Game

onew's suju-sitter

( Anneyeong !! I'm lyasungnew94 ... this is the first time being a co-author... hehehe^^ please don't be so hard on me... i hope you enjoy reading it... please don't forget to comment ..i need to know whether it's good or not... if you like it then don't forget to read my fic ...^^ love you guys !! )

 

Onew slowly followed him to the balcony … Leeteuk turn to look at Onew….

' I’m really sorry for what Shindong had said to you just now … He didn’t mean it… He's just in a bad mood since he knew you’ll be staying with us for 2 days…" Leeteuk said to him … Onew looked down to the ground…

" So… Shindong hyung hates me doesn't he…? " Onew looked down to the ground hugging his pillow tightly…

" No ! No !...He won’t ever hate you …" Leeteuk started to panic.

" It’s just that he's still mad about something …" Leeteuk tried to explain.

" H-Huh …he’s mad … about what …? " Onew looked up slowly…

" W-Well… He’s mad about what you said when you and him were in Star Golden Bell … He’s been sulking since then…." Leeteuk noticed Onew’s eyes  were filled with tears that threaten to spill at any moment… He quickly wipe those tears with his thumbs and hug Onew in his arms …

" B-But hyung… I don’t understand…." Onew tilted his head ….

 " Aigoo … You’re so cute !! " Leeteuk hugs him even more…

" H-Hyung … C-Can’t breath…" Onew whimpered..

" O-Oh.. Mian… It’s just that you’re so cute …" Leeteuk pinched his chubby cheek… Onew closed his left eye when Leeteuk pinched him…

" Hyung… Can you explain to me …why is Shindong hyung mad at me…? " Onew clasped his hands together…

Leeteuk just chuckled … " Okay …okay … I'll tell you …" Onew nodded his head vigorously and listened…

" Do you remember when you were in Star Golden Bell … Shindong sat in front of you…? " Leeteuk raised his eyebrow… Onew thought for a while trying to recall it.  Then he nodded…

" You said something about Shindong's face being bloated … Do you remember..? " Leeteuk looked closely at Onew…

Onew nodded again… " Then , that’s the reason why Shindong is mad you …. He’s sulking because that…" Leeteuk patted his head…

" I’m sorry hyung…. I didn’t mean it like that…." Onew felt guilty…

" It’s okay… Try  apologize to him … Maybe he will forgive you…" Leeteuk consoled him in a motherly way while hugging Onew lightly…

" Nae…" Onew obeyed his hyung…

" Hyung ! We already -…" Ryeowook froze the moment he saw Leeteuk hugging Onew…

" Hyung ~! That’s not fair …! You took Onew for yourself…" Ryeowook quickly pulls Onew away from Leeteuk… Onew was dumbfounded while Leeteuk just pouted… Ryeowook pushed Onew into the house and forced him to sit on the floor between Ryeowook and Sungmin…  

Onew looked lost when he sees Yesung and Donghae stand facing each other … then Sungmin grabed a mic starting to become the MC …" First round ! " he held up his right hand in the air …" Ready …." Yesung and Donghae stood firmly while their hands hold up…" Go ! " Sungmin moved his hand from high up to the front ..

( If you’re curious , they're actually playing the game that Shinee played in Hello Baby during their vacation to decide who will make BBQ …hehehe XD )

Yesung made the first move by pushing Donghae's hands but he managed to avoid it… then Donghae made his move by pushing Yesung lightly. Suddenly Yesung pushed  Donghae’s hand hard causing him to fail at balancing himself and fell backwards …" Yes ! " Yesung fist up …

" Okay … the winner will be sitting on the couch while the loser will sit on the floor…" Donghae pouted mumbling something…. Onew just chuckled while hugging his SpongeBob pillow in his arms…

" Second round ! Kyuhyun vs Eunhyuk ..! " … then Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk stood up from their sits and stand in the middle … Both of them approached each other …Eunhyuk's nose high up while Kyuhyun just smirk …

" I may lose to you by looks but I’m certainly not gonna lose this one …" Eunhyuk boasted…" Really ?? " Kyuhyun looked at Eunhyuk then at Onew … Onew fist up mouthing fighting~! Silently to Kyuhyun …. Kyuhyun just chuckled at Onew'c cuteness … then looked back to Eunhyuk…" I think I’m gonna be the winner…" Kyuhyun smirked again.. Eunhyuk just scoffed ..

" Ready …." Sungmin said in referee style…. Both stand in firm and get in their position … holding up their hands ready to push each other… " Go ! …" The match begin … Onew looked intensely when Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk kept avoid pushing each other …" Yah …! Can’t you both just push already …! Stop avoiding each other ! " Heechul sounded impatient …that time Kyuhyun push hard on Eunhyuk's arm and he fell backwards… Kyuhyun  smirked happily… " Winner ! Kyuhyun ! " Sungmin said… Eunhyuk couldn’t believe of what just happened … Kyuhyun sat on the couch beside Yesung…

" Okay , Third round ! Leeteuk vs Siwon …! "

" Bwoh ?? " Leeteuk immediately stood up…

" Why I’m the one that against Siwon , Why not Heechul …! " He pointed at Heechul..

" Sorry , hyung..I already decided who is against who …" Sungmin said simply…

" Aish…" Leeteuk ruffled his hair in frustration.

" Leeteuk hyung…! " Onew called him and turn to look at him…

" Fighting ~! … " He cheered… Leeteuk just smile and stand in the middle with Siwon..

I could see the difference between them … Siwon hyung is so tall no wonder Leeteuk hyung argued just now …. I look in amazed… When the game start , Siwon hyung easily pushed Leeteuk hyung hand and fall backwards… Well .. after all Siwon is very strong guy I couldn’t agree more… Siwon just calmly sit beside Kyuhyun with a smile on his face…

" Then , Fourth round ! Ryeowook vs Heechul ! " Sungmin seem excited..

" Hehe .. Peace of cake …" Heechul stood up brushed of dust on his .. while Ryeowook stood up without saying anything… They stood and face each other … eyes on each other..

Onew look at both of them … curious who will be the winner… Heechul hyung is much more taller than Ryeowook hyung … How will he will beat Heechul hyung…? Onew titlted his head to the side…

When the game start , both of them push each other lightly …

" Yah , Ryeowook … I never know you this strong with this kind of small body …" Heechul said still tap Ryeowook hands lightly…

" Don’t ever underestimate me… hyung…" Ryeowook smile before push Heechul hands hard…Hechul was about to fall backwards but he regain balance and shot back up to push Ryeowook hands hard until make he fall on his ...

Everyone there couldn’t believe what just happened …they thought the winner will be Ryeowook but now it’s Heechul !!....

" Hyung ! Daebak !! As aspect The Mighty Kim Heechul …. Ani , Diva Kim Heechul..! " Eunhyuk , Donghae and Sungmin thumbs up…. Heechul composed himself before he help Ryeowook by pulling him up on his feet… Heechul just simply walk away and sit beside Siwon…

" Okay… Next round is semifinals ,between Yesung and- "..Sungmin was cut off…

" Sungmin hyung … How come you didn’t play…? " Onew asked out of the blue… then the others look at him then at Sungmin at the same time…

" Yeah, it’s not fair … how come we all need to against each other while you don’t…" Leeteuk look unsatisfied while crossed his arms around his chest…

Hehehe… Sungmin smile…" But, even if I want to play it who will be my opponent …? " Sungmin said simply…

" I’ll be the one .. " Onew volunteered suddenly that made everyone look at him with widen eyes…

" Wae …? I can’t play…? " Onew pouted…

Everyone shook their heads…." No ! Of course you can …" they said at the same time…

" Yay ! then let’s go Sungmin hyung..! " Onew stood up and pull Sungmin with him but Sungmin pull him back…

" Why do you want join in…? You weren’t supposed to join in…" Sungmin look kinda curious…

" I’m bored hyung…~! Can’t I play also…? It look kinda fun when you played it…" Onew used his aegyou… that made Sungmin stood up and pull him in the middle…. Standing face each other…." Okay .. now let’s begin…" Sungmin said to him… Onew just nodded…

" First you need to close your legs together …." Sungmin hold his legs together while getting close to him… that made Onew flinched back…

" Yah ! You don’t have to hold his legs and be that close to him …! " Eunyuk felt jealous… Sungmin just stucked his tongue out…." Mehrong~! I’m just teaching him how to play…" Sungmin turn to Onew …

" Yeah… right…" Eunhyuk scoffed… Sungmin ignored him…

" Hold still … " Sungmin pull Onew back …" Now hold out you hands…" Onew obeyed him while Sungmin also hold out his hands…" Ready ..? " Sungmin asked and Onew nodded …

" Go …! " Sungmin tap his hand lightly … Onew did that also.. it seem like he enjoying himself …. Smilling until his eyes closes .. then Onew pushed Sungmin harder than before … Sungmin pretend to be fell back wards so that Onew be the winner….

" Yay ! I won ! I won ! " Onew jumped in joy… Sungmin just chuckled and slowly stood up…

" Hyung …. You’re okay…? Did I pushed you too hard…? " Onew look worried…

Sungmin just smile at him…" Ani..I’m okay… Don’t worry about it…"

" Are you sure…? " Onew look concern while helping his hyung up …. Sungmin just ruffles his hair and told Onew to sit on the couch…. Sungmin went back to his seat… Ryeowook raised his eyebrow…

" You pretend to fall so that Onew could be the winner right…? " Ryeowook whispered to him… Sungmin just chuckled at his statement and he nodded….   " Why did you that..?? It’ll make things turns different…! " Ryeowook whispered in angry tone…

" It’s just … I can’t help it when I’m against him… He’s too cute…" Sungmin confessed… Ryeowook just sighed and shook his head… Sungmin grab his mic… " Okay .. Continue … First semifinal will be Yesung vs Kyuhyun… ! " becoming a referee again…

Then both of them stand facing each other…" I’m not gonna hold back … I’m gonna win this …" Yesung said to Kyuhyun…" I don’t think so …" Kyuhyun smirking at him…

" Ready…" Sungmin give signal and both of them in their position…." Go !..." Kyuhyun start his first move … but Yesung avoid him when Yesung made his move Kyuhyun avoid it..They avoiding each other for a few times… then thing got serious… they start to push harder then they accidently tap their hands each other hard … The result made everyone shocked even Onew….

" Winner ! Yesung ! " Sungmin yelled in happy…" Yes ! " Yesung fist up… while Eunhyuk look satisfied…" I can’t believe it … Did I just lost…? " Kyuhyun couldn’t believe what just happened to him… Eunhyuk and Dongahe just laughed at him….

" Second semifinal ! Siwon vs Heechul… ! " Sungmin getting excited… before he could say another word the mic is already stolen by someone… Sungmin look up…

" How come you’re the one becoming the referee and MC…. I’m the MC here… it should be me who act as the MC…" Leeteuk said to him….

" Hyung … You’re the MC of Starking and Strongheart but not here…" Sungmin tried to take back the mic from Leeteuk but Leeteuk quickly go away from there ….

" Okay … Let’s continue with the second round of semifinal…. Heechul vs Siwon… who will the winner…? " Leetuek said …. Then Sungmin came beside trying to stole the mic but Leeteuk quickly move away so that Sungmin won’t be able take it from him… Sungmin tried so hard to get it…

" Okay ! Okay ! Enough you two…! " Heechul went annoyed …. " You’re the one who MC …" he points at Leeteuk…" and you’ll the one who become the referee…" he points at Sungmin…" Happy..?? " Heechul said while crossed his arms around his chest…" I don’t want to hear anymore noise from you two …! And focus on this game …! " Heechul said to both of them in warned tone..both of them nodded vigorously …

" Ahem… Sorry about that…" Leeteuk faked cough…" Okay…Let’s continue…" he get the mic…

" Heechul … Siwon…Are you ready…? " Leeteuk asked while at both of them at the same time…

" As well as ever be…." Heechul scoffed looking Siwon in the eyes…

" Don’t get too cocky , hyung "…Siwon said to him smirking…

" We’ll see about that…" Heechul smirking back at him…

" Ready… Go ! " Sungmin become referee… then Heechul and Siwon start tap their hands hard…

" Ow… My hands hurts…" Heechul rub his hands to ease the pain… Siwon took the chance to make his move …he pushed when Heechul back in his position and Heechul falls eventually… Heechul couldn’t believe what happened…

" Yah ! That’s not fair..! You’re cheating…Siwon ! " Heechul went tantrum…

" Well , hyung… who told you not to focused on the game.." Siwon shrugged…

Heechul stomped his feet and seat on the couch beside Onew… Onew poked Heechul on the side…

" What ?? " Heechul said in annoyed turn to look at Onew… Onew fidgeted at first then he slowly smile sweetly at Heechul and give him a warm hug….

" It’s okay hyung…. It’s just a game…." Onew said softly on Heechul chest… Heechul was shocked when Onew suddenly gave him hug to calm him down… He couldn’t take it anymore and hug Onew back…

" You’re so cute and fluffy…! You’re so chubby …! " Heechul pinched his cheek… Onew close his eye when Heechul pinched him…

" But I thought …Hyung like Taemin more …" Onew look lost…

" Yeah… That’s true…But you also cute…! " This time Heechul pinched both of Onew’s cheek…

" Urgh…. Hyung.. That hurt…" Onew hissed in pain…

" Heechul..! I know he’s cute , you don’t have to pinched his cheeks that hard…! " Leeteuk pull Onew away from him…

" What ?? He was comforting me…" Heechul pouted…

Leeteuk turn Onew so that he can have clear view on Onew’s face… Leeteuk saw red mark on both Onew’s cheek look like Onew is blushing… Onew was rubbing his cheeks and cupped his face…

" Look ! what you did Heechul ! His cheeks becoming red …! You’re okay …Onew-shii…? "he look worried he turne to look at Heechul and glared but Heechul just shrugged … Onew look up and nodded slowly…

" You still want to play …? " He asked in concern…. Onew immediately nodded and look kind of excited…

" You know that your opponent is Siwon right…? " Leeteuk said to him hold his shoulder… that made Onew widen his eyes and look at Siwon who give a wink at him… Onew look frustrated at first then he decided to go along with it… Siwon already standing in the middle… Onew slowly walk and standing in the middle.. He look kinda scared…" You’re ready…? " Sungmin asked … Both of them nodded … Onew look down at first didn’t have the courage to face Siwon… Siwon knows that Onew is scared and he just chuckled…

" You don’t have to be scared .. I’m not gonna hurt you…" Siwon said comforting .. that made Onew look at him and smile sheepishly at him… Siwon could see clearly Onew’s cheek who’s red from getting pinched by Heechul…the way Onew standing fidgeting and smile sheepishly at him made Siwon want to hug him at that moment …! Siwon suddenly back away… Everyone was confused why Siwon suddenly back away…

" Hey , Siwon.. why are back away.. you’re supposed to play with Onew … this is final …! " Yesung said to him… while everyone is looking at him

" I can’t win against him…" Siwon holding himself back…

" What ?? " Yesung , Leeteuk , Ryeowook , Heechul , Donghae and Eunhyuk look shocked… while Kyuhyun and Sungmin nodded ….

" Why ?? " They said at once ... "Just look at him ...! How can you beat when he look like that ?! He's too cute ..! " Siwon points at Onew who look kinda lost..Everyone turn to look at Onew and they seem to understand how Siwon felt right now... Onew look so cute ! Fidgeting and look down while bitting his lower lips and look like a cute bunny ...! They imagined Onew have bunny ears and lowered his ears..!   

" Um… So … That mean Onew’s the winner…? " Leeteuk announced while looking Onew who is still standing in the middle looking lost…

" Okay .. Onew.. who do you want to sleep with tonight..? " Donghae and Eunhyuk came beside Onew… Onew look at both of them… then look down on the floor…

" I-I don’t know…" Onew stuttere and blushing...

" Okay ! How about this , we’re all covered our eyes with eye pad the one we use for sleep and let Onew choose … how’s does that sounds…? " Heechul suggested to the others…

" Okay.." everyone nodded agreed…

" Then , that’s settle ..! " Heechul said and stood up went to Onew and forced Onew to sit down on the couch holding Spongebob pillow in his arms…

" Now everyone go get your eyepads and line up here …" Heechul ordered them… They immediately rushed into their rooms to get their eyepads … The first one who line is Donghae , Eunhyuk and Heechul… then next is Sungmin , Ryeowook , Leeteuk , Yesung and Siwon … Lastly is Kyuhyun …

Everyone were line up infront of Onew and put their eyepads on… ,

" Okay.. Now , Onew-shii…you can choose who is it that you want to speng the night with…" Heechul ordered …  Onew was fidgeting at first and hugging his pillow tightly…

What should I do…? I can’t choose one of them… I can’t make up my mind… Onew bit his lower lips at look at them who patiently wait for him to make his decision…

Okay… I’ll already made my choice… Onew stood up and slowly walk behind them…Onew bit his thumb look hesitated with his choice… Onew composed himself and hug the person he choose from the back…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hehehe.... i wonder who will Onew choose to spend night with...? ^^ 

Can you guess who is it...? LOL

I hope you enjoy reading it... and PLEASE 

Don't forget to comment !!