The EXO Club

Club Exo

I'm SO SORRY for not updating this story AT ALL yet! These days I'm more focused on my fic, Our Cursed Fate. So...

... I hope you enjoy the first chapter!


XOXO Academy...

An academy known for it's successful students and fine talents.

In this school there are ranks of authority.

The lowest being the regular normal students, with no real talents and specialties to the student council who are on the top.

No scratch that.

There is one club which is above the authority of the student council. 

No, 

It is not some sort of club full of smart nerds,

nor one full of talented athletes,

nor full of talented fine arts students,

not even a club full of rich brats students, whose parents pay for everything.

No,

this was a club full of wackos, physchos (maybe). Just weird people who love to have fun. They are the weakness of the student council, their thorn in their side. But in there presense even teachers quiver, submissing to them.

They are called the...

EXO Club


3rd Person POV

A sigh came out of the student council secretary as he stood in front of the door, the door that leads to the Student Council's nightmare, the EXO Club. It was that time of year again, when each club must be accepted by the student council. It was sort of like a health inspection for a resturaunt or a store- but with clubs. This year it is the secretaries duty to try to take out the crazy sovereign club. But that wouldn't be an easy task, seeing as the club passes every year inspections since they formed the club.

The boy hesitated, fidgeting with an uneven breathe. He was nervous. It was the boy's first time ever going into the room, all the other times he had avoided it, taking his senior's advices. So he doesn't even know what the club did in the first place. Finding his resolution, the boy places his hand on the door knob and slams it open, alarming the students inside. 

Suddenly, the boy comes face-to-face with the infamous, Suho! The shorter boy was dressed in a white button up dress shirt and black pants; he looked so mature in the attire. Just then, Suho claps his hands together 3 times, signaling the other boys in the room to prepare the room. And with a hustle, the room was clean, with only a square table in the center and only a ceiling lamp for light. The others had already closed the blinds and locked the door. There were two chairs standing on the foor beside the center table, and Suho notioned the secretary to sit with him.

The boy sat down, and observed Suho's every moment. Taking the boy out of his trance, Suho started the serious talk.

"I know what you are here for." Suho looks into the eyes of the other boy, reading the boy's emotion of tense awkwardness as the boy flinches at his words. Suho smiled and gave a glance to the brown curly haired  giant, signaling him. Chanyeol smirked and set a stack of cards in the middle of the table, between Suho and the Student Council's representative. 

"Let us make a bet, shall we."

The boy gulped in anxiety as he nodded at Suho.

"Good, now here is what we are going to bet." Suho reaches for the paper the other boy had left by his side of the table and grabs a stamp which was given to him by the doe-eyed boy, Do Kyungsoo. "One acceptance stamp if I win, and for you..." Suho's eyes wander before he notions the boy with his finger to get closer so he can whisper, "We will disband the club." the brunette boy smirks like a cat as he scoots back away from the other who had sparkles in his eyes.

Too bad his hopes will go down the drain in a matter of seconds...

In the end, the boy stamped the paper with a pale face, he had lost and now, he has failed his duty to the council... and they won't like that. The boy quickly shuffles out of the room when the door is opened by no one other than-

"HEY WHAT WAS THAT FOR!" -Byun Baekyun- the diva. "PAY ATTENTION WHERE YOU ARE GOING PUNK!"

The boy pales even more, frightened by the drama queen king in front of him. Issueing a million sorries quickly, he rushes to get away from the club room as fast as he could.


SO

That was the first chapter peoples! Sorry if it isn't that good... but I PROMISE it will get better next chapter! THIS is more like a prologue. Please comment below and tell me if there is any types of scenarios you would like to see happen tis school year! And sorry for any spelling and grammar errors!

XIE XIE NIMEN! xD