Take care Hyung!

onew's suju-sitter

ONEW'S POV

 

I walk further into the house as Leeteuk and Yesung hyung lead us to the living room. I chuckled a bit when I see Heechul hyung started playing around with taemin behind me. Taemin run and hides himself behind Minho and Key when Heechul hyung started to  tickle him. I can hear Key's high pitched scream and he nags something about his outfit being messy and so on. I can't help but to giggle when Key hugs Jjong to protect his outfit from being crumpled by Taemin's grab, while Minho got both his hands to his ears when he heard Key's screaming.

"Heechul-ah! Stop playing! They're our guest for goodness sake!" Leeteuk hyung trying to calm things down but he himself is hardly restraining himself from laughing.

"Have a seat." Leeteuk took my hand as we seat on the floor.

We all sat, well, Shindong hyung still sitting on the couch all could'nt be bothered look on his face. I wonder if he's having a bad day? i guess.. Well ryeowook is in the kitchen maybe preparing something for us. Key and Yesung already started talking about skincare or something like that while Jjong talking to leeteuk hyung. Taemin is sitting on Heechul hyung's lap as he wrapped his hands around taemin's waist.

Everybody loves baby tae because he's so innocent and cute! I can't help myself from smiling at the thought that both of them look like father and son now. Plus the 10 years . Kyeopta! While minho on the other hand just sits there quitely looking at them because if it was'nt Heechul hyung, Minho's usually the one who spoils baby Tae. I look at him as the corner of my lips twich a little.

No chance to play around aye Minho? hehe.. Don't worry you've got more than enough time when you spend your holidays. Without me. Again, that thought scare me a little. Aigoo I'm used to being a leader, although I did'nt really act like one but as a maknae in this house? Aigoo ottokae?

I saw donghae and Eunhyuk hyung walk in hand in hand to join us, followed by Sungmin who seems to have a hard time carrying two of my bags. I felt guilty watching him in that state and besides, those were my bags. Who would'nt? I stood up to help him. But on my way I was blocked by the Eunhae couple as they grab my arm, pulling me back down to my seat.

"B..but" I look at them, pointing my index finger towards Sungmin hyung, who is now like, dragging my bags?

The Eunhae couple, wow, I really have no idea where the nick came from but lol! Anyways, the Eunhaes just continue dragging me back to my seat as I sat between them. They still have their hands hold on to mine.

"Don't worry Onew-ah! Just let Sungmin hyung take your bags to your room. I believe Sungmin is strong. Aren't you Sungmin?" Donghae hyung look at Sungmin hyung grinned. While eunhyuk hyung nods and gave him his infamous gummy smile. I can see Sungmin giving his death glare to them before giving me a forceful yet sincere smile. Feeling guilty, I bow to thank him and ask him to be careful. Just then, I see Kyuhyun hyung walk pass by him.

"Yah yah maknae! Where do you think you're going? Can't you see your hyung here needs some help?" Sungmin hyung spurts out, before he looks at me and realise that he actually said it out loud. I look at him and is about to stand to help him again but the donghae couple just make me stay put.

"Aniya onew ah, it's not what you think. We love to bully Kyu that's why. You're our guest so just sit here and chat with us neh?" Eunhyuk patted my back.

"Yeah, Hyukkie's right. I just hate it when I'm doing the work while the maknae's just walking around freely. heheh.." He quickly dragged my bag to the room with Kyu hyung. I look at him with disbelieve. Bully? The maknae? Once I start living here then I'll be the new maknae then that means... Ottokae! I try to look as relaxed as I can so I throw my attention to the house.

As the others keep on talking I looked around the house. It's quite clean, not as messy as I imagine it would be. Well, I heard rumours that most of our sunbaes' dorm are a lot more messier, and that our own dorm is one of the most tidiest dorms that even people won't believe that five boys are living in it. That's when I notice a pair of shorts hidden right under the couch where Shindong hyung is sitting. Leeteuk and Yesung hyung must have noticed at the thing that caught my eye. I quickly shift my attention towards the opposite side and pout. Well it's kinda my habit to actually do that when I'm caught by something. Well at least that calms me down..

10 minutes had passed and I can see my dongsaengs all getting ready to go. And leave me. Aigoo Onew think positive! Aish.. I pout at that thought, not realising that the others saw it too.

"Onew hyung, don't be sad. We're only leaving for 2 days not 2 weeks! Although I wish it would be that long.." Jonghyun patted my back. Yeah, Jonghyun's always like that. Trying to act all cool like he did'nt care much but I knew he actually really cared.

As we walk them out towards the car, Key starts to remind me again. Non-stop. But i love him. It's the only way to know if he actually care for someone.

"Onew hyung, If you want to have a walk alone please take care of yourself neh? Minho's not here to help you like always. And now I give the responsibility to suju hyungs. I believe they will take care of you well, right leeteuk hyung?"

Aww sometimes Key can make me wanna cry. Leeteuk hyung wraps his hands around my shoulder and nod his head, smiling at me.

"Neh, I promise we will take care of this cute little boy over here. " I smile back at him. okay I/m at least relieved to hear that. I know I can rely on Leeteuk hyung.

"But Onew hyung, if it just happens that you're on your own, and you fall, please don't hurt yourself neh? And.. and ..if there's a stranger chasing you, please run as fast as you can neh? And.. and.. if there's a stranger that offers you cotton candy, or..or even if they want to treat you to eat chicken don't just go follow them around neh? And.. and.. it's quite sunny these days so remember to put on your sunscreen neh? I don't want to get back here to see my dubu hyung not.. not dubu anymore"

Okay. He can make me cry but sometimes he treat me like a 5 year old boy. I look at the rest of the members went speechless at what key said. Gosh, right now they must have thought that I'm.. err.. hard to take care of? hehe.. smile onew smile..

"I'm sorry Suju hyungs, but I'm really worried about onew because he's really gullible and too kind to people. Even if he never knew them. There's once thank god minho and Jonghyun came in time or else.." okay there he starts his drama again. What's so bad about me accepting that ahjusshi's candy? He said I looked like his pet bunny so he gave me one. And Key misinterpreted that. But then again, i thought he was just trying to protect me, umma style. yeah.

"Okay key, I promise to take care of myself neh? And I won't go wondering around myself without Suju hyungs alright? Now stop worrying already you guys are gonna be late." I pat his shoulder, slowly walking him towards the cab until he finally settle down on the backseat. Minho then gave me a handshake, which only the two of us knew ever since we first debuted. It's only between me and him. We then have a light hug and he told me to take care. Then baby Tae jump on me, hugging me tightly.

"Hyung! We will buy for you souveniors neh? Don't miss us too much! Especially me!" I hug him back and pinch his cheeks.

When taemin gets on the cab he turned around and wave at me. All of them now wave at me, well, us, me and my hyungs now, as the car move.

"Bye! Have fun!"

"See you guys later! Bring us some souveniors too!"

"Bubye! we're gonna miss ya'll!"

"Bye! take care!"

"How many days are they gonna be there again? Anyways, bye guys! Enjoy your hollidays!"

"Have a good time!"

"Enjoy! And don't forget us!"

"We'll miss you!"

I look at them. Wow. This is going to be interesting. I hope I'll manage to adapt with this. As long as they take care and love me I'm going to be just fine. I smile at the thought.

"Hey are they gone yet? What took you guys so long just to send them outside?" I hear Shindong's voice from inside the house.

Well I guess it won't be as I hope it is.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minhae for not updating in quite a while. *bows

I'm so sorry if this chapter is not like what you guys expect it to be.

Like I said, I just let it flow..

So If you guys have anything in mind, comments are most welcome! ^^

PS:  I prefer bromance than boyxboy love so, hehe..

Saranghae you guys! Teehee .n_n.

xoxo!