Chapter 12

onew's suju-sitter

Bwoh ?? 
why can't you come back ? i thought the trip was suppose to be three days ?? 
onew sounds a little shocked and worried about his group members at the same time.

Aniyo , hyung. The manager hyung is trying to some rare gifts for his girlfriend and he just suddenly disappeared starting yesterday night. We don't know where he is right now.  Kibum explained the situation caused onew only sighed. 

Arassou.. becareful of there especially Taemin, What over him. He advised as he gets into the leader mode then he flops on the empty sofa as he sighed hard closing his eyes. 

Yes, hyung. Got it. Kibums ends the call.

Onew sighed again and put away the phone then he noticed all the hyungs staring at him in worried as if waiting for him to explain. " owh, hyungs.. mianhae, i didn't mean to trouble you " his hyungs shakes their head and each of them gives onew a supporting hug " gwenchana, onew. Everything will be fine, i'm sure that they are going to be okay. After all , they have Kibum and Minho there. Both of them can be depend and trust on " Donghae said to onew. " True" Onew admit without any hesitation. " Now, let's eat. After that you need to take a bath, onew. Arassou ? " Ryeowook sounds stern as he's the umma. " neh~ hyung ^^ " he nods obidiently and right away go to the dining room, sits in between Eunhyuk and Siwon. Later , all of them sits on the table and eat the food that made by Sungmin and Ryewook then Onew seems to be having huge appetite since he ate three bowls of porridge " Thanks for the meal " he said it which already part of his habit since he was small which caught some of the suju hyungs in surprised since he ate so fast. " Done already ? " Sungmin asked . Onew turned to look and smilels cheekily " Neh, hyung and it was really delicious~ " he hums happily and sits on his seat as if his waiting for something then only watch his other hyung eat then soon one by one finish their food and put away the dishes in the sink, before the sink got full onew makes his way there and washing them clean.

Onew stands and look at himself when then sleeves reached at his fingertips while the hem of the shirt reaches and grazes on Onew's milky thigh which he actually wea" Onew , you don't have to. You're still sick . " Kyuhyun said to him worried then onew only shakes his head " no, i'm fine " he smiles then manage to finish washing all of them before he wiped off his hands dry and feels kinda a dizzy which caused him to holds on his head scrunching his nose. " ow.. " onew winced in pain the a pair of arm captured him and stop him from fall " i told you didn't i ? not to do anything and just rest for the whole day ? Do you want me to put you in bed ? " onew's look up seeing Sungmin worried about him along with Kyuhyun stands next to him. " Here , let's wash you " they walk to bathroom and takes off all onew's clothe as a hot bath is prepared for him. " Don't stay for too long, okay ? " Sungmin warned before he walks out while dragging Kyuhyun away who nose is bleeding from the view of jinki in front of him. After a 10 minutes then onew's comes out wearing a towel around his waist while his hair is stil wet. " h-hyung ? " he nervously call out for his hyung which maked 5 of them to turned and look at onew then they widens their eyes at the view ,quickly jumps to onew's side . " oh my god , onew ?? what happened to you ?? are you still in fever ? " Eunhyuk rubs onew's arm and feels the temperature with his forehead " Onew .. you should wipe yourself dry before you come out.." Siwon said it softly as i he swallowed his lump at the great view right in front of him " You should have call me if you need anything. are you okay ? " Donghae stands close to Onew from behing while Ryeowoon and Yesung only look at them. Onew look at his hyungs then his face got flushed feeling embarrassed of being too exposed as i covers his chest by hugging himself. " M-mianhae.. it's just cold in there and i don't like to be alone, shireo.. " he shakes his head shepishly as he looks down feeling embarrassed " Aish.." Siwon pulls Onew right to his chest and hugs him securely giving him warmth that he needed before pecks his chubby cheeks making Onew squirms and blushing hard but didn't know how to fight back only stutters. 

 

" Siwonnie hyung ~ " he whines a little at the tight hold of Siwon's then he let go of him slowly but still under his captive smmiling at Onew " yes, cutie ? " he said in gentle tone making Onew blushing some more " Let go , i want to go wear some clothes -////- " he tries to push away Siwon's arm gently but he got carried off by his feet again, when Siwon's carries him to his room and helps you wears one of his shirt which is oversize for Onew. " Hyung ? don't you think it's too big for me ? " he look at the boxer underneath the shirt but looks like he didn't wear any from a far. " No.. it looks good on you. " Siwon's mumbles as he can't take his eyes off Onew , " Onew-ah ? you want to sleep with hyungie tonight ? " he asked while looking at onew right in the eyes then onew looks back at him " hmm , sure hyungie. I would love to " he smiles bright then tugs the hem of the shirt plays with the shirt " Good. Now let's get out, i bet the others are worrying sick about you " Siwon holds onew's hand and leads him to the door ,opens it as some two guys falls on the floor but quickly gets back on their feet as they eavesdropping the whole " Yah .. siwon ! how can you -- " Donghae about to argue to siwon only being cut off as i sees Onew's condition right in front of him looking so y " onew..?" he called . " Yes, Donghae hyung ? " he smiles bright at him with his eyes closed. " You look .. beautiful " Donghae unconciously said it then slowly getting close to Onew as if trying to eat him which caused onew to hide behind Siwon's back while holds the shirt peeking to look at Donghae " hyungie.. you look so scary " onew said in scared voice which caused Donghae to almost jump at onew but got stop by Leeteuk  who's pulling him back and walks back out helping Siwon and Onew getting out of the room. 


After awhile each one of the member going out for their schedule , leaving Onew with Kyuhyun and Donghae who is free for the rest of the day . They big their members goodbyes then closed the door, lock it before goes back to living room eyes on the the petite guy who's been taking his nap in the afternoon still in that oversized shirt along with the shirt lifted up showing his milky sking , his tummy almost revealing his chest making both of his hyung gulps hard and close to Onew caress the soft skin under their touch but then Onew starts to squirms and mumbling in his sleep not knowing what's going to happened to him. 



Please. Leave some comment. I really appreciate it. Sorry for taking a long time to update this .