Chapter 8.1: Where am I?

I'm inlove with a MONSTER

 

A/N: Sorry for the name error for the chapter 7 of Seth guys. Instead of writing Seth, I wrote it as Sean. Sorry. I have these friends, they are twin brothers name Seth and Sean, so i kinda messed their names sometimes. Thanks @huggasaur @ex0oshidae for correcting me <3


Amethyst sighed heavily as she folded her arms while sitting in the couch of Felicity's study room. She grabbed her notebook furiosly as she heard continous sound of footsteps walking downstairs. She sighed again as she asked herself why did she came up with the decision of coming here.
Aside from the fact that she was being pulled by her classmates to come here but moreover to the winning prize that this task will save her from taking the auxiliary quizzes. But on the darker side of the day, the assumption that she once made before coming here is really happening right now, and that is, they made this task as an excuse for them to have their party.

Sigh.

Amethyst rolled her eyeballs as she heard the loud rock music below while her classmates keep on yelling and chanting, trying to blend the music.
She closed her notebook angrily, trying to calm herself down.

Breath in.
Breath out.

It seems like her nerves wants to find some cold air to cool her down. She stood up and opened the window next to the balcony.

Good.


The snow is now calmer unlike earlier. The light coming from the only two posts in the gate illuminates the snow that it made the scene so romantic like she's watching a live filming of a chick flick melo dramatic romance movie.

Amethyst breathed out as she was about to close the window, afraid that she might end up watching at the scenery and feeling the cold throughout the night but the corner of her eyes captured something beneath through the post's light.

A shadow.

She is totally sure that it was a shadow walking passed through the bushes. The room below the hall room where that shadow is aheading to, is the abandon garage and next to it is the old storage room of Felicity's house. She tilted her body down to see who it is. By the help of the small emission of the post's light that was being filtered by the bunch of big trees surrounded by that area, she recognized Mindy who was giggling sweetly while talking to someone else. She can still hear her though despite the loud banging of music in the living room since the room where she's standing right now is pretty close with them.

Now she knew why Mindy is eager to go to that place despite the fact that it's dark and creepy. 

tsk.

what do you expect something to a planned party hosted by these catburies after all? Something like this will be their obvious outcome of this so-called event.

"Don't worry, I will not try to tell anyone what I saw and know about you. As long as you would consider my offer."

Amethyst's hand suddenly froze from shutting the window's down when she hear those words from Mindy. All her life, she was living inside the box, not caring anyone's life aside from her father but at this very moment, something inside of her that told her that she must continue on watching them.

And so, curiosity kills the cat indeed. She tilted her body down below again to see who she's talking to.


He's one of L's friends who annoyingly teased Iris.

"You know I don't like settling to one girl only. So by announcing that were dating in the class, it's like an innocent execution to me, dear."

"Huh! What? Do you know who I am, Dark? I am Mindy Sweet! The second campus princess of our university and you dare to reject on me!"


"But you are not sweet enough for me. I need more Mindy in my life. C'mon! Don't make our status too serious just because were ing every week. Just enjoy the show. You must be grateful enough because I'm letting you touch my body like--"

Amethyst widened her eyes when she saw Mindy slapped her guy real hard. 

tsk.

Oh crap! They ruined the romantic ambiance. How can the heroine end up crying to the useless guy while the snow is falling romantically from the sky. She never heard it from Iris though that there's a scene in some of the chick flick dramas or movies she watched wherein the girl where crying in the most romantic night of the day.

Sigh.

how can she let herself end up thinking about these kind of crap? Maybe, she was missing Iris so much.

"...and to add the small information that you have in your mind right now, i will take care of it."

"What are you doing?!"

Amethyst snapped out from wandering her mind around and made her senses fixed unto them again when she heard Mindy asking the guy in fear. 

"OH MY GOOOODDD!!!" Mindy shouted in fear.


Her eyes widened when she saw the guy's eyes suddenly turned into red. He grinned so creepy while the furs all over his body continually growing until it burst out and the tail came out. His body were expanding every second until his clothes were tearing apart. He became into a big black wolf as her heartbeat starting to race. She knew that Mindy were shouting while trying to crawl out from that scene  but since the place where too far from the living room wherein the rock music were banging so loudly, so it's impossible for them to hear her. 

She couldn't yell to stop at that wolf of what he's going to do nor she couldn't move because the tragic scene and the bad memories that she thought that was being buried already, were escaping from the coffin and just like a blink of an eye, the memories filled in continously through her mind so fast like her mind couldnt handle it at all.

 

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"


Amethyst's heartbeat stopped for a second when she saw a dead Mindy lying in the ground while the wolf stabbed her from the back. And just like the tragic scene, she heard Mark's voice yelping for help.

She widened her eyes when the wolf faced her and she don't know if her body voluntarily hide herself from the curtain or someone pulled her to hide from the curtain. Either of the two, shestill couldn't be able to understand it at all because the scene were still keep on flashing.

"hey~ are you okay? We must go out in here first"

That guy'.


She pulled her hand back when that guy' pulled her hand to go out. She wiped her tears  and faced him.

"What do you and your flocks want from our world?! Go back to where you came from and stop pestering us again!!" She put all her anger and frustration to her words by yelling unto him. After all, he is the root of all these on why this dilemma happened right now. And for that, why would she trust him? 

She widened her eyes when that guy' pulled her and hugged her. Her body couldn't react because her mind and heart were freezing.


"I'm sorry. But it's too late now to do that."

Her tears flowed out and was about to fight to free from herself again to him when she heard someone entered the door. She felt that guy's hand her head. All the worrisome went off and her senses calmed down when she felt his hand to her.  Maybe, all along, she's badly needing it. She was busy on protecting Iris of getting involve on the mysteries that she's been facing too that's why she keep the happenings to herself. But what she's been needing all this time is someone who will comfort her and someone who can protect her, perhaps.

Still in her weak mind, she pushed him and wiped her tears. Even though her heart and mind told her not to do it but she ended up doing it. Because she knew, if she won't let go, she will desperately hang unto him.

"What are you looking at? Were having our LQ in here. could you please go away." that guy said while not looking at her.

"What?" she wiped her tears again while looking at the guy.  what is this guy talking about?
Is this the right time to kid around knowing her situation right now?

"Looks like youre faking it, Lance" 

Amethyst widened her eyes and abruptly faced the guy. He is the guy who killed Mindy earlier. And just a loop of a second her blood boils down and she felt that it went up to her brain. If looks could kill, this wolf guy would have been lying down right now in so much torture until he will slowly leaving his breath. 

"And what do you mean by that, Dark?" 

She was startled by that guy's sudden change of voice. His voice  throwing a great authority in his voice like he is the alpha of their pack. But the wolf guy didn't even bother to look at him and just continue on staring at her.

"nothing. i just want to ask something from her. can i borrow her for a minute?" the wolf guy smiled by letting show his fakest friendly smile but it didnt turn out so good so it ended smiling so creepily.

"what do you want from my girl?" that guy said as he stepped towards her.

"It's something that you don't want to get involved with."

Her eyes widened when that guy' pulled her closer to him that made her bump to his chest and he placed his hand to her waist.


bathump. bathump. bathump.
bathump. bathump. bathump.


It's like as if her world is spinning little by little and she don't know how to handle her heartbeart anymore that beats faster as it did earlier. The blood that boils earlier scattered through her face.

bathump. bathump. bathump

"I hope you're intelligent enough to get the message that I don't want her to let go and for the future's sake, don't ever lay your hands on her."

bathump. bathump. bathump

she don't know why on earth she's still okay when her heartbeat were beating abnormally. 

bathump. bathump. bathump.

and now she's afraid.

bathump. bathump. bathump.

her heartbeat were still raging on and she don't know how to stop it and to minimize it from beating so loud and fast.

"Are you okay? I'm sorry if I did that, I just want to let him got the message that you didn't saw it." he said after letting her go.

She shook her head to awaken her senses that she don't like what she's been feeling right now.

"Why did you do that? and who cares if he sees me witnessing his crime huh? I'm not afraid of--"

"yes I know you're not afraid because you don't know anything. trust me okay. don't let anyone discover that you know mine and Dark's identity."

"trusting you huh? How could I trust someone who brought these mess to my life? HOW!!" she shouted at him furiously.

 

 

"you have to trust him, Amethyst."

Amethyst startled when a certain guy interrupted their conversation. She saw three guys walking towards them. They are that guy's friends.

She faced the guy who looked younger than them in so much confusion to his word.

" I know it's been so hard for you to live up this life witnessing impossible things that you couldn't imagine that will going to happen to your life. You may have lived defining the meaning that monsters are villain, but were not. All villains are monsters but not all monsters are villains. I don't want to add your confusion by defending our side to you but you need to trust us on this because right now, it is us who can help you. I am Seth, yours truly." said the younger guy who looked like a pretty boy next door.

"Hi Hannah, I'm Trey!" said the next guy who looks like a matinee idol and a type of a guy who really love himself.

"It's Amethyst." she corrected him.

"but Hannah suits you more." Trey smiled.

"Hannah, Miley,Taylor, Selena, Demi still, I don't like it."

"pffft.." Seth said

"I didn't said those remaining names she said though, only Hannah.." Trey try to whisper it to Seth but failed to minimize his voice.

"I'm Xander." the last guy introduced himself who stared at her intently.

"We are black birds and Lance is our leader. There's no need for us to explain our existence and why do we need to disturb your world since it will became useless once Trey will use his power to you." Seth said while stepping himself forward.

"What? power?" Amethyst said, ended up believing them. After all the mysteries happened to her life, she left no choice but to believe on them.


"We are monsters and we have designated special powers, I, myself can teleport, Xander can detect information just by looking at you and he has shadow power too, our leader lance, has speed like the flash but I'm sorry, he's faster than the flash haha, and also he has an air element." Seth said, boasting at that guy while tapping his shoulder.

She looked at him and she saw that he was already staring at her. 

Air element huh?

That's why on that day, she can feel a strong whirlwind or a hurricane above the trees. She knew it was so strong to the extent that the sand and the rock were slowly floating like as if the wind were on them.

"ahirm"

Her senses came back when Trey trying to divert her attention to them by coughing fakely.

"Okay. and Trey can erase the memories you have in just a blink an eye but in this case we just have to erase some part of your memory. Don't worry were going to introduce ourselves to you again after you open your eyes. Trey, please do the honor." Seth smiled at her and stepped backward as Trey stepped forward to her.


"And i hope after this, you will promise me not to get yourselves involved in my life anymore." Amethyst said while looking at them. She saw Seth and Trey slowly nodding and then the latter part, they faced that guy' in chorus. She also stared at that guy' hoping for a positive answer but he remained staring at her, not uttering any words.

"I would consider that as a yes then." she said.


Amethyst saw Xander stepped backward while his eyes widened, still looking at her but he control himself to hide it. He massaged his temple and sit the couch.

"What's wrong bro?" Seth asked him.

"Nothing. continue the ritual." Xander said as he looked into her eyes.

she closed her eyes after Trey instructed him to do so, and after for a few second, she slowly feel the strong energy that comes out from nowhere that were trying to enter her body and her senses and it went down. She can no longer feel the strong aura and then just for a few second, she felt a strong thin air that runs through her veins and it went through her brain.

"Open your eyes."

Amethyst slowly opened her eyes and saw four guys staring at her. She blinked her eyes twicely and folded her arms.


"Where am I?"

 

-------------