Is Sehun A Good Boy?

The Crazy Life of Kim Family

Silverware clanking from all over the dinner table and Sehun find himself sit between the twin because they are so eager to hear Sehun’s story from the orphanage only to be disappointed by not-so-excited answers from Sehun. They continue to eat in peace after the third question.

Sehun’s full attention went across of him, where Sehun could see Eunhwa sits between Tao and Kai. Those two boys sitting down next to his new sister, and too close to Sehun’s liking. Sehun’s eyes burns in weird uncomfortable feeling when Eunhwa reach Kai’s cheek and pinched it gently. The next time, his eyes twitched angrily, as Tao leaning too close to Eunhwa, asking to be fed and Eunhwa did just that, and when Tao is smiling happily, the smile on Eunhwa’s face grew even wider. Sehun knows he really loves to see his new sister’s smiles. But at times like this, he really hate the reason behind it.

As hours passed, Sehun could tell that his sister really enjoys skinship a lot. By a lot, he means A LOT. She touch, hug, and kiss all of them casually! But not to Sehun.

That’s what concerned Sehun the most.

Am I not a good boy? Sehun thinks pathetically. No, no, no, that wouldn’t be it. Sehun has clean his room, organize clothes, bags and shoes, and makes the room nice and neat. He also give answers when being asked and nod submissively when necessary. But why she haven’t touch me yet? Wait, did he just asked to be touch? Sehun-ah, you’re amazingly pathetic, Sehun mock himself.

Unfortunately, Sehun’s dark face didn’t go unnoticed by the twins.

“Sehun-ah....” Baekhyun called. Asking for Sehun’s attention.

“Yes, umm, hyung....” Sehun answered, still looks like he’s not interested.

“What’s wrong with your face? You look like Kai. Dark.” He said, after ensured that Kai is not listening to the conversation.

“What did I do wrong, hyung?” Sehun asked unconciously.

“What do you mean by that?” confuse Baekhyun asked.

“Did I not get a hug or a kiss because I’m not a good boy?” asked Sehun once again.

“Hey, hey, who told you that?” suddenly Chen barked into the conversation. “Getting a hug or a kiss from Eun-noona won’t related to how you behave. Besides, you are a good boy.”

Chen patted his head. But Sehun still worries too much.

From the corner of her eyes, Eunhwa could see the anxiety of the youngest. She ignores it, clearly enjoying the mixed expression on the youngest face.

“Sehun-ah” she called. “Tomorrow, you will go to school with me.”

“School, noona?”

“Yes, honey,” Sehun shudder at the nickname, “I will put you into the best school in town. Same school where Kai, Tao, and Kyungsoo goes. Okay?”

“Yes, noona.”

“Noona,” Kai tilting his head.

“Yes Kai?” Eunhwa turned her attention to Kai.

“Can you sleep with me tonight?” Sehun body become tense as he heard the question slipped from Kai’s tounge.

Eunhwa, who’s already finished her dinner, slowly pulling Kai closer to her until their shoulder meet.

“I’m sorry darling. But I have to sleep with Kris tonight.” She kissed Kai on one edge of his full lips. “Next time, okay?”

Kai nodded, face slightly disappointed.

Sehun saw the scene and felt relieved. But not for long, because right after that he realized something. His sister supposed to sleep with her boyfriend tonight, and it feels nothing different then knowing she would sleep with Kai. Sehun grunted in frustation.

*****************

After dinner, Sehun got back to his room and crash himself into his bed and think. Maybe he didn’t get those intimate touch because this is his very first day here. Yeah, maybe that. Maybe, if I get into the school with a good test result, she will be happy. I hope so.

When he’s busy reassuring himself, Eunhwa goes into his room.

“What are you doing, darling?”

“Ah, noona! Ahh, umm, I’m just thinking about my first day as your family.”

“Aahh, and how’s your first day?”

“G-great, noona. I saw many things I haven’t saw before and sets foot on the place I’ve never been before.”

“It’s nice to hear that.” Eunhwa smiles warmly and walks slowly toward Sehun who’s now sitting on the edge of his bed.

“From now on, please take care of me noona. I’ll be good.” Said Sehun, suddenly being formal and slightly bow to express his gratitude.

Eunhwa chuckled. She lowered her head toward Sehun’s face. And it’s so close Sehun felt extremely nervous.

“You’re a good boy, Sehun-nie.” She said from up-close, and then patted Sehun in the head before walking away to the door. “Good night, baby! Have a nice dream!”

Leaving Sehun there with a completely red face,unable to response at all.

 

[[END OF CHAPTER 4]]


Hi, I'm back. So this is supposed to be Chapter 4. And the previous Chapter 4 (Of Kisses and Back Hugs) should've been Chapter 5.

I'm gonna swap it later. I just got back from my mom's village so I just really concerned about posting this chapter before fixing everything else.

Please continue to watch the story. I will update very soon.