Chapter 25

Baby Don't Cry

"W-What are you doing here I thought you were in China?!" Yoona exclaimed as soon as she pushed the guy with her wide eyes. The guy only pouted his lips as he crossed his arms infront of his chest before giving her an annoyed look, letting out a sigh he shook his head. 

"How come you're like that? Didn't you miss me?" He asked and Yoona scratched her nape before smiling. "What? I was just surprised you're here and of course I missed you.. a lot" Yoona said as she smiled and immediately it put a smile on the guy's face too causing him to hug her tight and Yoona didn't even retort. 

Kai on the other hand, even if it was hard for him to walk quickly followed Yoona but was surprised to see her hugging someone else. More than that, he doesn't know who the guy is and his face was unfamiliar that Kai felt insecure. What if he's Yoona's boyfriend? 

What if she's already taken and he kept his hopes high? 

Disappointedly turning around, Kai shook his head as he limpy went back to class with a frown on his face. 

"So what took you here?" Yoona asked as soon as she broke their hug oblivious that someone saw them. Smiling, the guy chuckled befpre scratching his nape. 

"We got a soccer match here and it's going to take a few days" He said and Yoona's face immediately lit up upon hearing his statement. "Really?! Can I watch? Can I watch?" Yoona said with a big smile on and the guy nodded his head and smiled. 

"Of course, I really want you to be there." He said and smiled but soon frowned when he glanced at his wristwatch. "Yoong, I have to go. Can we meet later?" He asked and Yoona nodded her head before giving him a quick hug. 

"See you" He said before walking away and Yoona waved at him but suddenly remembered something so she ran to him. 

"Luhan!" Yoona shouted and Luhan ly to be surprised when Yoona suddenly gave him a kiss on the cheek. "You always do that" Luhan said with a smile and Yoona chuckled before pushing him away and chuckling after doing so.

 "Of course, that's me. Bye" Yoona said as she took a few steps back before completely turning around and running away. Luhan on the other hand chuckled before putting his hand on his cheek and walking away with a smile plastered on his face. 

"You're so dumb!" Kai said to himself as ke kept splashing the water on his face to cool himself down but it doesn't seem like it's going to ease down any time by now. He felt frustrated, annoyed, hurt and insecure after seeing Yoona hug the guy moreover he saw that she didn't even protest when he hugged her tight and pulled her closer to him. 

"You're an idiot Kai" He again told himself as he pushed the sink and groaned because of the pain. Turning thr faucet off, Kai sighed as he wiped his face with his and searching his handkerchief on his pocket, Kai groaned as he remembered that he left his handkerchief back in the room. 

Ignoring the drops of water flowing down on his face and his wet hair, Kai wiped his forehead with his arm and walked back to the classroom. On his way back, Kai ignored the curious look the students give to him, why wouldn't they right? When his whole face looks like a mess and his eyes has a slight tint of red. 

Letting out a sigh, Kai entered the room and saw Yoona standing there. Turning around, Yoona saw Kai enter the room and furrowed her brows upon seeing Kai's devastated face. Lightly shaking his head, Kai's heart clenched as he walked past her and grabbed his handkerchief, he was about to wipe his wet face when Yoona grabbed the handkerchief from him and wiped his face without even saying any words. 

"Stop it" Kai said as he grabbed the handkerchief from Yoona. "Someone might see you. You wouldn't want that right?" Kai added and sighed before going to his seat with a stoic expression on. 

"What's the problem?" Yoona asked and Kai looked away before flexing his jaw. "I'm asking you" Yoona said and Kai sighed before looking out of the window causing Yoona to sigh and take a seat beside him. 

"Did I do something wrong?" Yoona asked with a soft voice and Kai sighed trying his best to avoid looking at her because he knows that as soon as he does. Everything he's holing back in would just come out and he won't risk anything not when he's already friends with her. 

Earlier, he kept telling himself that if Yoona's happy with that guy then why would he selfishly ask her to love him right? After all, his father said that if you really love a person then you would do anything to make them happy. 

"Kai" Yoona called with a soft voice and Kai just shook his head.

"I want to be alone.. Go back to your seat" Kai said but he felt nothing. Yoona didn't even budge on her seat nor take her eyes away off him. 

"I'm just being a friend here" Yoona said and Kai bit his lower lip trying to prevent the tears that are threatening to fall. He thought he just likes Yoona but no, that simple admiration he has for her grew unknowingly and not it turned into something more and that is love and he hated to admit it especially now that she just ruined his hopes up and that it by hugging another man other than him.

"Sorry, just.. I'm just thinking about something silly. I know you're disppointed in me but don't worry.. I'll be fine.. I guess" Kai said as he stood up and left causing Yoona to felt hurt by his words. It may mean nothing if heard by other people but for her, it meant a lot. 

Didn't Kai liks her? 

So why is he pushing her away? 

Why does he look like she just did something that disappointed him? 

Seeing her phone ring, Yoona pisked up the call and a small smile appeared on her face. 

"Yes?" Yoona asked as soon as she answered the call. 

"I'm missing you already" He said and Yoona chuckled 

"Luhan~" Yoona said sweetly causing him to laugh on the other line and it didn't go unnoticed by Kai who was just standing not far from where she is. He tried to go back and talk to her but as soonas she heard her talking to someone and it seemed like it was the guy from earlier, Kai's hand immediately balled into fists.

"What is it?" Luhan asked. 

"I miss you more" Yoona said and that made Kai painfully turn around from her and walk away from the girl he loves the most more than anything now. Shaking his head while his hands are still balled into fist, Kai chuckled sasrcastically. 

"You lost. You lost her" 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: drama drama drama.. 

So I something yesterday that made me.. a bit hurt. I won't tell who is that or what did that 'reader' said but I hope that if ever he/she reads this, I just want to tell you something.. 

First, I'm sorry if I didn't meet your expectations and second I'm just human and I know that I'm not perfect. I may have forgot things but I never meant to hurt any fans while writing nor I want to disrespect the artist. That's all, I just hope that somehow, you'll understand that I make mistakes too and maybe in the future, I'll see you tell something about me that isn't a bit hurtful. But thanks, that will make me improve myself.

SOOOO

I'm having some drama over here and I noticed that most of you said that it was Sehun.. why why why? 

Alright, I'll stop blabbering.. 

CIAO

P.S - Thank you readers for always being there for me, I'm just a bit down today but I hope that the update isn't affected. I love you all *gives out kisses to each of you*