Sleep with me!

onew's suju-sitter

Suju's Dorm.

"Let's get in everyone. It's freezing out here" Leeteuk clapped his hands as he pull each and every one of the members who are still waving excitedly towards the disappearing cab.

They walked in, each and every one of them holding on to Onew's shoulders, arms and waist.

"Kajaaaaaaa!"

 

Moments later...

"Hyung, i wanna sleep with Onew!"

"Eh I thought he's sleeping with me?!"

"No he's sharing with me!"

"I just bought a new blanket specially for Onew. With rabbit print on it!"

"No way. You bought that for him? I thought you said it's for the props?"

"I'm the umma let me sleep with him!"

"Wait. If he's sharing with me can I still sleep ?"

"What the...."

"I'm the closest hyung to Onew so he should be with me!"

"Yah that's not fair! ..."

*claps

*Silent

"Okay now we'll decide who's gonna sleep with our special guest here,.." Leeteuk gestured his right hand towards Onew, who is sitting on his knees in between his large luggages while hugging a spongebob pillow looking like a lost bunny. (Key asked him to bring it along in case he's homesick, and really, the luggages kinda help him look more like a homeless tokki XD)

Eunhyuk shook his head.

"To be fair, let's ask the guest himself. Onew-shi, who do you want to sleep with?"

Eunhyuk shook his head again.

Everyone was looking at him now. Making the most puppiest puppy eyes they can. Fingers pointing to themselves whispering 'me! me!". Even if it's the last thing he could do Onew would never be able to choose who he'll sleep with.

"I..uh I.. Well.. I'll be happy with anyone?" Onew answered raising his eyebrows and an awkward smile on his face. "Really, I'm fine with anything." His voice sounded firm as to ensure the hyungs in front of him, well actually around him that he's not picky. (you know when you want something so badly you just keep moving forward  to the things you want. That's how they end up around him)

"Okay then. Why not we play a game and whoever wins get to share his room with our shining guest here. Anyone in? and onew you can play too okay?" Leeteuk smile at Onew.

"N..nae"

"Okay so what shall we play? Any ideas?"

" Let's play UNO! I'll surely win. Muahahaha!"

"No card games please. Boring~"

"How about scissors paper stone?"

"No! I want to play something more fun! Twister?"

"Yah you know I have a backpain!"

"Aish this ahjusshi. Mehrong~"

"I don't wanna share with him. My bed is only for me and no one is to touch it. Let alone sleep on it." Shindong came out of his room, pass by them and to the kitchen.

Everybody went silent. So as Onew. Okay that was harsh..

Leeteuk having a fast sense decided to break the awkward silence. " Okay so what shall we play then? Well it's a good thing Shin is out so you can have more chance to win!"

Everyone started smiling again until Shindong came out from the kitchen holding a plate of fermented tofu. He stops right in front of Onew and gave him a glare.

" Yeah, besides, I might knock him out of bed. Because I'M FAT! Isn't that right Onew-shi?"  He sneered and went back to his room leaving the forever lost Onew. Eh?

Onew bit his lower lip,. That stare kinda freaks me out. Fat? I wonder why he said that? As he was lost at his own thought Onew did'nt realise the other members were staring at him too.

"You guys decide the game first. Onew-shi, may I have a word with you please?" Leeteuk's smile never fades.

"N..nae" He obeyed and follow Leeteuk to the balcony. I really have no idea if he's asking me about Shindong Hyung. I wonder why is he like that?

                                                                                               (^o^)XXXXXXXX(#_-)

 

Okay guys.

Mianhaeee! Cheongmal mianhaeeee!!

Bowsbowsbowsbowsbowsbowsbbowsbowsbowsbowsbowsbowsbowsbows.

I know it's been long since the last I updated but I've been soooooooo busy trust me!

And I'm touched that although it's been a long time subscribers keep coming in.

Tsk.. I love you guys :')

And sorry If this chapter is boring cos I really don't know what came into my mind when I was writing this.

And...........................

I am still waiting for their SHERLOCK MV OMG SM WHY?! It's been 15 hrs KST since 21st!!

Anyway, no worries Shindong lovers! I won't make him the bad guy in this fic. How can I?

Ouh and yes, anyone have any idea what game they should play? Kekeke

xoxo