What happened ?

onew's suju-sitter

 

“Onew-shii …Onew-shii..! Are you okay…?!” Leeteuk shook him a little…

“ Neh..?” Onew look at him then he look down embarrassed and nodded…

“ Aish… Heechul ! Do you have kiss anyone on the lips !” Leeteuk yelled at him… Onew face turns red as he heard the word ‘kiss’..

“ Now , look what have you done to Onew …he couldn’t even look at us in the eyes…” Leeteuk mad at him…

“ It’s not my fault …It was an accident … my face and his bump into each other…” Heechul rubs back of his neck slightly…

“ If you didn’t ask him to give you a poppo in the first place..this thing wouldn’t have happened…” Eunhyuk accused him..

“ Well , I’m sorry okay ?! I didn’t know it’ll turn out like that !! I’m outa here !!” Heechul look angry , stood up and walk away…

“ Heechul hyung..” Onew called feeling a little bit guilty…

“ Don’t go after him , Onew-shii.. Just let him cool off…” Siwon simply said

“ But..” Onew want to argued back .. but Ryeowook hold him back ..

“ You better don’t , Onew-shii…” Ryeowook shook his head slightly and give him an assuring smile . Onew give up and sit beside Ryeowook..

All of them seem to enjoy eating their lunch except Onew… Everyone is worried about him…

“ Onew-shii…Why aren’t you eating…?” Sungmin asked him.. Onew only shook his head and hugs his legs on his chest tightly…

“ Want me to feed you…?” Ryeowook  offered , Onew still shooking his head and not a word come out from his mouth….

“ Hmmm…Let me guess …You’re not eating unless Heechul comes back , right…?” Leeteuk guess slightly raised his eyebrow…Onew look at Leeteuk then he nodded slowly …

Leeteuk sighed … “ Okay … I’ll try to persuade Heechul…” he stood up then he feels someone pulls his sleeve… Leeteuk look down…

“ H-Hyung…. May I go with you..?” Onew asked politely… Leeteuk smiles at him before he pulls Onew to stand on his own feet…

“ Let’s go .” Leeteuk hold his hand and pulls him to search for Heechul …Onew obeyed and follows him…

A few minutes later …They found Heechul sitting on a rock throwing pebbles into the sea…

“ Hey…” Leeteuk greeted… Heechul look at him then he scoffed…

“ What are you doing here ? What do you want ?” Heechul asked sulking

“ Hyung … Heechul hyung …” Onew calls him with aegyou….

“ Please ..Don’t be mad , eo..” Onew goes closer to him and hugs his arm..

“ I don’t like it when you are mad … Hyung… Hyungie… “ Onew pouted cutely…

Heechul seem restrain himself from hug Onew…He composed himself …

“ Onew-shii…” He calls

“ Neh…?” Onew tilted his head….

“ Do you regret about that kiss…?” Heechul asked feeling slightly embarrassed…

“ Ani …” Onew shook his head while smiling…

“ Eh…? Why…? I thought you didn’t like it . You seem shocked about it..” Heechul asked curious…

“ That kiss was accident…It’s my fault that you got scolded by Teukie hyung…” Onew pouted a little . Heechul look at thim then he pinched his cheek…

“ Urrmmm…. Hyung~~! That’s hurt !” Onew whined a bit while one of his eyes close…

“ Hehehe…That’s the punishment from me..” Heechul smirks a little.. while JInki just pouted after that rubbing his soft cheek… Then Heechul stood up and holg out his hand towards Onew…

“ Hyung…?” Onew look clueless…

“ C’mon ..let’s go we don’t them to get worried wouldn’t we..?” Heechul winked at him . Onew blushed then he holds Heechul’s hand…

“ Ahem… Ahem… Don’t forget . I’m still here…” Leeteuk faked his cough…

“ Mehrong.. Who’s talking to you..” Heechul stuck his tongue out and Onew just giggles at their small fight…

“ That’s enough … hyung-“ before he could finish his word Onew step on something and slip then he fell into the sea ….

“ Hyung…” he call before he completely fell into the sea… The sound of splash made Heechul and Leeteuk stop fighting and turn to look at behind them…

“ Onew…? Onew-shii…?” Both of them starts looking… then they look at the sea, they noticed Onew’s sandals in the sea….

“ ONEW!!!!!!!” Heechul and Leeteuk shout before both of them dive into the sea… Their voice cause the other members to become alert

Both of them dive as deep as they could then they see Onew unconscious … Heechul quickly try to reach him and manage to grab his hand and pull him upward…. When they manage get out of the sea. Heechul holding Onew in his arms…  He quickly lay him down on the sand…

“ Onew-shii…Onew-shii…” Heechul shook him a little but he didn’t move a bit… Heechul put his ears at Onew’s chest ..can’t hear his heart beat … he put his two finger under Onew’s nose…he widen his eyes… ‘ Onew isn’t breathing….’ He thought felt nervous..

“ Step aside..” Siwon said urgent … Siwon give Onew CPR and pumping on the chest … a few times later Onew coughted out some water …
 

*Cough .. cough ..cough..* Onew holds his own chest…

“ Onew-shii .. are you okay..?”  Sungmin asked concern .. Onew look around hisown surroundings… he is been surrounded by suju hyungs…

Onew nodded slightly still dazed because of the sea water hit him all over his body…

“ C’mon … Let’s go we need to go home and get Onew get well…” Ryeowook said immediately and asked Leeteuk to start the van … Leetuek nodded and immediately goes to van..

“ Onew –shii..can you stand …?” Sung asked ..Onew look at him for a while then he nooded..

He tried to stand but he legs wobbly , he is about to fall but Siwon and Kyuhyun hold him banck from falling on the sand…  Siwon carry him bridal style and goes to the van and Kyuhyun follows him after..

Heechul stays frozen on the sand until Enhyuk and Donghae shook him…

“ Yah ..Hyung.. Stop freezing and hurry up… we need to go now..” Enhyuk shook him..

“ O-Oh ..?? ah… neh…” Heechul didn’t say a word in the van only keep glancing on Onew who is sleeping on Kyuhyun’s shoulder … plus … Onew is being covered by a lot of blankets and his hair still dripping wet …

Once they reached their dorm Siwon carried Onew and lay him on the bed inside khuhyun’s room…

“ Wait !!  He need to change his clothes first .  He need to avoid from getting cold …” Leeteuk said concerned… Siwon nodded and he ed Onew’s shirt …. He stops for a while … amazed by the beauty creature in front of him… Siwon gulped with shaking his hands he slowly takes off Onew’s shirt and put it aside…

“ Siwon ..” Leetuek said sternly… Siwon turn to look with nervous expression…

“ Get out of here … I call for Sungmin and Ryeowook instead…” Siwon nodded obediebtly and get out of the room… By the time Sungmin and Ryeowook arrived in the room…

Leeteuk leaves the room and let them handles it…

He told the others to wash themselves while waiting for Onew … they only goes into their room quietly except kyuhyun and heechul…

Leeteuk wondered why heechul look so nervous… he sit beside heechul tap him on the shoulder..

“hey…you okay..?” lee teuk asked … heechul look at him and grab leeteuk’s hands…

“ teukie…what will happen to Onew-shii..? will he die..?” heechul asked looking scared…

“ Shh… no . I will sure he won’t die…” leeteuk sadi assuredly

“ If I didn’t sit on that rocks he wouldn’t have fall into the sea… this is all my fault… all mine…” heechul starts to mumbles something on his own…

“ Heechul …heechul !!” Leeteuk shooks him by holding both of his shoulders…

“ Thae was an accident … we don’t know that’s going to happen okay..? you understand me..?!” Leeteuk looks at him in the eyes… Heechul just nods slowly….

“ Hyung !! Leeteuk –hyung !! Onew !! He’s already up !!” Ryeowook called him…

Leeteuk and Heechul immediately goes to Onew… When they look at Onew … Onew looks at them then smiles at them…

“ Hyung …” he calls sweetly at him…

“ Hey…you okay..?” Leeteuk asked him first …Onew nodded like a little kid…

“I’m fine hyung…” he said..

*cough cough* Onew covers his mouth a little…

“ Uh-oh..” Leeteuk said .. then he approaches to Onew and feels Onew’s forehead with his own forehead…

“ Hmm…I think you might have a fever… Sungmin would you care to make some porridge for Onew..?” Leeteuk asked ..

“ Neh….no problem hyung…” Sungmin got out of the room….

“ I’ll help you..” Ryeowook said and disappeared from the room… Leeteuk at Heechul then at Onew…

“ C’mon…you need to rest…” he tucks the blanket until Onew’s chin…

“ Thanks hyung…” he smiles… leeteuk got out of the room and heechul want to go out also then…

“ Heechul hyung…can’t you stay…?” Onew pleaded… Heechul looks at him…

“ Please …?” Onew said sweetly … with a single word Heechul stays beside him…..

“ Hyung… I know what you’re thinking…please don’t feels guilty about it…I’m okay..” Onew said to him…

“ Still …you fall into the sea because of me…” Heechul looks down on the ground feeling ashamed

“ Hyung~~.. don’t be like that ..oe ..? I don’t like it when you’re talking to me without looking at me ..” he pouted a little..

“ Eh..?” Heechul lift up to look at him..

“ Hyung~~~…” Onew calls him cutely…

“…..” Heechul only look at him…

“ Hyung..?” Onew tilted his head cutely.. Heechul still look at him… Onew waved his hand in front of Heechul eyes… he didn’t moved…

“ Hyung…. Earth to Heechul hyung..” he called … still nothing happened…

Onew approached Heechul …their faces inches apart .. suddenly he give a peck on his lips that gave him a shock..

“ Onew-shii ..!” Heechul covers his mouth slightly…

“ Hehehe..”Onew only stuck his tongue out cutely before covered himself with blanket…

“ You know that you’re cute right ..?” Heechul said suddenly …

“ ani…Taemin is… I couldn’t beat him in aegyou…” Onew sounds sulking…

“ no… you just did… it’s cute…the way you called me just now…” Heechul blushing a little..

“ Cheongmal ??” Onew uncover himself… Heechul only nodded looking away beside Onew…

“ Hehehe… I’m glad you like it hyung… I never thought that I can be cute … when taemin does the aegyou he will be much cuter than me… with his baby face….” Onew look down while plays with his fingers…

“ No . Onew… You just perfect the way you are… Don’t ever think about yourself like that .. arassou ??” heechul warned…

“ Neh ..!” Onew said like a good kid then he hugs Heechul …

“ Thanks hyung…” Onew feels thankful…Heechul hugs him back for a while before he broke the hug and tucks Onew in the bed… Heechul stays beside onew until he sleeps soundly… without realinsing he sleeps besides onew while holding onew’s hand…

Next morning… Onew  opens his eyes slightly and he could feel someone holding his hand .. he turn to look and he smiles …

“ Hyung… wake up …” Onew pokes Heechul’s cheek..

“ Ummm… One more minute …” Heechul squirms a bit… Onew only chuckles …

“ Hyung it’s already 6.30 in the morning ….” Onew bluffed…

“ Bwoh ??? OMG I’m late !!” Heechul immediately got up and get out of the room…  Onew surprised by his hyung reaction and he laughed softly… He slowly pull the blanket off his body and off the bed . He slowly walks to the living room… then he passing by a mirror … Onew stops for a while and observes himself in the mirror… his hair is messy .. he’s waering an oversized shirt with long sleeve until reached his fingertips… also wears a boxer but couldn’t notice it because the shirt… it looks like the shirt already covers him until his knees … He pouted a little before he goes to the living room…

No one is around … then he scratched his head… ‘ Am I too early…?’ he thought without he noticed some is sneaking behind him … Onew is busy thinking suddenly a pair of arms hug him by the waist …

“ Kyaa !” Onew flinched …

“ Hehehe… Did I startled you…?” Kyuhyun smirks..

“ Hyung ! Don’t do that … you almost give me a heart attack..” He pouted…

“ Hehehe ..Mian ..Mian…” Kyuhyun hugs him closer…

“ Hyung… too tight…” Onew couldn’t breath… Kyuhyun released hi but his arms still around Onew’s waist ..this time Onew facing him…

“ Are you okay..?” Kyuhyun asked feels concern..

“ Neh …?” Onew confused…

“ Yesterday …Didn’t you fell into the sea…?” Kyuhyun raised his eyebrow…

“ Ah….Neh..” He nodded slightly…. Then Kyuhyun put his hand on Onew’s forehead…

“ Hmmm… your temperature is fine …” Kyuhyun said to himself…

“ I’m fine hyung…You don’t need to worry about me…” he smiles..

“ Aigoo… How come I can’t worry about you …You’re too cute and someone need to keep an eye on you..We don’t know what might happens to you later in the future…” Kyuhyun said to him while messing with Onew’s hair which is already messy…

“ Hyung~~” He whined …

“ Hahaha…” Kyuhyun laughed before he goes to the kitchen …

“ Hyung.. you’re going to make breakfast …?” Onew’s eyes sparkling…

“ Yeah … today I’m on duty…” Kyuhyun answered…

“ Owh…” Onew nods his head… then he sitting on the couch . He waits patiently for the food … then Sungmin comes out while holding his bunny in his arms… Once he sees Onew he goes to him and lay his head on Onew’s lap…

“ Morning hyung…” Onew greeted with a smile…

“ Morning… You’re early today…” Sungmin pat his head…

“ Neh , hyung . I’m fully charge now .” Onew fist up like a little kid..

“ Hehehe… You’re cute , don’t you know that…?” Sungmin ruffles his hair …

“ Hyung~~” he whined…

“ Hahaha… wake me up when the breakfast is ready…” Sungmin closed his eyes..

“ Neh, hyung…” Onew smiles at him and nods like an obedient child..

A few minutes later … heechul comes out rushing…

“ Morning heechul hyung…!” Onew greeted him..

“ Oh..Morning Onew-shii..”he smiles …

“ Where are you going …?” Onew asked curious..

“ I’ve got to be DJ radio…” Heechul answered while getting his coat…

“ Without having breakfast…?” Onew asked …

“ Mian .. I’ve to skip that… “ Heechul smiles and approaghed Onew and give him a kiss on the head…

“ Be right back okay…? Don’t hurt yourself , arassou ..?” Heechul said to him and walk to the front door..

“ Arassou , hyung…” He waved goodbye and heechul waved back at him…

Soon…everyone wake up and waiting at the living room while waiting for Kyuhyun , Leeteuk and Shindong to make them breakfast ..Sungmin is sleeping soundly on Onew’s lap while Onew is sleeps on Donghae’s shoulder and Donghae is sleeps on his head… Eunhyuk sitting on the floor leaning against Donghae’s leg…Siwon is reading newspaper while drinking his coffee . Ryeowook and Yesung talk to each other..

Noonan nomu yehpuh

(Geu geunyuhreul boneun naneun) michyuh

(Ha hajiman ijehn jichyuh)

Replay, replay, replay


“ Whose phone is ringing ..?” Yesung asked…

“ I think its Onew’s…” Ryeowook stood up and search for the phone … he found it.

“ Oh ! It’s Kibum..” he pick up the call

Hello…?
Onew hyung …?

He’s asleep…. What’s wrong Kibum…

Who is this…?

It’s Ryeowook…

Oh..Sorry hyung…Hyung can you call for Onew hyung…It’s urgent…

Okay… Ryeowook goes to Onew and wakes him up… Onew rubs his eyes cutely before he take the call…

Hello…?

Hyung !!

Hmm… Key…What’s wrong…?How’s your holiday..? Onew smiles a bit…

Hyung I need to tell you something… Key sounds nervous…

What is it ? Tell me…

We can’t go back to Korea…. Key said seriously

Bwoh ???!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAHAHAHA … I don’t know what happened to me…

I’m really sorry for grammatical error… I tried my best to update it…
I hope you guys enjoy reading it…^_____^