Newcomers' Festival: The Meeting

Club Exo

Ni hao! This is XiaoMeiRu! I would just like to thank my co-authors, Rembrandt and sailone8026, for your future help in this fic! I hope all you viewers will have some slack over us beginners! You can all refer to me as Mei, and when I have a message for you I will use this color! I hope you all enjoy this chapter! \(^v^)/

Annyeong everyone! I'm Rembrandt, but you can just call me Rem! I'm one of the co-authors writing this fic. I'm very excited to how this story turns out and hope for your commentary, so we can improve and get new ideas! We're counting on you and hope you all enjoy reading! xD

Hi hi hi, I'm Sailone also known as Sail or Sai from these lovelies up there ^^ I'm the third co-author i  may not be as good as Rem and Mei so please bear with me and enjoy our wonderufll story of Club Exo! No silent readers!! Please state your opinions if you like the story or not ^^ I will happily reply if you have any questions. So dont hold back and enjoy!


"I wonder what his problem is!" Baekhyun growls as he strides into the room. Chanyeol could be seen, crouching down laughing hard at the scene that had occured earlier. Partly because of the scared boy's reaction and also because of Baekhyun's outburst of rage. One thing was for sure: Never mess with the feared Drama Queen King - Byun Baekhyun - and in fact, the EXO club in general. Baekhyun glares at Chanyeol's continuous laughter, "What's with you." 

"Me? You." Chanyeol stops laughing, and his voice becomes dark, as he fights Baekhyun's glare with his own dark glare. Between the two evil glares, you could slightly see a spark of lightning. Slightly.

And to say Park Chanyeol and Byun Baekhyun are rivals is an understatement. They are something even greater than that, they are nemesises. Yes, Park Chanyeol and Byun Baekhyun hate each other to the core, and yet they find themselves able to cope with the other long enough to last a whole school day. Nothing greater, nothing less. A whole school day. Especially since they must see each other 24/7 due to the unfair roomate system that the school requires. So even if they are nemesises, they must sleep in the same room, use the same bathroom, and eat in the same dining hall as the other. Anyways, that is enough about those two, let's move on.

The glare battle is broken by Jongdae - the resident Troll - as he mocks the two powerful forces, "Now, now you two lovebirds. I understand that you both just love each other so much that you both must stare dreamily into each other's eyes, and melt into their smiles, but we have a meeting to start!"

Jongdae's statement is not ignored by the two irritated boys, as they both bring their death glares' attention onto Jongdae, who laughes awkwardly at the sight. Both the eyeliner queen king and happy virus go to their seperate ways only to plop themselves into their respectful spots on the couches. Jongdae just slides next to another boy with short straight orange hair, cute sparkly eyes, and slightly chubby cheeks, adding to the cuteness of the boy. But don't get him wrong, he is Xiumin - The Hyung - he is mature and kind and caring, and does not like being called weak for his delicate looks. Xiumin slaps Jongdae on the back of his head with great force, enough force to make the troll shed tears of pain at the edge of his eyes. "Hyung! That hurt..." Jongdae gives Xiumin the looks of a kicked puppy. And the older stares at the younger for a few seconds, frozen, before having his hand reach up and pet Jongdae's curly brunette locks, as if he is saying a small sorry. Unknown to the rest, Jongdae's cheeks flush a light pink color at the action. Hyung is always so nice.... is what Jongdae was thinking at the time, but these thoughts were thrown away when suddenly a commanding voice calls.

"Everyone come out from your hiding places! Meeting is about to begin!" Kris commands towards the cabinets, the storage closet, and the dining table. Everyone had hid a good distance from the kitchen, in fear that Satan-soo may appear. Satan-soo is who the club refers to the club's treasurer, Do Kyungsoo, this hyung is one that you don't want to piss off. Even if he is small and has a cute face, he is one of the scariest members due to his rageful personality and cold comebacks. And the kitchen is his heaven and paradise, anyone who dares to enter his heaven threatens him, and he will make sure the unlucky soul will never enter a kitchen again, ever. Anyhow, from inside a cabinet, a voice calls out, loud and clear - no - sarcastic. "Why did we even need to hide in the first place? It's pointless, plus we would have gotten the stamp one way or another!" A cute head pops out from inside the cabinet, light brown soft hair that flows gracefullly onto the said boy's face, he looks like a cute innocent deer, and if only his personality was like his looks... This deer-like boy is Luhan, he is a chinese boy and the second oldest of the club, and as he states, he is the "manliest" member in the whole club.

Another head pops out from the cabinet right next to Luhan's, a tuff of rainbow hair is first seen before you actually see the mature face with it. The owner of this rainbow hair, Sehun, sighs. "Luhan hyung, just stop complaining, we need to start the meeting and get this over with so we can continue doing nothing." These comments stab into Luhan, and makes the boy quiet down a bit as he mopes towards his seat next to Xiumin. Sehun himself makes his way over to the couch where Tao sits, already relaxing on the soft cushions. Somehow, the panda looking boy had made it to his seat before Sehun, even though he was hiding in the storage closet and had come out later than the younger rainbow headed boy. Sehun plops himself down next to Tao, only to hear a groan in response. Both Sehun and Tao jump in surprise as they look at who had created the ugly sound.

It was Yixing, who lay there taking half the couch. It seems as if he had been sleeping there, only to be sat on by Sehun and woken up. "Sorry Lay hyung... I didn't see you there."

Yixing only smiles with his dazed eyes at the maknae, "Its okay, I needed to wake up anyways." Yixing rises from his place on the couch and makes his way to sit right next to Suho. He gives Suho a kind smile, making Suho's face turn a slight pink color. Reaching his hand out and slightly turning his head as his hand grazes against Suho's rosy cheeks, Yixing looks into Suho's eyes with a worried expression, "Are you okay, Suho? You look a little flushed, maybe you should go to the infirmary."

"N-no! I'm fine!" Suho tries to shake away his blush, and calm his raging heart beat, Yixing was simply too close to him. "Let's begin the meeting, yes." Suho looks around the room only to frown when he sees one member missing. "Hey Sehun, where is Kai?"

Sehun looks over at his hyung and is about to speak when the doors to the clubroom open again, and a bronzed skin young man waltzes in, a smirk all over his y face. He slides right next to Kyungsoo, only to turn to the shorter right away, and give him a smirk. "Hey Kyungie, you miss me?" Kai swings his arm over the older boy who only responds with an aloof expression and a cold icy voice.

"Please keep your cooties to yourself, and stop calling me that." Kyungsoo slaps off Kai's hand and only glares at the younger boy. It seems Kai is still chasing Kyungsoo even after nearly a year of trying to get the boy.

"Ahhem!" Kris clears his throat, "This meeting, we need to discuss about the newcomers' festival, where we do a booth to attract more freshmen and younger students to our club. Anyways, we need to decide what we should do this year, any suggestions?" 

A hand rose quickly, and Kris waved his hand at the boy, Xiumin speaking with a cheery voice, "How about a hugging booth? A lot of people in society now-a-days are always depressed, and hugs always brightens everyone's day!" 

Jongdae was quick to refuse the idea, "Objection! Hyung, we are dealing with kids here. They can't be that depressed, we are only junior high kids who are getting into puberty. There is no way that anyone would have big enough problems to need a hug!" Xiumin puffs his cheeks cutely at his childhood friend's opinion, but it is true so the older can't refuse.

"I also reject," Kyungsoo states, "I don't want to touch others. Who knows where they have been." Kyungsoo scowles at the thought.

Another voice cuts in from Baekhyun, "Lets have a fashion show! It would be fun! We can dress in really nice clothes and-"

"That's for the fashion club." Chanyeol abruptly cuts into Baekhyun's speech before it went on any longer.

Baekhyun stands up and with a glare he parts his lips about to speak, when Kyungsoo cuts into their almost fight with his monotone voice, "Plus it takes too long to prepare for, and the expenses we would have or your clothes and eyeliner would go over the limit of the funds we got from last year." Baekhyun now closes his mouth and brings himself back to his seat quietly, afraid to argue with the viscious big-eyed boy. 

Suho meekly raises his hand to speak after a moment of rare silence, and when he opens his mouth and begins speaking, his voice becomes cheerful and energetic, "How about we open a casino! We can raise funds and-!"

Once again, Kyungsoo cuts in and brings another refusing proposal, "Besides the fact that it is against the rules to gamble in school, though you do it so much and don't get caught."

This time Tao raises his hand with a soft smile, "How about a panda cafe?" he turns his head cutely and looks at his hyungs with sparkly and adorable eyes, "It would be so cute with all the fluffy pandas and sweets."

This time Kyungsoo does not stop the younger boy and only smiles at the cuteness of the younger. Kris who is next to Tao, pets the younger's head affectionately and comments back to Tao's request, "Tao, all the customers would die from all your cuteness." All the others nod in agreement that the younger, panda-like boy's cuteness would definetly cause all the customers to go to heaven. Tao only nods with a confused expression evident on his face, but instead of asking why, he only shrugs it off, and the discussion continues.

Luhan stands up all of a sudden with a suggestion, "Let's do a maid cafe!" the deer-like boy has a determined expression on his voice as he fantasizes about Sehun wearing a maid dress and calling him "Master". But then a certain troll snaps him out of his paradise.

"Haha! Luhan in a dress! Hah! Hah! That fits perfectly with your extremely cute and girly face! You should definitely be a maid!" Jongdae laughs along with the rest of the beagle line.

At that moment, Sehun imagines his hyung wearing the maid dress and unconcsiously mutters, "I want to see Hyung in the dress... he would look so beautiful in it...." 

Hearing this, Luhan, having a warm feeling in his chest and feeling extremely happy and confident, smirks. "You want to see it Sehun? Your hyung in his glory?! Then I will show you! I'll do it! I'll wear the maid dress!...." Luhan then realizes what he just said, but when he thinks of Sehun's happy and approving expression replacing his apathetic one when he saw him in the dress, he just shrugs it off. After all, it is for Sehun.

Kai turns to Kyungsoo with is signature lady-killing smirk on his face, and Kyungsoo who notices the younger boy staring at him, glared at Kai. "What." he questions Kai's behavior with a tone like he is throwing knives at the younger.

Kai just smirks even wider at him before turning back to the group and raising his hand to speak, "You know what we should do? We should do a kissing booth. Especially since we have Kyunggie here. His lips look so kissable that we would have lots and tons of customers!" Kai laughs. 

Kyungsoo starts emitting a scary aura all around him and with a harsh tone he says, "Why don't we not try to get me infected by some sort of disease from strangers who are dirty imbociles and lets try to do a booth that won't make us catch someone's cooties."

Kris awkwardly laughs as he tries to change the subject by suggesting something new, "How about we just do something all of us can do... like maybe a host club?" After this statement and a nod of heads, Yixing suddenly stands up making his way to the door and exits the clubroom, with everyone's eyes following him. After only 2 minutes, the dazed boy comes back to the clubroom bringing along a piece of paper in hand.

Yixing tosses the paper over to Suho and the latter struggles to catch the projectile. Once Suho grabs it, he reads it out loud so his fellow clubmates know what the paper is about. "EXO Club, yada-yada. Newcomers' festival booth- a maid cafe and host club! Shop is called.... Angel's Smile" Unknown to the club's leader, when he had announced the store's name, everyone had looked suspiciously at Yixing for is name choice and the fact that it was based on Suho, but they can't question the sleepy looking guy with their puzzled gazes any longer, because Suho turns around to speak to them. "So I guess we should get started, right? Guys, what's wrong?" The clueless president inquires the rest of the group but they only shrug it off.

"Nothing hyung," Tao answers for the group, "We were just all thinking that this is a wonderful idea!" He smiles brightly at is hyung's ignorance.

Yixing directs the club's attention back to him with his statement, "Then we better get started preparing." Kris stands up from his seat and starts stretching before announcing:

"Meeting dismissed!"


Hey readers! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please be sure to comment, subscribe, or upvote! \(>v<)/