Chapter 35

Baby Don't Cry

"Hey-- Oh, so you're okay now?" Yoona asked as soon as she noticed Taeyeon and Baekhyun looking at each other. "Hey.." Baekhyun said as he saw Yoona standing a few steps away from them with a smile on her face. Taeyeon on the other hand gave Yoona a small smile.

"You two.. okay now?" Yoona asked and the two of them nodded causing Yoona to smile widely. "Alright then, Taeyeon I already talk to the doctor. Let's go in" Yoona said and Taeyeon stood up as she walked to Yoona. Baekhyun on the other hand just stayed there while watching them with a small smile. 

"You're not coming?" Yoona asked and Baekhyun shook his head. 

"I'll just wait here" 

The check up didn't last long since the doctor just gave Taeyeon prescriptions, walking out of the room, Taeyeon and Yoona saw Baekhyun talking to someone on the phone and it looked serious since his face portrays so but upon noticing them standing there, Baekhyun put his phone down and smiled at them.

"Already done?" Baekhyun asked and Yoona nodded her head but before she can even answer Baekhyun, her phone rang. "I'm going to pick this up first" Yoona said before walking a few steps away room them and Taeyeon just watched her.

"How did it go?" Baekhyun asked and Taeyeon raised her brows not catching what he meant. "How's.. the check up?" Baekhyun asked this time more specific and Taeyeon nodded her head finally catching what he meant. 

"There's no problem, the doctor just said that I should always put his prescribed ointment and take painkiller and I'll be in good shape again" Taeyeon said with a small smile and Baekhyun nodded, but then she noticed a frown visible on his face. 

"Is there something wrong?" Taeyeon asked and Baekhyun raised his brows. "No.. I don't think there's one" He said with a fake smile and Taeyeon didn't easily believed him. She knwe that Baekhyun was lying and just like her, he's not a good liar too.

Atleast that's what she thinks.

"Come on.. don't you think it would be fair if you trust me too?" Taeyeon said and Baekhyun scratched his nape and chuckled before nodding his head. "I'm sorry if they have to treat you badly because of me.. but I promise you I won't let it happen again" Baekhyun said with so much guilt on his voice and Taeyeon smiled before nodding her head.

"No, it's alright. I'm used to it already" Taeyeon said and Baekhyun shook his head firmly. "No.. this will be the last time" Baekhyun said and Taeyeon nodded her head making Baekhyun smile at her. That moment, he just wanted to hug her and tell her that everything will be alright at least for now but he's afraid to do so. 

First, just because they're starting to be close. 

Second, He doesn't want her to run away. and.. 

Lastly, he's still curious.. 

Still curious about what she really means to him. 

"Guys?" Yoona called making Baekhyun tear his gaze off of Taeyeon and look at Yoona. "What is it?" Taeyeon asked and he saw an apologetic look visible on Yoona's face. "I have to go.. dad needs me" Yoona said and Taeyeon nodded her head, diverting her gaze to Baekhyun, he nodded his head too. 

"Can you take care of Taeyeon for me?" Yoona asked hesitantly and Baekhyun nodded his head again. "That won't be a problem" He said with a smile causing Yoona to smile too. 

"Thank you.. you're.. fine with that. Right?" Yoona asked Taeyeon and the latter nodded her head without any hesitance at all. Smiling, Yoona gave Taeyeon a quick hug before running out of the hospital. 

"Uhm.. do you want to go somewhere or do you want to go home?" Baekhyun nervously asked while scratching his nape and Taeyeon smiled beforenodding her head. "I do have.. can you drive me there?" Taeyeon asked hesitantly and Baekhyun nodded his head reassuringly. 

"Of course.. let's go?" He asked while offering his hand and Taeyeon gladly accepted it making him smile even more.

"Taeyeon!" Boa exclaimed as soon as she saw Taeyeon entering the cafe catching some of the attention of the customer's but Boa could careless because right now, seeing Taeyeon there is all that matters , running to hug her, Boa hugged Taeyeon tightly making the latter groan in pain. "U-Unnie.. my back" Taeyeon muttered and Boa broke their hug before holding both of Taeyeon's shoulder and scanning her body from head to toe.

"What the hell happened to you?" Boa asked worriedly and Taeyeon smiled weakly and before she can even answer, Boa is already dragging her to one of the tables inside the cafe and Taeyeon weakly smiled feeling a bit bad about not going to the cafe. 

"I--" 

"Nevermind. What the hell did those scum bags did to you?" Boa asked with a hint of annoyance in her voice and Taeyeon forced a smile. She knew right then that Yoona already told Boa what had happened to her, well, that saves her from talking a lot then. She thinks she have to thank Yoona for telling already yet she have to scold her too since she doesn't want Boa to know about it anymore so that the older girl don't have to worry.

"It's already done unnie.. you don't have to worry about it anymore" Taeyeon said and Boa furrowed her brows before crossing both of her arms against her chest. "No and no.. why did they even did that to you?" Boa asked and Taeyeon sighed before looking away. 

That's her question too, why do they have to do something like that to her when she didn't do anything wrong? Is she really that annoying that everyone hates her even when she does nothing and just keeps mum about everything that they do to her? She doesn't even fight so why? 

Why? 

"I don't know unnie" Taeyeon weakly said and Boa sighed before shaking her head. "How's the pain now?" Boa asked and Taeyeon smiled a little before shaking her head. "It's fine now unnie.. I think I can work tomorrow" Taeyeon said with a smile and Boa shook her head sternyl. 

"No.." Boa said and Taeyeon gave her a questioning look. "Just rest" Boa added before Taeyeon could even misunderstand what she said. 

"But unnie.. I need to work you know that" Taeyeon said or more like begged and Boa sighed. 

"Then stay at the counter.. no strenous works" Boa said and Taeyeon nodded her head. "Alright unnie" Taeyeon said and before Boa can even speak, someone appeared behind Taeyeon making Boa's eyes went wide, looking behind her, Taeyeon raised her brows. 

"Sorry if it took too long for me to take that call" He said and Taeyeon nodded before moving a bit giving him a space to seat beside her. Noticing that there's someone else other than them, Baekhyun smiled before giving Boa a small bow. 

"Goodafternoon" He said and Boa blinked, twice, thrice before everything could register completely to her. "Baekhyun.." She said even it's not their first time meeting Baekhuyn. she's still dazed everytime she sees the guy.

"Hello?" He said with a smile and Boa composed herself before giving him a smile. 

"Are you two dating?" She suddenly asked out of the blue causing Taeyeon's eyes to widen. "Unnie" Taeyeon said and Boa raised her brows before giving them a questioning look. 

"Is it?" She asked whle looking at Baekhyun with a smile and Baekhyun smiled back before looking at Taeyeon and answering.

"No" 

Not yet.

__________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:  I smell some fluff coming *sniffs* 

Had a blast yesterday at the turnover ceremony and the traditional 'finals party'. Sorry for not updating, I was too caught up with the fun and eventually went home drained >< 

BYEBYE~