Chapter 29

Baby Don't Cry

"T-Taeyeon.." Baekhyun stuttered as he saw Taeyeon kneeling at the floor with an unreadable expression on, he can't see pain nor anger but Taeyeon seemed to be shocked about what had happened. Her back hit the railings hardly making her stumble forward then fell onto her knees but as she groaned, Taeyeon finally dropped with both of her hands landing on the cold hard floor, but because of the unbearable pain, Taeyeon's arm gave up as she fell stomach first. Clenching her hands tight, Taeyeon breathed hard.

Taeyeon bit her lower lip as the student who pushed her watched Taeyeon with her eyes. She can clearly see how much Taeyeon is in pain right now but the student didn't even dare to help her as they all ran away from her, finally going back to his senses Baekhyun ran to Taeyeon as he helped her up.

"T-Taeyeon.. Can you hear me?" Baekhyun asked as he helped Taeyeon up. Taeyeon on the other hand nodded as she pushed her hands against the floor and managed to stand up even with the pain she's been holding back."I-I'm fine.." Taeyeon weakly said but as soon as she took a step forward, her knees gave in and she fell but Baekhyun managed to catch her quickly.

"Let's go to the do--" 

"I.. I can go to the infirmary" Taeyeon said weakly as she tried to struggle from Baekhyun's grip but Baekhyun held her tighter. "No! You can't even walk properly so stop rejecting me" Baekhyun said as his voice grew softer and Taeyeon groaned as she felt another stinging pain at her back and into her waist, it was like needles pricking her. 

"Don't.. I'll end up hurt if they see us again" Taeyeon said barely audible and Baekhyun sighed before unwillingly letting go of her. "Then atleast let me help you by calling Yoona" Baekhyun said and Taeyeon shook her head trying to walk again but end up groaning terribly because of the pain, giving up, Taeyeon reached out on the railing and held on it tightly. 

"It's okay" Taeyeon said and Baekhyun sighed. "Listen to me.. just for once please" Baekhyun said before taking his phone up and calling Yoona's number. Seconds later, Yoona came running to them with a worried look on her face, hurriedly approaching Taeyeon, Yoona scanned Taeyeon's body to see if she's been hurt somewhere. 

"Are you alright? Who did this to you? Does it hurt anywhere? Should we go to the hospital? What exactly happened to you?" Yoona bombarded Taeyeon with questions and Taeyeon can only look at Yoona with a reassuring manner. She doesn't want yoona to know about what had happened to her anymore but knowing that Baekhyun won't stop getting around her made her do so, so unwillingly, Taeyeon let him call Yoona for help. 

"I-I'm fine.. don't worry" Taeyeon said with a small yet weak smile and Yoona sighed before looking at Taeyeon with worried eyes not contented enough with the latter's answer. She knew that Taeyeon had always said she's fine a thousand time yet something was hidden behind that it was was the statement 'I was hurt' that Taeyeon could never even utter. 

"Let's go to the hospital" Yoona said before taking Taeyeon's hand but then remembered that something Baekhyun had told her. "Can you walk?" Yoona asked and Taeyeon bit her lower lip before shaking her head meekly causing Yoona to sigh in disappointment, she then made a promise to herself to take some revenge for Taeyeon later on.

"What should we do?" Yoona asked more like to herself. "I'll carry her out" Baekhyun said and Taeyeon immediately looked at him surprised with his sudden statement. "No" Taeyeon answered and Baekhyun sighed before shaking his head this time opposing her. 

"You can't even walk how do you think you can get out of here? You don't even want to go to the hospital and have yourself checked so the least thing we can all do here is to help you" Baekhyun said with a stern voice and Taeyeon looked down. No, she doesn't want any trouble anymore, she doesn't want to get hurt anymore. 

"I can" Taeyeon answered and Baekhyun shook his head. "I know you can't.. stop lying" Baekhyun said and Taeyeon felt Yoona squeezing her hand before giving her a small smile. 

"Then how about this, we won't take you to the hospital anymore. Just let Baekhyun carry you to my car and I will take you home" Yoona said and Baekhyun gave her an are-you-serious look and Yoona just shrugged her shoulder making Baekhyun look down and shake his head, as much as he hates it, Yoona knows Taeyeon a lot more than he does. 

"But--" Taeyeon was about to retort when Yoona crossed her arms and raised her brows. 

"Take it or leave it" Yoona said with an almost stern voice and Taeyeon sighed finally giving up. 

"Alright" Taeyeon said and Baekhyun kneeled in front of her and Taeyeon can't do anything but to unwillingly hang her arms around his shoulder and let him carry her. "Hold tighter, you might fall" Baekhyun said with a cold voice and Taeyeon did what she's told, walking out, Yoona trailed behind them. 

"Thanks for accompanying us here Baekhyun.." Yoona said and Baekhyun gave Yoona  small nod before closing the car's door. Taeyeon on the other hand moved her back slowly leaning it on the seat, and Yoona saw that she had so much difficulty while doing it, letting out a sigh Yoona pinched the bridge of her nose. 

"Do you seriously not want to go to the hospital?" Yoona asked and Taeyeon turned her head sidewards before looking down and shaking her head. "I'll pay the fees, just go" Yoona said or more like pleaded but Taeyeon shook her head without saying any words at all. 

"Please" Yoona said and Taeyeon smiled before slowly reaching out Yoona's hand. 

"I'll be fine.. this just needs to rest" Taeyeon said and Yona kept looking at her with so much worry causing Taeyeon to frown. "I assure you" She added yet it didn't changed anything. "Believe me" Taeyeon uttered and Yoona dropped her shoulder before finally nodding her head after all she knwe that Taeyeon won't change her mind if she already decided to do so. 

"Alright.. but at least let me help" Yoona said and Taeyeon thought about it for a moment. "Can you.. call Boa unnie and tell her that I cannot come today?" Taeyeon hesitantly asked and Yoona nodded her head and Taeyeon weakly smiled before letting go of Yoona's hand and looking out of the window before letting out a deep sigh. 

Yoona on the other hand just kept watching her and noticed that Taeyeon's expression quickly changed as soon as she walked out of the window. Right then, Yoona knew that Taeyeon was holding back her tears. Shaking her head, Yoona spoke up again.

"Why didn't you let Baekhyun help you?" Yoona asked as she diverted her eyes on the road and Taeyeon on the other hand kept looking outside with an unreadable expression on. Taking a few seconds before answering, Taeyeon shook her head while still looking outside of the window as she said. 

"I'll just get hurt" 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:  So yeah.. UPDATE yay! 

I know I know.. some of you wants another fluffy scenes for both of the pairings but patience is virtue so you better wait :) 

THANK YOU FOR READING GUYS AND WISH ME LUCK! 

Hell week starts on Monday.. But I'll make sure to still update >< 

and wish me luck again since I'm joining a dance competition... well.. planning too.. hehe but it all ends up there so probably.. 

Wish me luck so I'll win.. We'll win ^^

I'm going to do it with a group so yeah..

Okay, I'll stop blabbering now

CIAO~!