Chapter 1: Meeting the Monster

I'm inlove with a MONSTER

Amethyst Saw, let out a heavy sigh as she passed the entrance gate of their school and she headed quickly to the rest room.

 

Success!

 

It was her last subject of the day, and eventually she ditched her previous classes again. As much as she wanted to ditch this last subject, she just can't because the teacher of this subject, is her classroom adviser, so she was trying hard not to let the teacher call again his father's attention.

 

She smiled widely as she took out her cap and her sneakers from her knapsack. She tied her hair up and put her cap on. She took off her black heels and started wearing her sneakers. She knew her school has just ammended the policy of not wearing sneakers and cap for girls last last week so she's been doing this sort of routine everyday, even though she find it so tiring but she still continued doing it because she didn't like wearing shoes who has heels in it

>___< 

 

She happily sneaked out the rest room and head to her room. Her eyes widened as she saw the security guard keenly roams around the lobby. She knows this guard too well, because he's the most conceited guard in campus, he just caught her and stained her records for confining  her in detention for three hours on the day after that policy had ammended.She quickly took the opposite way as she walks faster as if she was betting her life into it 

 

"damn" she silently cursed as she glanced her wristwatch. 

4:40

She still have 20 minutes to head this long way to her room but she knew she will be late at the time she'll arrive but as soon as she took one step in the lobby, she was shocked that another security guard was coming on the way.

 

another dilemma.

 

silent curse filled in the air. She quickly hide in the thick post and to her great dismay, she was too late in doing that.

 

"HEY YOU!"

 

She stepped back, turned and runs off quickly.

"What should i do?" she asked herself beneath her heavy breathing as she heard the loud whistle from the guard. She turned her way to the narrow way annex to the science building, she knew at the back of it, there's a dead end wall and she just could jump it off though.

 

She glanced her back, and she was shocked that there's now two of them running after her. This time, they can't whistle nor they cant scream to stop her, since the class has started already

She smiled.

Actually, it's fun.

 

Thanks to her reflexes and a-two-year being a member of taekwondo club in her former school, she was able to outrun them from running after her. She lastly turned her way at the back of the science building and without any sweat, she climbed it off and jumped out.

She sighed again.

Well at least, she tried to go to school today.

 

 

Amethyst knew her father would scold her again for not schooling. Again. Ever since, her father knew she ditched her class without any reason or if she's just bored because,  her class adviser would always called her father's attention cause of her class participation. Even though she was still a transferee there but she was already tagged as one of the delinquents.

It's not that she's delinquent, it's just that she doesn't like all the teachers there who just minding their students to have a good grades. They're valuing good grades than learning that's why they can't blame the students to cheat too because they want to hitch that high grades. That's why, she didn't like following all their trashy rules. She doesn't like the students there too, excluding Iris, her seatmate and her only close friend in school.

 

The only thing that motivates her to go there is that the school structure itself, because its very wide, it's lively, simply amazing, a plain epitome of elegance and there's lot of rooftop. Rooftop in Math building is her favorite spot  when she ditched her class. 

Her dad, thinks that she's rebelling to him because he knew that she still doesn't like the place where they transferred to. 

It's been three months since they just had been transferred to this semi isolated,  hundred miles away from the city-err figuratively speaking, and very boring place after a year when her mom died from a car accident. But she's starting to like this place because of its peaceful surroundings, even though the houses in here are four  yards away from each other, but  she can still appreciate the huge trees surrounds from her house, the green fresh bushes, the natural cold wind and of course, from her room, you can always see when the sun sets and rises, and also the moon.

 

~Amethyst

 

she absent-mindedly stopped from walking after hearing that again.

A brush of cold wind says hello to her that gives her a tingling sensation and made her hair and skirt danced a little. She's not afraid nor she's okay about it. She felt like her body and her senses became numb because she knew this is not the first time she heard it. She gasped her breath and reminisce the times when she heard it for the first time at the time when she turned 17, and from then on, she always heard it somewhere whenever she's alone, everyday. But this time, it's kinda different. You know the feeling that there is this strange abstract line that you will assume that there is someone looking at you. Because she's been feeling about it about a second now.. and it lasts longer.

 

She turned her head to the right, tracing her senses and believing her gut that, that is the direction where the aura comes from but to her great dismay, there's no one in there. A heavy footstep coming that straightens her up and it followed by a roll of her heart beats. She slowly clasped her right hand of the handy knife in her bag. It is a small pink knife which was given by her father right after they moved in this place. 

 

5:30

 

that's why the place seems so surreal to her because evening is fast approaching. She stepped back and was about to pull her knife but when she saw it was just someone she knew was coming, her senses calmed down. 

It's Mark.

 

"Tsk. you dont have a slightest idea on how much you scared me dude. what's up yow~" 

 

Amethyst throw a fake laugh beneath her joke while walking towards him.

Mark, is her rooftop friend and a ditch-buddy. Well, they not actually planned to ditched together though, but one time when she's ditching her Math class, she found out that she's not alone in the rooftop anymore. Mark has been ditching his Math class too like her without her noticing it even though they are classmate. so everytime, that it's a Math class, they always ditch together. 

Not to mention, that she's been playing a match-maker lately because Iris, her seatmate slash her only close friend has a huge crush on him, so since Mark and Amethyst were pretty close, she was in charge on wooing them together. It kinda on her part though, since she's not really into that thing but because it's her close friend's request she can't do anything about it aside nodding her head.

 

"Amethyst..."

 

In just a blink of an eye, he immediately grabbed her hand and dragged her to the corner and pushed her against the tree.

 

"What the H is wrong with you, get the---"

Amethyst tried to push him as forceful as she could but to her greatest shock, her energy doesnt match his. It's like as if, he became stronger than her 10 times. Last time she checked, he was just a plain jerk who has nothing to do with his life aside from ditching his math class. And no. Amethyst is totally sure that he's not into fighting and why on earth he's suddenly skilled about it.

 

!!

 

She cursed again as he was using his left arm to glue her against the tree while his other hand chained her two arms together. His face is too close to her already like she could feel his gross breath in . He saw him smirking when her body decreasingly fighting him.

 

"Babe, you dont have anything to worry about okay? so stop fighting me. after all. you can't fight against me. you humans, can't match us though."

 

Her eyes widened not because of what he said but because she saw Mark's eyes became red and his ears' index grew longer.

 

Oh dear God!

is this some kind of paranoia?

A dream?

A nightmare perhaps?

She closed her eyes and opened it, closed it again and opened it.

 

"You think, you are in a dream huh? well don't worry, i can make it as sweet dream as possible."

 

Mark let out a creepy grin as she was not able to recognize his face anymore, because his skin became grumpy, rough and pale and while his lips turned into pure dark that has a stain blood unto it.

 

"Ive been waiting all this life Amethyst. I never thought, that I've just actually found a fruit girl in our place. And now you are mine. You will be my key that we, goblins will take over our world through me and it will be the first time in history. and through your blood, i will be the next king in our clan. Hahahaha!"

 

Her body became numb including her mind after she heard him saying those words.

She doesn't understand  a thing except the fact that Mark is a monster. He is a creepy monster that pretends to be a human just to drink her blood. In just a blink of an eye her reflexes and emergency hormones went down.

 

"don't worry babe, it's painful at first, but your body will became numb after i totally drunk your blood." 

 

She felt her hand being raised by him and a long sniff coming from him followed.

 

 

"Get your face like sh*t out of my body! My body is too precious to be sniff by some ugly douchebag like you! F876y2r8ck you!"

 

"I love it when you said that to me babe. That's enough, and now it's time for the real action"

 

She feel all her hair stood out when she saw Mark's fangs grew longer and as much as her body wants to push and kill him, her mind drained down upon seeing it.

 

'God help me! i dont want to die this way. i still haven't bade proper goodbye to my father.' 

Her mind keep on nagging every second now

She turned her head and find out that her bag was just an inch away from her. That motivates her cells to charge up and kick him as much as her left energy is concern.

 

"Urghhh" a huge groaned coming from him as he was lying down, deeply hurt in the grown while crotching his heart.

 

what?

his heart?

Confusion rolled up in her mind upon seeing it.

How could his heart were deeply hurt whereinfact she's kicking his precious gem below not his heart though.

 

she immediately stopped herself from searching her knife and continued staring at him.

And to her great shock, she saw a liquid running from his heart and through the help of the moon's light, she saw a long silver arrow that struck in his heart.

 

Thank you Lord.

but who could that be?

She didnt feel someone though.

She absentmindedly raised her head up when she felt that there is a strong wind that caused all the trees gone wild. It's like as if there is a hurricane coming from above and it will land on their place any seconds now.

She closed her eyes when the sand's dusts were swirling amidst the air. After a split second, the strong wind was gone, the trees had done dancing too and the sand's dusts were behaving too. She slowly opened her eyes and her eyes widened when she saw a tall man in suit in his large black wings, standing in front of her while staring angrily to Mark. Her jaw cranked up when his black wings gurdled up, became firmed and vanished.

 

what did she just saw?

Another monster?

Oh Dear God.

What happen to the world?

 

She saw him stomping Mark's stomach that caused him to yelp for help and begged for mercy.

She immediately stood up, not able to do, her senses became numb again. She noticed the newlycome monster felt her prescence, and in just a split second his angry monster face became a sweet loving sheep while facing her. 

She didn't know exactly what happen aside from the fact that her heart is beating faster when he leaned his eyes on her. 

 

She's now staring at the deep setter icy blue eyes that sends a millions of words in just one stare and that could probably every girl's weakness, his eyebrows were prominent like as if it was being brushed everyday, his nose is beyond perfect like it was being cultivated by a great sculpture in history, his lips were firm and could hardly hard to resist to look at, through the help of the moonlight again, she can tell that his skin were smooth than her and she's willing to touch by him everyday, his hair, it kinda messy but she knew it was soft even though she still havent touched it yet,  he is tall that every man would envy it, and his body is not too skinny and not too masculine, in short it is a well builted dignified body . In short, this guy is an epitome of a real handsome man alive in the world that even the goddesses would love to offer anything just to marry him...

 

BUT F*******CCCK!!

 

But why did she even bother to describe every detail of him where in fact he is a monster!!

she bit her lower lip to fight her raging admiration to him.

 

"Hey~ close your eyes."

His husky baritone voice echoed in the air.

 

 

And then he smiled.

 

 

Oh dear God!

 

 

She immediately turn around and cupped her face. She knew that its dark in that place already and only the moonlight helped her to see what happened in that scene, but still she was trying to hide her face because she knew she was flustered upon seeing him smile to him.

 

"Oh dear God, he's the most handsome guy Ive ever seen, most especially when he smiled like that."

 

but she must fight her admiration towards that monster and she was repeatedly telling herself that he is monster like Mark.

 

 

"Nooooooo~!!!"

 

She straightened herself up immediately after hearing Mark's scream and turn her face to the guy. she saw Mark's dead body lying on the ground while the guy was busy massaging his hand.

That made her admiration of him stopped for a second when her realization hit her that he is a monster.

 

No.

 

She stepped back and saw him facing at her. His eyes were looking at her again like he was digging her soul to find some answers but she immediately turned her back. 

She runs off quickly as fast as she could without looking back. She wants to erase all the seen that she have witnessed, all the screams and the murmurs that still running through her mind and those faces too.

 

A deep setter blue eyes suddenly appeared in her mind. She knew it will takes time to forget the guy who left her struck studded but she's so eager to erase every detail of him in her mind.

 

She knew that she's been running the opposite way from her house but it is the best thing she could do for him not to trace her even where she lives but she's too late to notice that she's stepping the big hole in that area and next thing she knew, she was being swallowed by darkness.

 

"NOOOOO!!!!!!!"