Chapter 32

Baby Don't Cry

"So what does your parents do for a living then?" Luhan asked sounding interested as soon as they took a seat inside a random cafe just nearby the school. Tearing his gaze from the street outside, Kai forced a smiled at Luhan before giving Yoona a glance and looking back to Luhan with his smile slowly fading away and this didn't escaped Yoona's observant eyes.  

"They own an entertainment company here" Kai said and Luhan nodded his head. "So what does your parents do?" Kai threw the question back and Luhan smiled before glancing at Yoona and back to Kai who clenched his fists under the table.  

"They own a shipping line in China and here in Korea" Luhan said and Kai nodded his head. "I see, so you live in China? It's my first time to see you" Kai said with a fake smile and Luhan chuckled before then again looking at Yoona and back to him.  

"I'm actually born in China and just stayed here in three years because of some family matters before going back there" Luhan said and Kai nodded his head before glancing at Yoona who seemed to be looking at him with a worried look. He doesn't understand why she's looking at him that way but he just wanted to avoid her eyes knowing that he might just explode anytime.  

"I see" Kai said with a nod. "So what do you like to do? Your hobbies" Luhan asked as he rested both of his hands above the table. "I like to dance" Kai said while looking at Yoona and Yoona looked down trying to avoid his intense gaze and it didn't go unnoticed by Luhan who was looking back and forth.  

"Same as my Yoong here" Luhan said as he ruffled Yoona's hair and and Yoona pouted before lightly punching his shoulder causing Luhan to chuckle and Kai to growl under his breath. It seemed like his fists clenched more yet he didn't mind getting hurt because the pain inside his heart aaches more than his balled fists right now.  

"I know.. she's in the dance class too" Kai said and Luhan smiled. "How long have you known Yoong?" Luhan suddenly asked and Kai was a bit taken aback. o, not with Luhan's question but his voice seemed to have a hint of jealousy and Kai noticed that.  

"Just.. a few weeks I guess?" Kai asked unsurely even when he exactly knew how long he knew her. "I hope she doesn't abuse you" Luhan said and Yoona playfully hit Luhan's shoulder making Luhan laugh and Yoona to scrunch her eyebrows up making Luhan to reach both of his hands on her eyebrows and caress it gently making it go back to normal.  

Kai on the other hand took a deep breath and looked away.  

"I think I need to go home now.. Dad wants me to see at his office" Kai said as he abruptly stood up and Luhan looked at him with confused eyes. Yoona on the other hand followed Kai with her gaze and saw Kai with his hands balled into fists making her furrow her brows again.

Is it.. really.. true?  

Yoona asked mentally but her thoughts were cut off when Luhan suddenly spoke. "Your friend seemed to be a bit cold" Luhan uttered and Yoona looks back at him with confused eyes. "Why?" Yoona asked and Luha pointed his lips at Kai just crossed the street.

"He seemed a bit cold" Luhan said and Yoona sighed before shaking her head.  

"No.. He's not cold. It's just the first time you met him so he's like that" Yoona explained and Luhan shrugged his shoulders and Yoona sighed before looking out of the glass again and watched as Kai's figure starts to fade away.  

"Hi Yoong" Taeyeon greeted hoarsely as she heard her phone rang. Picking it up, Yoona's worried voice greeted her. "Hey, how are you feeling now? I'm going there later, I'm just going to show Luhan around" Yoona said and Taeyeon weakly smiled before nodding her head as if Yoona can see her.  

"Don't have to, I can manage" Taeyeon weakly said but as soon as she tried to get up, the pain is still there and unlike the other day, it is more painful. "You're really bad at lying. You should know that" Yoona muttered and Taeyeon reached out to her waist with her other free hand but as soon as she held it tight, she lightly groaned in pain.

"I-I'm not" Taeyeon said before slowly retreating her hand back. "How's the class?" Taeyeon asked making Yoona sigh. As much as she doesn't want Taeyeon to stress herself about the other unimportant things, it was already Taeyeon's attitude and she can't help but to worry about the latter everytime Taeyeon would put other things before herself.  

"Don't worry about it. I already told our homeroom teacher to let you rest and I'll give you the school works we made so you can catch up" Yoona explained not wanting Taeyeon to work herself too much anymore knowing that she's still in pain. Moreover, she knows that it's the least thing she can do with all the kindness Taeyeon has given her.  

"Thank you Yoong.. I don't know how to pay you back anymore" Taeyeon said and Yoona chuckled on the other line. As much as she hates to admit it, Taeyeon is the only person she knows that will be there with her until the end, after all, Taeyeon promised her that she'll be there.  

Always.

"I'm just paying you back" Yoona said and Taeyeon weakly smiled before wincing in pain again.   "Don't say such thing. I should be the one doing that" Taeyeon said and Yoona shook her head as if Taeyeon can see her. "Stop it.. Now, I need to you be honest with me alright?" Yoona said and Taeyeon took a deep breath before tightening her grip around her phone and staring at the blank ceiling.  

"What is it then?" Taeyeon asked.   "

How are you feeling? Tell me honestly? What's your condition now?" Yoona asked and Taeyeon sighed before shaking her head slowly. A s much as she wants to lie, she just can't and she hates that especially when it scomes to Yoona. She just can't lie to her and she doesn't even know why.  

"I.. I'm still in pain and much more worse than yesterday. I can't even stand up" Taeyeon said and Yoona on the other hand pinched the bridge of her nose with her free hand before letting out a deep sigh.  

"That's it. You're really going to the hospital" Yoona said and Taeyeon sighed giving up knowing that Yoona won't even stop even if she asks her to.  "I'm going there" Yoona said before hangingup not even waiting for Taeyeon to answer anymore. Going through her contacts, Yoona pressed a number and put the phone against her ear, after a few rings the owner picked up.  

"What is it?" He asked with rather a concerned voice.  

Letting out a sigh, shut her eyes tight.  

"I need your help. Please"   __________________________________________________________________________________  A/N:  Who's the guy?  

Sorry for not updating yesterday. The reviewer's too long >< I have to study first ><    

CIAO!