Of Kisses and Back Hugs

The Crazy Life of Kim Family

In the morning,...

As everyone gathered, they start eating their breakfast in silent, except Kris who’s being lovey dovey with his girlfriend as the result of making out last night. The love pheromones still linger and this is Kris, being Kris, so Eunhwa didn’t have the heart to refuse all the bread cuts that was flying gently toward . Eunhwa gives in to the romantically stupid grown up man sitting next to her.

Leaving his older brother and his boyfriend to rolled their eyes up to the cheesiness of Kris’s act every morning after he got his ‘round portion’ the night before. For Minseok, Kris is a good friends. But when it comes to a relationship, Minseok wouldn't want to have anything to do with Kris. Because he always got dumped because that over-protectiveness and over-romantic things she does. Only her little adorable sister, could handle Kris this far. 

Sehun eats his toasted bread quitely while watching the lovebirds carefully. Eyes on Kris’s hand which all over her sister, literally. Gosh, how could he has such long fingers and such a giant hand? I bet he didn’t have to use his all the time to give my sister the pleasure she wants. Sehun snorted at his own thought.

Sehun is young, and were uncivilized yes, but nothing can stop a young man from getting the information he needed the most in his whole life. Yes, of course, back in the orphanage, he got his own supplier of ‘fap material’ (that’s what Sehun called those thing is), so yes, he knows about extremely well. Just didn’t get the chance to practice. Besides, he didn’t think he would want to practice with the real right now. He determined, since the beginning, that he would use all the source he got to trained him mentally, and when he’s coming to an age where his mental is ready, he will just do it. And fifteen is not the age to do it. Not for Sehun. He got his own standard.

A small tap on his shoulder calling Sehun back to reality. He turned his head only to see the twins wave at him and muttered ‘bye Sehun-ah’ in one go before leaving the dining room, going to school already. Sehun gives them the nod they couldn’t see.

After that, one by one, the brothers saying goodbye to Sehun—after saying it to Eunhwa—before they’re heading to their destination. Work, college and school.

Last one to go is Tao and Kai. Tao waving him small cute ‘bye-bye Hun-ah’ while Kai only look at him in the eyes giving a small nods then left.

Much to Sehun observation, none of them left without giving his sister a kiss in her lips. So it’s just him, who haven’t got the kiss. Not even a hug. He only got patted in the head so far. And he admitted finally, that he wants more than that. So Sehun gives in to be a sinner, for wanting to plant a kiss on his own sister lips. Sehun would stop if it’s not because of the ‘dark Sehun’ rises and said “You and her are not even blood related. Besides, maybe you just grew fond of her that you want to kiss her so bad. It’s okay for wanting it. Don’t worry”. And to that, Sehun proceed on his dreamy wish.

Not for long, though.

The object of his dream suddenly called him and making him feels slightly embarrased by his own thought.

“What’s wrong darling, you’ve been dozing out this whole breakfast. You don’t like your toast? Should I cook another for you?” Sehun looked up only to see her concerned face and even more guilt coming towards his chest.

“The t-toast is great, noona.” He gulped hard. “I’m just, h-having a hard time accepting my new life.”

“Aww, Sehunnie,” she walked and sat on the empty chair next to Sehun’s still with that concerned look on her face. “I promise you, you’re gonna love it here. Are things a bit awkward for you?”

“Not really, they are all very nice to me.” Sehun looked at his toast intensely.

Eunhwa stares at his youngest brother with affection. She really likes how Sehun could be this dishonest sometimes just to cover his pride, covering his true feelings. Playing a little adult. And Eunhwa couldn’t wait to see how many days will this boys survive without being hold by her. Sometimes she wonders, is she a sadist? But she couldn’t be proud more of herself if she really is one.

She hovers her hands to pats Sehun’s head gently and ruffled it a bit.

As Sehun feels warmed by the touch, he also getting more and more frustrated for less-affection he received. Suddenly, it’s not about thinking about how dirty his mind is. But how bad is he for not receiving the treatments that others could received. Is he so much of unworthy kid for the touch? His eyes burns, and started to get all watery. All the negative thoughts and emotion crawling slowly, suffocating his chest and grumbling on his belly.

“They are nice. But to be brothers, you need more than just one day. So be patient okay?” Not waiting for answers, she continue. “Now finish your toast, because I need you to get ready soon. In one hour, we have a registration document to fill.”

She rubbed her hand gently on Sehun’s cheek not knowing the frustration he pent up inside, and then there she goes leaving him all alone with his own thought in the dining room after muttering a single ‘I need to get ready too’.

Sehun rubbed his cheek, trying to feel the touch once again. But he failed. The negative thoughts and emotions won’t leave only by the touch on his cheek. He wants more affections from his sister. He wants to cuddled up with her in the living room’s sofa like she did it with Kai. He wants to be hugged from behind and comforted by her voice singing him a lullaby, just like she did it with Tao. He wants it too. And, he wants it bad.

Sehun thinks hard only to gives up minutes later. And finally decided to get ready, hoping that cold shower could drive away this mixed emotion inside of him.

 

[END OF CHAPTER 4]


Huwaaa, it's so short! I'm sorry people. Suddenly got to packed and accompany my mother to her hometown in a small-remote village in North Sumatera (Indonesia) because one of her relative is passed away. So I won't got any internet to update and I won't bring my laptop either. So you guys have to wait a little longer. I'm not worry about you guys (who waits for this story anyway haha *smiles bitterly*). I'm just worried about my inspiration. I'm on fire and suddenly needs to stop. I'm afraid when I got back, I couldn't find this kind of passion again. Let's we all pray for my inspiration not to sway. Not to sway. Not to sway. Let me stay in the right path of writing more fan fiction. Because I'm a sinner.

 

Okay, enough. Hope you enjoy the story guys. Forgive my rumbling. Don't leave me! Don't leave meeee!! 

Okay, I will just end this here.

Bye!

Bye bye!!!

Love you all! (Who exactly read your story ?)

Whatever, love you all, whoever reads this dumb story! XOXO!!!!

 

SecLoXo