We can't leave him alone.

onew's suju-sitter

"Morning Gu..... " Thud!

And he tripped again. Over nothing. The diva umma just roll his eyes. Aigoo this boy..

The other SHINee members, getting used to it just continue with what they're doing, well, except for Taemin tilting his head to see if he's alright and MinHo who went to help onew get on his feet.

"I'm good!" as soon as he get up putting a 10000 megawatt smile on his face and a thumbs up. 

We know... The other members look at each other. Seriously, falling and tripping is like second nature to the Dubu leader so they don't care that much. As long as he would'nt hurt himself  it's okay then.

"geez, didn't see that one coming." Onew stares at the empty floor. "Thanks Minho."

"Hyung, you better stop tripping yourself over nothing. You might hurt yourself you know that." Minho concerned.

"Don't worry i'll be fine. So what's for breakfast? Is it chicken?" They went to the kitchen to join the others.

"Yah! You don't expect me to cook chicken everyday do you. Just eat the cereal. Maybe it'll get rid of that sangtae of yours!"

Onew puffed. Key and his nagging. He looked at the cereal box. Why is'nt there any chicken flavour.. Aish. Jonghyun is the first to finish his breakfast so he looks at all the letters on the tables. Bills. letters from fans, fangifts,bills again and...

"Oh Key! It's from the company you participated in the fashion design thingy.. here you go" Jonghyun passes the huge blue envelope to key which attracts Taemin, Minho and onew to look at it.

"Woah! Key hyung won second place! And we won a free 2-days-1-night vacation to Gold Coast Australia! Woah congrats Hyung!!" Taemin gets excited and start jumping around.

"We're going on a vacation! We're going on a vacation!"

The other members gather around key to have another look at the letter. Jonghyun took the tickets which are attached to the letter and flip them around.

"But there are only 4 freaking tickets! Meaning one of us has to stay. This is soo sad! I wanna go!" Jonghyun pouts and making his puppy face.

"Aish! If I knew I would use gold leather instaed of cliche black ones and would totally own the first place! And we can go for vacation together, definitely for the five of us. Arrgghh this is so frus..."

Thud!

"Onew Hyung WTH!! Go get clean up now!" Key starts his umma side again. Everyone stare at each other, trying hard not to laugh. How can onew possibly pour the milk onto the floor instead of his cereal bowl, and quietly sneak off them while  they're all excited for the vacation stuff, and ended up on the floor, almost look like he is swimming in a pool of milk. As always, Minho helps his hyung to get up.

"I wanted to clean the mess and i slipped." onew pouts, scratching the back of his neck. "It's okay key I'll clean it up myself."

"Need my help hyung?" Minho asked. Onew shook his head and went to look for a towel. Taemin, tired of jumping just get to realise everything that had happened.

"Hyung! What a waste of milk! I could've finish them all you know! Luckily It's not banana milk cos if it is, Im so gonna cry." Taemin pouts and look at onew who is wiping them off the floor.

"Tae, it's not that i did it on purpose it's my.."

"SANGTAE! We know"

"But this time there's milk! There's a reason why I fell.."

"Yeah, but the milk isn'nt supposed to be on the floor right?" Jonghyun chuckled. Sometimes the leader just seems so childish and that is why some fans thought Jonghyun was the leader of the group. It 's because onew has a natural aegyo side in him which does'nt make him look like a leader. But no doubt he has a leadership quality behind that cute babyface though.

Onew continues cleaning. Whatever..

"Well since I won I should go and decide who will come with me , and I'm definitely not gonna leave my baby tae so he'll be coming. Jonghyun, you will look after us if we get kidnapped or something so you're coming with us. And that leaves a space for.. "

All of them look over to minho and Onew. Well I can't leave minho behind he's like the second maknae.. and definitely not onew he will get himself killed if his sangtae strikes every 10 minutes..so how do I decide this....

"Never mind you guys go ahead. Besides,I've been there before when i'm like 5 my parents brought me. So, I'll stay. Besides, I'm the oldest so I should give in." Onew smiled. Trust me. With those words and THAT smile, he is actually making everyone feel sorry for leaving him behind.

"B..but we can't leave you here. You're our leader! The maknae said, looking at key. Key then looked at onew.

"And you couldn't leave Minho either. So Just go enjoy yourselves! I'll be fine. No hard feelings." Onew still smiling, trying to convince his dongsaengs. Key is now starring at the dubu leader.

"Hyung if you're not going then I won't go too."Minho said crossing his arms.

Jonghyun add in" Yeah, we're definitely not gonna leave you here alone. You might just get yourself killed with your clum.. i mean sangtae!"

"Aish you guys how many times I have to say this,, Just go! I'll be good. Besides, i have some work to settle here."

"Well if you insist, but promise us you will take care of yourself, or i'll look for someone to take care of you. We just can't leave you here by yourself you know. When that santae of yours srikes then no one will know what bad things could happen to you," key, without noticing starts to reveal his caring umma side.

" Okay I promise! Trust me! See! I can stand on my own two fee.."

Thud!

That's it. He made it clear we can't leave him alone. Im gonna call SUJU hyungs if they could help..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay so that's basically that is what's in my mind right now. I just let it flow..

Thank you guys for your concern about the progress of this story. But for now I think i will just follow my heart to where this story leads.. hehe. I love the comments btw ^^

Saranghae!

xoxo.