Chapter 82

Baby Don't Cry

"Where are you going to find her then huh? You're still sick" Kai opposed. No, it's not that he doesn't want to help Baekhyun to find Taeyeon but he's worried about his friend's help. He's worried that Baekhyun's situation might get worst if he pushes himself to the limit.

"I don't know!" Baekhyun said as he yanked his arm off of Kai's grip. "I'm going to find her. I'm not going to let her go. No" Baekhyun said as he ran away from Kai not caring about himself anymore. Running downstairs, Baekhyun passed by his dad but he didn't care anymore if the old man called him, all that he cared right now is to see Taeyeon. 

All that he cared right now is to stop her from going away from him. 

Going out of the doors, Baekhyun rushed to his car and drove straight towards their school. He knew that Yoona knows about this and he's going to ask her, he's not going to let Taeyeon go anywhere else. Driving as fast as he can, Baekhyun tightened his grip on the steering wheel as he hit it with frustration. 

Arriving at the school, Baekyun stopped the car at the empty lot and got out of it. Just in time, the student are taking a break too causing them to gather around him curiously. Looking around, Baekhyun searched for Yoona not even caring about the students following him anymore. Why wouldn't they when Baekhyun came at school with only his house clothes on, a cardigan, a pair of slippers and his pale face showing that he's not really in a good state. 

Running towards their homeroom, Baekhyun stopped at the door while breathing heavily and saw Yoona reading her book with a bored expression on. Walkig towards her, Baekhyun held Yoona's wrist causing her to look up and furrow her brows. Looking at him, Yoona knew the reason why he's there. 

"What do you want?" Yoona asked coldly. "Taeyeon. Where's Taeyeon?" He asked and Yoona closed her book before standing up and facing him while looking straight into his eyes. "Do you even care?" Yoona asked and Baekhyun sighed. 

"Look.. I know you hate me from hurting her but please.. I need to see her" Baekhyun pleased and Yoona chuckled bitterly. "You think I can let you off the hook just like that? You hurted her" Yoona spat and Baekhyun sighed before ruffling his head. 

"I know! But I need her" Baekhyun reasoned out and Yoona put her book inside her bag ans hang it over her shoulder. "I can't help you. Not when I know that she's still hurting because of you. Besides, she didn't tell me where she'll go" Yoona said and didn't wait for Baekhyun's answer anymore as she walked past him, clenching his fist, Baekhyun groaned as he slammed his hand on the table.

Turning around, Baekhyun ran out of the classroom oblivious to the fact that Yoona's just standing by beside the door outside of the classroom. Getting her phone, Yoona scrolled down through the contacts and called her friend's number. 

"Hey Yoong" Taeyeon greeted. 

"He's looking for you" Yoona said and heard Taeyeon sigh on the other line. "You didn't tell him where I went right?" Taeyeon asked and Yoona hummed. 

"I promiswe you to not let him see you again when he hurts you right? I'm keeping my promise" Yoona said and Taeyeon on the other hand smiled weakly even if Yoona can't see her. "Thanks for understanding me" Taeyeon said and Yoona chuckled a little. 

"We're friends.. I'll hang up now. Class going to start soon, call me tomorrow alright?" Yoona said and heard Taeyeon hum on the other line. 

"Will do" 

"She's not here.. she just gave me her resignation letter and left" 

"Noona.. please? If you know anything please tell me" Baekhyun pleaded and Boa smiled weakly before shaking her head. "I've tried to ask Taeyeon where she's going but she didn't tell me. I'm sorry if I can't help you but don't you think Taeyeon needs some time and space?" Boa asked and Baekhyun looked down trying his best to fight his tears. 

"But what if she doesn't come back anymore noona? I don't know what to do without her" Baekhyun said and Boa felt pity of him. Of course she wanted to help the poor guy but as much as she wants, Boa understands Taeyeon's place too. 

"She will. Trust me" Boa said with a smile and Baekhyun nodded his head weakly before tuning around and walking out of the cafe. Baekhyun stopped beside his car and kicked the wheel as hard as he can before placing his hands on his face and groaning loudly. 

Suddenly, another place popped on his mind and he quickly rode on his car and sped off. 

Boa on the other hand walked towards the glass walls as she watched Baekhyun drove away. She sighed, looking at her ringing phone. Boa opened the message she recieved and saw Taeyeon's name on top of it. 

Thank you unnie, it said. 

Closing her phone, Boa smiled weakly as she returned back to the counter. 

"Baekhyun.. what are you doing here?" Kangta asked immediately after he bumped into baekhyun while running frantically inside the lobby of the medical center. "I need to see Nayeon" Baekhyun said and Kangta held his shoulder. 

"I think you're in time" Kangta said and Baekhyun furrowed his brows wondering why Kangta said something like that. "Why? Did something happened to Nayeon?" Baekhyun asked with worry. Letting out a sigh, Kangta weakly nodded his head. 

"She's been crying since earlier" Kangta said and Baekhyun looked at him questioningly. 

"Why?" Baekhyun asked. "I don't know.. she's been crying nonstop and calling Taeyeon's name" Kangta explained and before he knew it, Baekhyun already ran to the elevator hoping that Taeyeon would be there. Getting out of the elevator, Baekhyun immediately ran to Nayeon's room and barged in only to see Nayeon crouching on the corner of the room. 

"Nayeon-ah" Baekhyun called as he lowered himself infront of her and just by hearing his voice, Nayeon's head shot up and the little girl immediately ran to him and hugged him tight around his neck. "Appa" Nayeon said hoarsely. 

"Don't cry.. don't cry" Baekhuyn said as he rubbed Nayeon's back trying to stop the little girl from crying. 

"Umma.. I want umma" Nayeon said while bawling her eyes out and Baekhyun furrowed his brows. "Nayeon.." Baekhyun said not knowing what to say. He doesn't want to tell Nayeon that Taeyeon left neither he wants to keep the little girl's hope up. 

"Umma said.. she's.. she's going to leave for a while" Nayeon said causing Baekhyun to be frozen on his place. "Wh-What?" Baekhyun asked in disbelief. "Umma.. she said she's leaving for a while first so she can't see me" Nayeon said while sobbing hard and Baekhyun furrowed his brows. 

"When did she tell you?" Baekhyun asked as he held both of Nayeon's shoulder. "Umma.. umma is crying earlier" Nayeon said and Baekhyun immediately stood up knowing that Taeyeon could still be around. He's going to find her, he's going to make her stay. 

"Appa.. will be back. I will look for umma alright?" Baekhyun said and Nayeon nodded her head. Going towards the door, Baekhyun was about to hold the knob when he heard Nayeon call him. 

"Appa" Nayeon called making him stop. Turning around, Baekhyun looked at her wuestioningly. 

"What is it princess?" Baekhyun asked trying his best not to break down infront of the little girl. 

"Umma won't leave us right? She's just going to work right?" Nayeon asked and even when it pained Baekhyun to answer her question, Baekhyun meekly nodded his head as he gave her a weak smile. 

"Umma will be back" Baekhyun said before going out of the door and running out of the medcail cneter, Baekhyun looked around, searched around determined to find Taeyeon and ask her, no, beg her not to leave. But it seems like his body disagreed to him, his vision went blury as it started to spin.

He stumbled. 

His eyes closed and before he knew it.. 

He already already fell down on the ground, trying to keep his eyes open, Baekhyun sawa faint figure standing just beside him. The figure lowered itself down, furrowing his brows, Baekhyun recognized that figure and reached his hand out and cupped that person's cheeks.

"Taeyeon" He said and before he knew it.. 

Everything went pitch black.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Drama drama and drama