006

When You Look Me In The Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pain will leave you when you let go

 

 I just stared at the slide show in front of the lecture’s hall like I could see through it. I couldn’t believe what I just did this morning. I fell asleep on Chanyeol’s shoulder. I felt like banging my head on this hard wooden desk in front of me. How could I just let my drowsiness took over me and just fell asleep like that? That was so embarrassing, I couldn’t believe I just did that. I didn’t even do that towards Baekhyun

I felt a hand was lightly shaking my shoulder and woke me up from my small nap. “Wake up, you have class in thirty-five minutes.” I heard a very familiar deep voice gently said to me. I slowly opened my eyes and saw a hand blocking the sun in front of me. My eyes squint trying to remember what happened and whose hand was this. That was when I realized...

I quickly lifted my head from Chanyeol’s shoulder and flushed in embarrassment. No one had ever seen me sleep before except for Baekhyun of course and now I just showed my sleeping face to Chanyeol! I really have no confidence in my after sleep look because I know I looked really horrible just waking up. I lowered my head, afraid to look at Chanyeol’s face.

“Why didn’t you wake me up earlier?” I asked lowly just enough for him to hear. I waited for his answer but he didn’t say anything. I slowly lifted my head and turn to look at him. He was putting his elbow on his thigh with his cheek on his palm. He was smiling gently at me showing his cute dimples.

“Because I enjoyed watching you sleep.”

I felt my cheeks heated again when I remembered what happened. I finally let myself slumped on my seat and I lowered my head and put my chin on the table, still trying to focus on what the professor was explaining about.

After three hours of classes and thirty minutes of rest between one class, the schedules for today classes were finished, but I couldn’t go home just yet. Apparently I was assigned to do some researches of history about computer science. It was for the open day and we would do some exhibition on our booth about our course, while some of them would create some games for the visitors to play. After the small discussion with my classmates, I waved goodbye to them and headed to the college’s computer lab to do my research. I arrived there and there were only couple of students there using the computer. I took a seat beside the window and begin to do my research.

“What are you doing?” A voice whispered exactly on my ear. I jumped a bit and I felt my heart beat thousands times faster because of the surprised. I closed my eyes to calm down myself and then turned to my side to see the culprit. I was greeted with a smiling Baekhyun who already took a seat beside me on the chair.

“Don’t do that, I almost hit you with my elbow.” I glared at him and then turned back my attention to the computer screen.

“Will you really hit your only best friend?” Baekhyun asked in a childish way and even though I didn’t look at him, I could already imagine he was pouting beside me. I just rolled my eyes.

“It’s not the first time I hit you anyway.” I said in a bored tone without looking at him. It was true, Baekhyun was like my punching bag because I always hit him. It was not my fault, having a very childish and beagle-like friend like Baekhyun really tested my patient sometimes and I have such a small level of patient. So, he always got hit by me. It was not like I hit him really hard. Just a small light punch or some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter