Chapter 8.2: Where Am I?

I'm inlove with a MONSTER

A/N: I'm sorry if this is just a small update because it's just a continuation to the previous chapter. I originally wrote it as one, but the chapter-ender-scene was not yet done, so i have to cut the scene into two and publish the other firST :D

 

"Where Am I?"

Amethyst saw the two guys stared at each other and to her, back and forth and then they started laughing and embracing each other.

"Wohhooooooo!!! We made it!!!"


They shouted for joy and jumped repeatedly.

"Of course!  You used your power stone after all, so  we really expect a good outcome from this and this is the first time that i saw you, using it. Congrats Trey."

"Thanks Seth! I'm so happy!! I thought I lost my power! I'm gonna treat you guys, and this time, it is the new version of Trey 2.0. Oh God! I so love you"

"Hahaha! yeah yeah and--"

"I'm Lance by the way."

She stopped herself from looking at those two who are so engrossed on laughing each other, when the another guy talked to her. She faced the guy who's wearing his poker face while introducing himself.

"I'm Amethyst." she smiled at him

"I'm Seth! Hi Amethyst!" she turned her attention to the two boys who are now walking towards her.

"Hello."

"I'm Trey.  Nice to meet you, Ella."

"Hi! As much as I wanted to entertain you guys but I need to go right now. My father might scold at me. so  bye." Amethyst said while picking her bag hurriedly.

"hey Amethyst! can we send you home? " Trey said while flashing his killer smile

"Don't bother." she stopped from opening at the door while facing at them and then she waved.

"Then wear my jacket instead..." that guy' said

"Okay" she said without thinking while leaving immediately.

She stopped after closing the door while trying to stop her heart to pound so loudly as her eyes grew bigger.

Sh*T.

Did she just say that?

She bit her lower lip and a silent repeated curses filled in the air when she immediately went downstairs. Even though the staircase is quite narrow but still she manage to run from it in so much confusion and fears that she had right now. The rock music that banged so loudly slowly trying to wake her senses up. A crowd of catburies in their skimpy dresses surrounded by group of guys, wanna be's, intelligent and others, met her way when she was already in the ground floor. The loud sound and the annoying disco lights made a pretty good job in adding her heartbeat to pound faster.

She need some air.

She's trying her best to escape from the crowd while making her way through it after telling Caitlin that she needs to go now because her father might scold at her because it's already 9 and she finally reached the door.

A cold wind approached her and was about to go out when someone grabbed her hand and pulled her through the bushes.

"No! Let me go! NO!!!" she forcedfully took her hand and successfully taking it and then she faced the guy.

"AWOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

A gush of cold wind runs through her feet tha made all her hair stood up when she heard a long howl of a dog from somewhere when she faced the guy.

It is the poker face guy.
It's Lance.

bathump.bathump.bathump

This is what she's been afraid of, after calling his name.

bathump. bathump. bathump


"What do you want from me huh?" she shouted at him. Trying to wake her senses up again.


"I know that you hear that. and you wouldn't like what's the meaning behind it." he said.

She remained silent. Unable to  utter some words to play her character that she's brave, because right now, after hearing the long howl, it feels like someone took all her internal organs that weakens her from inside and she just want to run from her house and hide there forever.

"He's going to get you." he whispered as if his life was now depending on Amethyst. She don't know if he's trying to scare her but all she think right now is the possibility that the same scene will be going to replay again and this time, she will be the prey.

"wha..what.. what are you talking about? if you don't have nothing to say mister, i guess it's better for me to leave now." she said and immediately turn around.

She needs to get out from here immediately.

"Amethyst, listen. Please do." he said. She stopped from taking steps as she felt the numbness in her body. All her life, she thought that the scariest thing that happened to her was her mom's death but she never thought that she's been playing brave girl all along, trying to stand against all things that would definitely prick her up.

Amethyst felt his hand on her right hand and made her turn around to face him. He held her left hand too while trying to meet her gaze.

"I know that you have been pretending that Trey have successfully erased your memory." he said that made her looked into his eyes as her eyes grew bigger. She can't find a word to say how on earth did he found out that she's been acting all along?

"It happens that, I just know more  a lot about you..." he continued like as if he's reading her mind.

bathump. bathump. bathump

"And ...you have to come with me, just for tongiht." he said. Her jaw dropped as her eyes grew bigger.

bathump. bathump. bathump.

"No!" She said while pulling her hands.

She stepped back and when she saw him walking towards her, trying to pull her again, she took a backward steps again for him not to reach her but when she about to step backward again she bumped into something.

"Hi there, cutie! I've been looking for you."

Something? Scratch that. It's someone. And she knew, who owns this voice.

It's the wolf guy.
Dark.

She saw that guy' grabbed her right hand and pulled closer to him and automatically placed his hand to her waist.

DEja vu.

bathump.bathump. bathump

"Ohhh.  trying to play a hero to a human girl? haha." Dark said.

Amethyst saw Dark grinned so creepily again. And she was startled on what she saw. His hair is kinda messed up, his uniform is kinda wrecked and with the help of the small emission of the post lights' in the gate, she saw his eyes became reddish.

"Again,what do you want from us?" that guy' said. Even though she didn't saw his face, she knew that he's been gritting his teeth while uttering those words. She saw Dark, slowly stepping towards them as that guy's hand tightening his hand to her waist.

She gulped.

"She's not even the fruit girl, why do you even ing care huh? I have my ing business on her dude, so off!!" Dark said while pushing him suddenly but it didn't made the guy moved even a little to his position. She saw Dark was now a ruler away from her and she can already feel his temper, arrogance, annoyance, anger and all those negative aura that were trying to escape from him..

'Good heavens, please help us.'

"Don't try me.." that guy' said while putting all his anger to his words.

She bowed her head, afraid that they might do something that she would regret on witnessing again to her life. She was startled when she felt that her right hand was being grabbed by someone so forcedfully and fast and she saw it's Dark who pulled her but that guy' immediately captured her left hand and pulled her again to him but it's like as if Dark knows that he was going to do that, that's why he tightened his grip of not letting Amethyst's hand go. Now, she was being trapped by the middle, of the two guys who kept on pulling her.

She don't have any energy to fight back and to protest on them because her emotion made her so lifeless.

"F8CK YOU, DARK! F8CK OFF MY HAND  AND LET ME GO, YOU AIRHEADED-STINKY-OLD-FART-DOUCHEBAG!!!" her remaining energy dwells on her anger, frustration and fear that the tragic scene that she just witnessed earlier, made her to outburst and yell on Dark like that. She saw that Dark was about to slap her but she automatically close her eyes and she felt like she was being thrown away.

"Touch her again... and I'll kill you!"


"OH MY GOODDDDD!! FELICITY! COME HERE. LANCE AND DARK ARE FIGHTING EACH OTHER!!"

"OMG LANCE! YOU ARE GOING TO KILL HIM! NO! SPARE HIS FACE PLEASE."

"LANCE! STOP IT. OMG. YOU LOOK SO COOL ANYWAY."

"KYAAA! IVE BEEN DREAMING ABOUT LANCE ABOUT THIS. OMG. HE LOOKS SO HANDSOME OMG. KYAAA~"

"IM FALLING IN LOVE ALL OVER AGAIN WITH YOU LANCE! KYAAAA~~!!"

"Hey~ Hey~ Hey~ Stop it!"

"Stop it! Don't fight in here!"

"Oh my! Poor Dark.."


Nothing.
She saw nothing aside from pure blackness but she can still hear the catburies' voice saying unnecessarily things again , instead of stopping them. And she can't distinguish the remaining voices who stopped them until the voice slowly fades away. She was startled when she saw herself standing alone in an isolated black room, still wearing her school uniform. She heard someone's singing alphabet song, trying to convince her that she must follow wherever that song coming, and she did followed it. She stopped when she saw two staircases going up, but they are in different directions. She gulped when she saw that, that guy' was standing on the right staircase while singing the alphabet song, while the other staircase, she saw L standing there, while singing the alphabeth song too, smiling. They both  raised their hands in the middle of the air, sending a signal that they invited her to go up. But which is which? Which staircase she's going to choose? Is it on L's or that guy's staircase?


She sighed.
Her mind and heart joined forces and made their choices already.
She smiled.
Because she choose the same too.

She went on the way of the chosen staircase while smiling.
But her heartbeat stopped for a second when her feet betrayed her heart and mind.
Her feet made a complete detour and chooses the other one instead and completely taking the stairs whom she didn't choose.
She felt her heart became so heavy like it weighed more than 50 people weighed together in the weighing scale. She unconsciously wiped her face and she saw liquid from her hands.

Why is it that she's crying?
Why is her feet betrayed her?
Why?

 

"Tadaaaa~~~!!"

Amethyst unconsciously opened her eyes and sits immediately from the bed.

What is that?
It feels so real.

"I told you! It's effective! Hahaha!"

"Nah! I doubt it. Knowing Amethyst's ability, Trey. Maybe she woke up from your out of tune alphabet song."

Alphabeth song?

"Shut up, Sean! blah blah blah!"

"here.. take this."

She saw a tempting cold glass of water in front of her.

Deja vu.

She took it and drunk all of it and then she placed it in the table beside her. She can still feel her head spinning around and she decided to  lie down again and covered herself from a white thick blanket

"Sean, you bastard! just take everything you said! you idiot!"

Wait.
When does she has a time to change her blanket to white from green?


"I won't take it, Trey because it's true! Hahaha! you just have been defeated by me Bwahaha!"

When does the scent of her blanket changed?
When does her bed where soft as like eating a mashmallow when she has as hard as eating-a-bone-of-a-cow-bed before?
She rolled back and forth to the bed, and opened her arms widely.
When does her bed became super duper wide?

"No! My power is too precious to be defeated by someone like you,Sean!!"

She confusely pulled away the blanket and sits again.

"And when does my house became so noisy?!!" Amethyst yelled suddenly as an immediate realization hit her when she stared at the guys in front of her, who just stop on fooling each other. Her eyes grew bigger when she realized that it's Trey, who was about to hit Sean a throw pillow stood in front of her while Xander was sitting comfortably while reading a magazine in a sittee near in her bed, still not caring what's happening in the world.

 

WHY ARE THEY IN HERE?

 

OH MY GOD! DON'T TELL ME?!

 


"WHERE AM I??" Amethyst shouted