007

When You Look Me In The Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly, what is essential is invisible to the eye

 

As the date for the University Open Day was approaching, the campus got busier than before with all the preparations. I’m sure Baekhyun was really busy because he didn’t disturb me for days but he still texted me a bit to know how I was doing. I'm actually glad that he didn’t disturb me because I was busy with my preparations as well. There was one thing that disturb me lately, Chanyeol didn’t call or texted me. He would always texted me even when I didn’t reply to him but he didn’t do that now. I’m sure he was busy as well with all the preparations but couldn’t he at least texted me...

The last time we texted each other was when I thanked him for the snacks that he bought me and that was days ago!

Why am I so iffy about this anyway? I must be tired with the assignments and for these preparations. Right now, we’re having a small meeting at the lecturer’s hall, giving positions to each of us on what we should do at the booth. Knowing that I didn’t talk much they just assigned me with the team that will set up the booth and helped them pack the merchandise that they would give to the visitors who visited and played our game at the booth. The small meeting only lasted for thirty-minutes and we were dismissed after that. I decided to go back to the dorm to sleep a bit since my next class would be in two hours.

Just when I stepped out from the lecturer’s hall my phone buzzed with a message. I sighed knowing that my chance to sleep went down the drain. I took my phone from my pocket and look at the message

‘Hey~ come to the theatre hall after you finish your class then you, me and Taeyeon can go eat together!!! Maybe I should ask Chanyeol too? 😉😉😉’ – Byun Bacon

I perked up a bit when Chanyeol’s name being mention. I remembered what happened days ago and I could feel my cheeks heated up a bit in embarrassment. It was so embarrassing, how could I let my guard down and just took a small nap on his shoulder? I definitely don’t want to see him now after what happened. Even though I'm curious how he was doing since he didn’t text me or anything but...

‘I’m tired Baekhyun I want to go back to the dorm and sleep a bit. Go and have fun with them'

I replied to his text and I could already imagine him pouted when he read the message I sent. I put back my phone in my pocket and continued to walk. Just when I went out from the building someone called my name. I turned around and saw Taeyeon walking towards me.

“Hey, are you going to the theatre’s hall too?” Taeyeon asked me.

“No unnie,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter