002

When You Look Me In The Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's hard to love someone when you don't, but it's harder to pretend that you don't love someone when you really do

 

 

I am now at the college’s café with Baekhyun, eating and chatting, killing time until the time for me to go to my class. Baekhyun has a class later too, one hour after my class starts. He only got two classes later and both of the classes are only an hour long.

“You got anything to do after class?” Baekhyun asked me. I thought for a while and shook my head.

“Nothing, I got an assignment to finish but I already on the last chapter and it due to next week.” I said. I’m not really the type to procrastinate work, especially if I got nothing to do.

“Great! Then let’s hang out together tonight. Just the two of us like the old times.” Baekhyun brightened up and looked excitedly at me. Just the thought of spending time with him already made my heart fluttered with joy, but I suddenly remembered about Taeyeon. Don’t they want to spend the time together like they usually do?

“What about Taeyeon sun- unnie?” I was about to say the word sunbae but corrected my word as unnie. Before I do called her sunbae but Baekhyun told me to call her unnie. He wanted me to become closer to her just like Taeyeon wants. Even though I don’t really like the idea to become close with Taeyeon but I have no choice. She is Baekhyun’s girlfriend… and Baekhyun wanted his best friend to become closer with his girl friend that was what he said to me. I got nothing to argue when he said it. I couldn’t just say that I don’t want to become close with Taeyeon because I love him more than a friend should right? That’s just… ridiculous.

“Taeyeon noona got a group assignment to discuss. Don’t worry, I already told her and she’s okay with it and she said hi to you.” Baekhyun said, as always his face glowed at just the mention of her name. I just gave a small smiled to him and sipped on my coffee.

“Chanyeol!” I almost spitted out my coffee when Baekhyun said the name. I grabbed a tissue and pressed it on my mouth. I looked up and already saw Chanyeol standing beside our table. He gave a smiled to me when he saw me.

“I told Chanyeol that we are here, you don’t mind right?” Baekhyun asked me with a sly smiled. I slowly shook my head with the tissue still on my mouth. Chanyeol took a seat beside Baekhyun and glanced at me. I just looked somewhere else.

“So, did Mr.  Choi say anything?” Baekhyun began to ask Chanyeol about the class that he didn’t attend to come see me. Chanyeol took out a notebook from his bag and put it on the table, then turning to the desired page. He showed it to Baekhyun.

“You, my friend had been chosen as the main vocal for out next event since Jongdae got to attend an outside event that our department hosted.” Chanyeol begin to explain.

“What? So we’re changing the band members again?” Baekhyun asked.

Chanyeol nodded. “Don’t worry, you’re in the same band as me. The others are Jongin, Kyungsoo and Joonmyeon.” Baekhyun nodded in understanding.

“So, choose a song Baekhyun, Mr. Choi asked you to do it.” Chanyeol added and Baekhyun nodded like an obedient kid. Chanyeol seem a little bit surprised that he didn’t object like he usually did. I mean I know how Baekhyun is, they always had discussion in front of me and Baekhyun will always whined like a little kid about something he didn’t like.

“Are you done?” Baekhyun asked and Chanyeol nodded.

“Oh thank god! I got to go to the toilet. Be right back!” Baekhyun said in a rushed and dashed to the bathroom. Chanyeol burst out in laughter when he saw Baekhyun urgent face and I cracked a smiled a bit. I averted my eyes to Chanyeol and saw he was staring at me gently with a small smiled. My smiled quickly disappeared even though he didn’t see it because I was still putting the tissue on my mouth. I slowly put the tissue down on the table and cleared my throat awkwardly.

“How are you?” His deep voiced asked me.

I nodded. “I’m fine.” I answered shortly.

“You didn’t reply to any

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter