She is The Rich Kim Noona

The Crazy Life of Kim Family

After leaving the orphanage, Sehun stays silent in his seat and looks very deep in thought. The noona observed his manner through the rear-view mirror.

“Sehun-ah!” the noona called him, behind the stirs. Calling Sehun back to reality.

“Yes, umm, noona....” Sehun answers in doubt on what should he called her. She giggles on his answer.

“So how old are you now?” she asked casually.

“Counted from the day I arrived in the orphanage, I’m fifteen noona.” said Sehun. She muttered a little “ohh” on his answer.

“Kai right here,” pointing her chin to the boy beside her, “is fifteen too. So you guys be good to each other okay!”

“Yes, noona.” Sehun answered simultaneously with the boy in front of him. Making him feels slightly uncomfortable.

“Wow, you’re close already.” said the noona grinning to Sehun through the rear-view mirror.

The boy, Kai, just stays silent while Sehun shrugged his body deeper on his seat.

The car is turning to a parking area of one h*ll of big mall. Sehun has never been into a mall all of his life, so he is pretty worry about how his pathetic simple cloths won’t fit to stand next to his new sister and brother.

The noona saw Sehun’s concerned face and grab his hand into her own, startled him and make him turn his face to see her.

“Let’s go?” she ask knowingly.

“Umm...” Sehun answered with a small nod and then, she start walking, still holding on Sehun’s hand. Sehun walk silently on the noona’s right side while his new brother follows them on the noona’s left side.

They walk inside the building and soon, Sehun could feels there is so many eyes staring at them. Is that because of his pathetic looks? Sehun keep looking at his toes while walking. He didn’t even realize it when the noona drag him into a fancy-expensive looking store until she tap on his shoulder telling him they’ve arrived.

Sehun got no clue about where he was, but surrounded by this fancy expensive things makes Sehun think that he’s a modern Cinderella. So ugly and not fit.

Sehun looking around the store only to find someone who looks like the manager of the store—or maybe, the owner—because he used excessive amount of jewelry on his body, walk toward him. ! Maybe he wants to get rid of me or think that I’m a beggar? Sehun thinks to himself. But no, Sehun is wrong. The strange looking jewelry-man walk pass by him and goes to the noona, take her hand and cupped the back of her hand.

“It has been so long since your last visits here, ma’ lady! What can I help you today?” he said with a graceful-but-weird manner.

The noona smile and said, “I want you to help this boy,” point her chin at Sehun, “pick his new wardrobe. I don’t care how much. Or, maybe for now, lets try to find around ten or fifteen set. Can you do it,  Grand-sshi?”

Sehun hears what his sister said and catch a glimpse of familiar word near the casshier area.

Grand & Sina Wardrobe, it said. So he really is the owner, Sehun thinks.

“Sehun-ah!” she called to Sehun.

“Yes, noona?” Sehun turn his head facing her.

“I will wait for you in the store next door, okay? Take your time, don’t worry. We have all day. If you like something just tell Grand right here, he is my friend and he is pretty cool actually. Okay, sweetie?” she patted Sehun’s head and leave through the connecting door with Kai. Sehun felt his face melted on the small gesture and his eyes follows her until she and Kai disappear behind the door with Grand & Sina Jewelry well-crafted on it. So this Grand-sshi has many fancy store, Sehun thinks to himself again.

“So, darling, what’s your name?” Grand start the conversation with the boy.

“Oh Sehun, sir.” Sehun answer politely. Don’t want to embarrased his new sister in front of her friend out of impoliteness.

“Oh? Is that your family name? I don’t think so, kid. Not anymore, I mean.”

“Why is that, sir?” Sehun asked, minding his tone while speaking, still trying to be polite.

“You are her new brother right? So your family name should be Kim.” said Grand. Stare weirdly to the boy in front of him, a little confused.

“Ohh,...is that so... Then I will be Kim Sehun, right sir?” Sehun asked innocently.

“You don’t know?” Grand asked. Sehun could only shook his head.

“She just adopted me around two hours ago and we haven’t got the time to talk. I just know that she’s pretty rich, from his car, and from her choice of store.” Sehun answer while throwing his glance over Grand’s fancy store.

“Well, I will tell you while we pick your new wardrobe. Start looking please, darling.” He dragged Sehun deeper inside the store.

“Your sister, is not just ‘pretty rich’, darling. But she is incredibly rich, I tell ya’.” Grand said while scanning on his collection. Trying to find something that suits the boy.

Sehun walks behind him, eyes on the collection too, trying to find something that suits his taste.

“Her older brother, Kim Minseok, is a billionaire. Well, if the word exist, he might be a zillionaire, in my opinion. Because he is SUPER RICH. She also,” he stop his explanation and turned his head towards Sehun. “Wait, do you even know her name?”

When Sehun slowly shook his head again, Grand could only groan.

“She, your sister, is Kim Eun Hwa. Like her name, she has a beauty like a flower (Hwa), and a humble kindness (Eun). While being rich, she never forget her social duty. That’s why she has been taking care of some orphanage house around her area.” Grand explained to Sehun patiently while mix and match a few cloths on his hand onto Sehun body.

“Is that why she take people like me?” Sehun ask out of curiousity.

“Oh, that... No, that is out of hobby.” He said lightly and chuckled. “Weird hobby, if you ask me.”

“Hobby?” Sehun raised his eyebrows.

“Yes, hobby. And you will found out later. Now, let me continue my explanation.” He said. “Despite giving many charity here and there, she looks like she would never run out of money. Because of course, she gain much too. Her investation is everywhere, and her start-up businesses is well-developed. She learned well from his brother I guess. Your other brother usually fill their wardrobe with my collection. Out of habbit, I think. She always takes them here first before anywhere else. The one that she recently take is that boy Kai, and before him was Tao.”

“Oohh... I guess, God gave me one interesting new sister.” Sehun said. Grand nods in agreement.

The boy who’s here with me was being called Kai, so the one called Tao must be at home. Sehun gave himself small thought.

 

Meanwhile,  on the Grand’s jewelry store,

“Eun Hwa-ssi...the necklace you order for Baekhyun has arrived.” the store assistant inform Eun Hwa about her last order in a friendly manner.

“Really? Wow! Where is it? Let me check!” the store assistant nod and disappear behind their jewelry stock to take Eunhwa’s ordered goods. When she showed up again, she gives EunHwa the ordered necklace and open it before her eyes.

“Whoaa! Beautiful!! My Baek will look stunning using this necklace. Don’t you think so, Kai?” Kai only giving her a small nod, knowing that it is a retorical question he didn’t need to mind that much.

“Noona,” called Kai.

“Yes, darling?” Eunhwa answered him, eyes still on the necklace.

“Can I pick my third jewel now?” Kai asked carefully.

“Don’t you just pick your second last month?”

The store assistant who’s listening to the conversation looks like she remember something.

“Ah, Eunhwa-ssi. Talking about third jewelry, Tao just came here recently and order his third jewel.”

“Really? He didn’t say anything about this.”

“The jewel has finished. You want to see?”

“Of course. Thank you.”

The store assistant slipped out to the stock room and back again with a small box in her hand. She open the box in front of Eunhwa to show her the newly made jewel.

“Hmm, definitely Tao’s kind of taste.” she take the jewel into consideration and look at Kai who’s eyes glued on one type of jewel. “Kai, you can choose one if you want.”

“Really?” he turned his head from the jewel to look at her in disbelief.

“Yes, honey. Which one you want to see?” she asked. Putting down Tao’s necklace and casually hugging him from behind, put her head over his shoulder.

The store assistant smile in the common sight before her. This regular customer of her is surely an eccentric one. She usually come to the store with her little brothers, and the assistant soon get to know this family very well. She even remember Eunhwa’s brother names. And kind of remember their taste because every two or three month she will take them again to buy them their jewel. Baekhyun got his sixth jewel already last month along with Chanyeol. While Kyungsoo just ordered his fifth jewel and the said jewel is on the process.

Maybe this is part of her job to get to know customer well, especially the regular one. But she could tell she dig too deep into this family and care so much for them. She makes sure personally, the jewelry made for them won’t come out wrong or disorderly. One thing she didn’t do for other customer.

And the other thing about this customer is, her manner toward her brothers. She’s not afraid to show her affection toward them in terms of hug, small peck on cheek, forehead, and sometimes even, lips. The last one didn’t appear that much but the first time she saw the lips kisses, she froze for a minute trying to digest the information her eyes just received. The first little brother Eunhwa kissed in front of the store assistant was Lay, and he too, is the first little brother Eunhwa’s brought home.

“Noona! Earth to store-noona!”

The store assistant was too deep in thought she didn’t realize Kai was calling her for the forth time already.

“Ah, yes. Kai, what can I help you?”

“Noona, I want to see that jewel.” Kai pointing his finger on one beatiful jewel.

“Ah, okay. Wait.” While taking out the jewel Kai pointed, she realize that Eunhwa is not there anymore. “Where is your sister?”

“On the next store, checking on the new boy.”

“Ohh, she brought a new boy in? How’s he looks like? Do you like him?”

“Have no idea, noona. I just met him 3 hours ago. But physically, he looks pretty arrogant with strong jawline and pretty eyes.”

“Ohhh, is that a compliment?” the store assistant while holding the jewel Kai chose.

“It would never be. My first impression of him is anything but good.” Kai taking the jewel on the store-noona’s hand and take a good look of it.

“Aren’t you just jealous over the fact that you won’t be the youngest anymore?” she continue teasing him.

“N-no way. Like hell I would be jealous over that lame kind of reason.” the boy denied but the store assistant grin widely. Kai is such an dishonest-honest person. His mouth is dishonest, but his face tells nothing but the truth. Everytime.

Back to Grand & Sina Wardrobe,

Eunhwa enter the clothing store leaving Kai to choose his third jewel.

“How is  he doing?” she asked Grand when she found Grand by himself waiting for Sehun while the boy changing.

“Well, this time, you got one hard-to-be-pleased boy, Eun-nie darling.  We just got four. Sorry.” said Grand in a feminine manner.

“Four set?” Eunhwa asked.

Grand shook his head slowly, “No, four pieces.”

“Really Grand? You, could only got him four in an hour?” she raised her eye-brow in shocked.

“Hahaha, this boy taste really is, different. I mean it. Usually when I get the grip of one taste I could tell what style would suit them the best. But his is pratically random and hard to understand.” said Grand, defending himself, for taking such a long time to pick cloths for a teenage boy.

“Wow, I will compliment the boy myself for giving you such a hard time.” Eunhwa grin to the older man in front of her.

Sehun comes out of the changing room with a set of cloths that would looked pretty formal on others but looked so chic on his body.

Eunhwa whistles out of awe. Sehun who just realized that his sister is here, could only look on his toes, blushing.

“I got myself a pretty-chic little brother.” She patted his head and ruffled Sehun’s hair. That makes the pink on Sehun’s cheeks crawling farther to his ears.

She crossed her arms on her chest and said, “Go on darling, pick something you would likely to wear. Don’t go randomly pick something you didn’t like. Okay?”

Sehun nod, going inside the changing room and comes out in seconds to pick another cloths.

“Ah, Grand-ssi, don’t forget to give him regular set for night party and formal dinner.”

“Of course, I took care of that already. Don’t worry, ma’ lady.”

“Good, I knew I could always count on you.” she gives the older man her most charming smile and then walks back to Grand’s jewelry store.

One and half an hour later, the tired Sehun decide to end his tour on Grand’s store after picking 9 set of cloths and 2 extra regular set. He learn from Grand that this 2 set would be for an evening and formal party. After Grand register the payment through Eunhwa’s credit card that was given earlier, he took Sehun to his jewel store back to his sister who’s at that moment, busy picking jewel for Kai while hugging the boy from behind.

Sehun saw this sight and it stirred a mixed feeling inside his belly. He doesn’t understand these feelings well, and he didn’t like it.

After a while, Eunhwa realize Sehun’s presence in the room, turn her head to him and smile sweetly.

“Sehun-ah, come here darling.” called Eunhwa.

“Yes noona.” He nods.Slightly blushing from the way she called him.

“Now you have to pick your first necklace's jewel.” She said, still hugging Kai from behind. Her hand fly to Kai’s neck and show him Kai’s necklace. A small rectangle plat-metal necklace decorate with some kind of tiny diamond all over it. And the back of the metal has ‘Kai’ carved in Korean Hangul.  “This kind of necklace. Be sure about the jewel size to leave some space to write your name on it.”

His eyes wondering around the display tabel and he saw a dark brown colored jewel stone, that reminds him a lot of his new sister’s beautiful eyes.

“N-noona,” he called shyly. “I want that brown stones and that round metal plat.”

“Wow, you’re pretty quick when it comes to jewel. Ah, that brown one is beautiful. Store-eonnie, I want that one. Please carved ‘Sehun’ on the back of the metal plat like always, ‘kay?”

The store assistant wrapped the brown stone and the metal plat carefully and write down the special order for the name.

“Yes, Eunhwa-ssi. I’ve written down the order. The order will be ready in a week like always.”

After saying many thanks to Grand and the assitant on jewelry store, the three of them walk to the car and drive back home. And again, Sehun could feel how everybody around them stares weirdly at them. Sehun used the newly-bought set of cloths, so he wonder, do I look weird in this cloth?

Unconciously he walk slower and left a few steps behind. Eun Hwa realized her new brother is missing and looked back.

"Sehun-ah! Hurry! We have to get back before dinner, and introduce you to the others." said Eun Hwa with one big satisfied smile and offered her hand to him.

Sehun look at that smile and happiness slowly filled his chest. Still, have no idea why. He just want to see that smile again and again. So he decide to walk faster and reach her hand happily.

It would be new home for Sehun.

New place to go home. New sister, new brothers, new room, with a lot of new wardrobe, and in a week, new expensive necklace.

He just met her today, and he already feels a lot of new emotions stirs inside his heart because of his new sister. What would his heart become living together in the same house and saw her everyday?

And her gestures toward Kai earlier, what makes his heart beat faster when he saw the scene? Do I want the same touch? Or, will I hate it when she finally did it to me? Why is she so daring and hug her brother in public area like that?

How rich is she actually? How could I be the brother of a rich sister? How’s my life gonna be from now on?

A lot of things come to Sehun’s mind rapidly.

But what can he do right now? He could only look forward, for more surprising things ahead of him. 

[End of Chapter 2]
(unbeta'd)


So how was it? How was it?
Compared to the first chapter, this chapter is pretty long isn't it? HAHA.
Please make sure you tell me your opinion about this story.

If you wonder where the rest of EXO is, please don't. They will appear slowly one by two (haha).
And if you wonder where the
is, please don't (again). Because it will appear slowly too.
What could I say, this is a slice of life story. So follow us slowly, okay darling?

LOVE YOU GUYS!

SecLoXo