shindong...Team Siwon win on the first match...Heenim is unsatisfied with it and he start to play seriously.... After a few strikes they score is equal... Right now , team Siwon get a chance to throw the ball ... Shindong hit the ball and the ball accidently hit Onew in the face until he fell on the floor...

“ Onew-shii !!! ” everyone yelled at the same time and quickly run to him....

“ Urghh....” Onew groaned in pain while try to sit up...

“ Are you okay...?” Heechul came beside and help him up ...

“ Ah? Ah....” Onew couldn’t think properly ... he felt dizzy...he shook his head slightly...

“ Onew-shii...?” Ryeowook called him... Onew only look on the ground... he hold his head... Kyuhyun quickly hold Onew’s chin up... then something come out from Onew’s nose...

“ O-Onew shii... B-Blood...” Heechul pointed out... Onew heard him and touch his blood that came out from his nose and look at it.... Suddenly Sungmin came with a towel and quickly wipe it clean....

“ Come on...Let’s go some place cool...” Sungmin put Onew’s arm around his shoulder... Sungmin and Kyuhyun help Onew to go  under a tree... Ryeowook put an ice pack on Onew’s head....

“ Okay... Let him rest... All of you can go continue our activity...” Leeteuk said... the others just nod and continue what they’re doing...

“ Hyung...I’m okay...” Onew said...

“ No, you’re not . You need some rest ...” Leeteuk said protectively...

“ But-“ Onew want to argue back..

“ No buts ...You need some rest ..” Leeteuk said sternly... Onew sighed in defeat...

“ Deh...Hyung..” Onew look down.... Then Leeteuk turn to look at Shindong...

“ Shindong...You in charge . Take care of him .” Leeteuk said to him before he leaves...Shindong look bewilderedly...

“ What?? Why do i have to take care of him ?!” Shindong yelled... Leteuk only ignored him...  Shindong huffed and sit far away from Onew... Shindong glared at him...

“ This is all your fault ! Because of you , I can’t have my fun ! ” Shindong look angry...

“ Mianhe ...Shindong hyung....” Onew apologized...

“ Aish....” Shindong said frustratedly... Onew felt guilty about it...

“ Hyung...” he called ...

“ What ?!” Shindong yelled caused Onew to flinched...

“ U-Um...If you want to have fun...You can go... You don’t have to take care of me...I can take of myself...” Onew said sheepishly...

Shindong look at him...then he sighed.... “ Shindong hyung...?” Onew tilted his head to side....

“ I can’t...” Shindong said softly...

“ Huh?” Onew look clueless...

“ I can’t . It’s Leeteuk order to take care of you...I can’t just have fun just like that .” Shindong said look away from Onew...

“ Oh...” Onew nodded and smile

“ Thanks hyung...” Onew smile sweetly at him...

“ Ahem...Ahem...” Shindong faked his cough.... “ I’m thirsty...I want to buy some water...” Shindong stood up and go buy some water...

Onew only smile while look at other suju hyungs... then he yawned slightly and his eyes slowly close... Onew leaned on a tree when he fall a sleep...

As Shindong came back , he noticed Onew fell asleep....

“ He must be very tired...” SHindong mumbled to himself... Shindong slowly sit beside him so that Onew won’t wake up from his sleep... the Shindong feel something heavy on his shoulder...he look at his shoulder he saw Onew sleep on it... Shindong only sighed then he turn he gaze away...

“ I’m sorry Shindong hyung... I didn’t mean to said it to you back at the Star Golden Bell.... Mianhe....” Onew mumbled in his sleep.... Shindong heard him and slowly look at him...

“ Please don’t hate me hyung....” Onew mumbled again...

“ I don’t hate you , Onew-shii...” Shindong said softly...

“ You’re too cute to be hate by someone...” Shindong said ...

“ I already forgiven you ...” Shindong smile slightly...

“ Thank you hyung...” Onew mumbled in sleep again...Shindong heard him...

“ Huh? Is he asleep or what ...?” Shindong look curious...

“ Hey...Hey ...Onew-shii...Are you awake...?” Shindong poked him on the cheek... Onew blinked slightly and rubbed his eyes...

“ Hyung....You’re back...?” Onew rubbing his eyes cutely...

“ Onew-shii...” SHindong called him...

“ Neh...?” Onew look at him...

“ Did  you pretending to be sleep just now...?” Shindong raised his eyebrow slightly...

Onew fidgeted when Shindong asked him then he slowly nodded....

“ hehehe...Mian..hyung...” Onew chukled and stuck his tongue out a little...

“ Why you-...Come here you...!” Shindong tickled him...

“ Hahahahahaha!!! Hyung !! Stop ! Stop ! It tickles !!” Onew laughing and tried to get away from Shindong...

“ Hehehehehe....I didn’t know you’re this ticklish...” Shindong grinned and continue to tickle Onew... Onew is laughing his heart out ... then he manage to get away from Shindong and start to run away from him...

“ Ah ! Onew ! Don’t run away from me ! I’m gonna get you !!” Shindong run after him...

“ Ahhh !!! Shindong hyung ! Please forgive me ! I didn’t do it on purpose !!” Onew said while running to the other suju hyungs ...

“ No , I won’t . Not until i give you proper punishment .” Shindong said running after him...

“ Ahh !! Hyungs !!! Help me !!!” Onew run as fast as he could , when he reached he quickly hide behind Leeteuk who is playing beach ball...

“ Huh? Onew what are you doing here ? I told you to rest .” Leeteuk look at Onew..

“ Talk about that later..First ! You need to save me !” Onew said ..

“ Huh? Save you ? From what ?” Leeteuk asked

“ From-“Onew was cut off

“ You can’t run away from me any longer ..Onew-shii...” Shindong panted ...

“ Aarrgghh !! Here he come! Onew quickly run and hide behind Kyuhyun...

“ Onew ! Come here you !” Shindong still after him...

“ Yah ! Shindong ! What are you trying to do to Onew-shii..?!” Heechul yelled...

Shindong ignored and still after Onew...until he managed to catch Onew...

“ Hyung!!! Help me !!!” Onew squirming around...then Shindong start tickling him again..

“ Hahahahaha.... Hyung ! Hyung !! Stop !! Stop !!...Ahahahaha.... I can’t anymore...” Onew laughing...

But  Shindong still tickling him....

“ That’s enough , Shindong...” Leeteuk said in deep voice and immediately Shindong stop tickling Onew... Onew is trying to catch his breath back....

“ Why did you tickled him Shindong...?” Heechul asked...

“ Just for fun...” Shindong shrugged...

“ Really ? There must be a reason ..” Eunhyuk raised his eyebrow slightly...

“ Nothing ... Just for fun...” Shindong said... Onew tugged Leeteuk’s shirt slightly... Leetuek immediately turn to look at Onew...

“ What is it , Onew-shii...?” he asked... Onew get closer to him and whispered something into his ears then Leeteuk start to chuckled....

“ Hahaha... I see...” he said after Onew had told him everything....

“ What is it? What’s with the ‘ i see ‘ ?” Heechul asked impatient...

“ Shindong just said that Onew is too cute to be hate by someone...” Leeteuk chuckling...

“ Bwoh??” Everyone widen his eyes and immediately look at Shindong ...

“ What ?! Since when I said something like that ??” Shindong didn’t admit look nervous... Onew just chuckled at his reaction...

“ Shindong...I never thought also like Onew-shii as a dongsaeng...?” Sungmin grinned...

“ I thought you hate Onew-shii...” Ryeowook said also...

“ Onew-shii is cute isn’t he..?” Siwon grinned playfully... Shindong start to back up..

“ Enough , All of you ...” Leeteuk said sternly until caused all of them to stop and immediately look at him...

“ It’s almost evening.... Don’t you hungry ?” Leeteuk asked while rubbing his tummy slightly...

“ Oh ! I made lunch for all of us !” Ryeowook said before he quickly leave... After a few minutes Ryeowook , Sungmin and Onew already set everything up... While their having their lunch , Onew sit between Shindong and Donghae...

“ Hyung...have some...” Onew put some food in Shindong’s plate...

“ Thanks...” Shindong said to him and ruffles his hair slightly...

“ Hyung~ ... You’re ruining my hair...” he pouted...Shindong only laugh a little...

“ Here... you can have mine..” Shindong put some chicken in Onew’s plate...Onew smile brightly ...

“ Really , Hyung ?! I can have this !” Onew said it loudly and Shindong just nodded...

“ Yay !! Thanks !! You’re the best !! ” he thumbs up...and continue eating his lunch...

“ Yah !! Shindong you can have Onew all for yourself...” Donghae seem jealous...

“ Haha... You’re just jealous...” Shindong scoffed... Donghae only rolled his eyes...

“ Hyung ! Say aah~ ” Onew want to feed Donghae... Donghae smile at him and eat it...

“ Hmm~ It’s delicious !” Donghae his lower lips slightly...

“ It’s delicious right ..?” Onew smile happily and Donghae agreed . Donghae open his mouth again waiting for Onew to feed him again..

“ Feed me again...” Donghae said simply... and Onew feed him....

“ Hey , that’s not fair... How come Onew-shii got to feed you... I want to be feed too..” Yesung pouted slightly... Onew only chuckled then he stood up with his food in his hands...

“ Where are you going..?” Donghae asked him... Onew only smile at him but didn’t say anything... He slowly move to beside Leeteuk...

“ Hyung... aah ~~ ” Onew hold spoonful of food up front of Leeteuk’s face and Leeteuk gladly take it with a smile on his face.... Everyone seem surprised by Onew’s action....

“ Why did you feed Leeteuk hyung...?” Dongahae asked...

“ Because he’s the leader... of course he will the first one..” Onew smile sweetly...

“ The first ?” Yesung confused...

“ Wait...You’re going to feed all of us...?” Heechul asked looking happy and Onew only nodded sheepishly...

‘ Aaaarrrgggghhhh !!! He’s so sweet !!” Everyone screamed in their mind...

“ I hope hyungs didn’t mind about it...” Onew look guilty and everyone shook their heads vigorously...

“ We don’t mind about at all ” Siwon said immediately.... Onew only smile sheepishly when he heard it...

“ Heechul hyung ! Aaahh~” Onew smile and want to feed him as well...

“ Aaahh~” Heechul open his mouth happily and eat it...Then Heechul pointed his left cheek....Onew look confused...

“ Poppo..” Heechul said simply and Onew seem embarrassed about it...

“ Onew-shii~~” he whined like a liitle kid... Onew stuttered at first then he put his plate down and went closer to Heechul suddenly he trip on something and fall on Heechul....

Instead kiss Heechul on the his cheek ..he kiss him on the LIPS!!!

Sungmin and Leeteuk quickly pull Onew away from Heechul... Onew look stunned and frozen up while Heechul only cover his lips with his right look disbelief...

The others only widen their eyes and their mouth hung up....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the late update.... Hope you guys enjoyed reading it....hehehehe

Don’t forget to comment....If you guys have any suggestions for next chap please speak up....

Love you guys >__<