Chapter 36

Baby Don't Cry

"The two of you seems so. You're not hiding something from me right?" Boa asked while eyeing Taeyeon intently and the latter shook her head immediately before giving Boa a pleading look to stop asking them weird questions but the old girl doesn't seem to notice it. 

"She's not hiding anything from you noona.. I can assure you" Baekhyun said with a smile and Boa gave them a questioning look. "How can I be so sure with that?" Boa asked and Baekhyun glanced at Taeyeon before looking back at Boa. 

"We're both bad at lying" Baekhyun simply said and Taeyeon nodded with him. "You have a point there" Boa said while nodding her head and Taeyeon sighed in relief thinking that Boa would stop already but the next things that happened doesn't seem to look so.

"But honestly I would be more than happy to know that you'll be the one that Taeyeon will date" Boa said with a smile and Taeyeon sighed before shaking her head a little. Of course, she wants to protest but she doesn't think that she can especially when it's Boa. 

"It would be her choice noona.. Not mine" Baekhyun said with a smile and Boa raised her brows before grinning widely. "So.. does that mean?" She asked with an overly happy tone and Baekhyun scratched his nape before chuckling. 

"Words means a lot noona.. I don't know if you think the same way as mine but I will be glad if we can stop talking about our dating lives" Baekhyun said and Boa chuckled before shaking her head. "Kids these days.." She said and Baekhyun smiled a little.

"Alright.. I will leave the two of you" Boa said and the two nodded. As soon as she left, Baekyhun decided to take the seat in front of Taeyeon. "What is it?" Taeyeon asked as soon as she noticed Baekhyun looking at her. 

"Nothing" Baekhyun said with a smile and Taeyeon nodded her head. 

Meanwhile..

"i understand dad.. I'll handle it" Yoona said with a smile before going out of her dad's office. Letting out a tired sigh, Yoona went to the elevator before opening her phone and scrolling through her contacts, stopping at a specific one. 

Yoona sighed. 

What had happened to them?

Hearing the elevator ding. Yoona looked up and saw that she already arrived at the lobby. Going out of the elevator with heavy footsteps, Yoona made her way out, shaking her head, Yoona tried to shrug the thoughts of her remembering that one specific guy. 

Not knowing there her feet would take her, Yoona found herself standing in a dock and before she knew it she already went there without even knowing how she really did when her mind is all filled up with him. 

Just by him.

Removing her flats and dipping her feet into the water, Yoona took a seat at the edge and and stared at her reflection in the lake water. Letting out a deep sigh, Yoona shook her head as she laid on the dock before staring at the bluish sky. She knew that just by thinking about him,she's already making a sin but she knows that even she tried her hardest to forget him, she just can't.

Removing her feet from the water, Yoona stood up but as soon as she turned around. She froze on her place and found no words to say as she saw the guy who's been running on her mind all day long, seeing him stand before her was probably the best thing that had happened that day.

"What.. are you doing here?" Yoona asked as she took a step forward but to her dismay he took a step back. "Sorry for interrupting you" He said before turning around and Yoona felt herself immediately into tears. 

"Kai.. don't leave" She said or more like begged and as soon as Kai turned around, he saw tears already b into Yoona's eyes and that very moment, just by seeing her b into tears made the wall that he built crash down into pieces. 

"I.." Kai said but before he can finish what he said, he felt Yoona hugging him tightly. 

"Don't leave.. please" Yoona said and Kai can feel her tears damping her shirt and that made hi m guiltier than ever. Screw those walls he built, he thought. All he cares right now is to stop Yoona from crying any longer, it hurts him. 

It breaks his heart.

"I won't..." Kai said as he too wrapped his arms around her shaking body. Hugging her tight, Kai took a deep breath from preventing himself to cry too, ignoring her and acting like he doesn't absolutely know her made his days miserable and he just don't want that to happen anymore.

"You promise?" Yoona asked. 

"Yes.. I promise" Kai said and Yoona nodded before letting go of him. Smiling a little, Kai wiped the tears that streamed down from Yoona's eyes. "You made me cry" Yona said in fake annoyance before lightly hitting Kai's chest causing him to chuckle. 

"I'm sorry" Kai said and Yoona playfully glared at him before wiping her eyes. "You mean that?" Yoona asked and Kai nodded his head innocently. "Forgiven" Yoona said quickly before sticking her tongue out and Kai chuckled before shaking his head. 

Walking at the edge of the dock, Yoona then took a seat again and Kai followed her and took a seat with her this time. Neither one of them could even tell how happy they both were but they chose to enjoy even the slightest silence they both had. 

Maybe if you really like that person then even his or her soundless presence would already make you feel happy.

"Are you going to leave me again after this?" Yoona suddenly asked out of the blue causing Kai's smile to fade away. Looking at her, Kai felt guilty. "I.. I won't" Kai said and Yoona forced a smile before nodding her head holding on to that promise Kai just made. 

"You won't? Ever again?" Yoona asked and Kai nodded his head with a smile. 

"I won't.." Kai said or let's just say that he more like convinced himself. But one thing's for sure, that he chose not to be just any coward anymore, he now chose to fight for her and if snatching away Yoona from any other guy would be the only way for her to be his then let it be. 

Let him be selfish for even once. 

"You promise that.. alright?" Yoona then again said and Kai nodded his head before looking straight into her eyes.

"I won't let you go this time.. and not ever again" 

__________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:  A little dose of YoonKai first :) 

Okay.. I seriously don't know how to go to school tomorrow. I'm just going be like 'I'll be a couch potato then'. 

*bangs my head on the wall* 

I seriously don't know how I ended up admiring someone who barely talks to me >< Like seriously? 

URGH.

BYE~!