Chapter 26

Baby Don't Cry

"What's with the face?" Baekhyun asked as soon as he saw Kai lying on the school's rooftop with a big frown on his face. Groaning, Kai laid sidewards and looked away completely ignoring Baekhyun who seemed to be the opposite of him. Baekhyun seemed to be bright today. 

"Hello from earth to Kai?" Baekhyun asked and Kai groaned again then got up before giving Baekhyun a glare. An angry one it is. 

"Did I do something wrong?" Baekhyun asked innocently and Kai grumbled before ruffling his hair frustratedly. He knows Baekhyun won't stop bugging him unless he talks and explains the reason why he's being like that, but seeing Baekhyun's 'happy' face makes him think that maybe he should not tell anything to Baekhyun.

"Just leave" Kai grumbled and Baekhyun sighed before giving him a stern look this time. "I'm just asking you.." Baekhyun sternly said and Kai sighed before looking down like a kid that got scolded by his parents. Baekhyun on the other hand took a guess why Kai's acting like that.

"Is it becaue of Yoona?" Baekhyun asked and Kai sighed before pressing his hands against his face.

"Don't even mention her name" Kai said in annoyance and Baekhyun furrowed his brows. "Why?" Baekhyun questioned and Kai removed his hands that were on his face earlier.

"I.."

"You?"

"I don't think I can ever like her anymore" Kai said with a hint of disappointment and frustration and Baekhyun got what he means. "Did.. she do something wrong? Maybe she rejected you?" Baekhyun asked and Kai sighed dejectedly. 

 "She didn't.. and she did not" Kai said and Baekhyun furrowed his brows not ctaching what Kai meant and Kai noticed this making him grumble. "I saw her with someone else, a guy and they're being sweet and all and he even hugged her and pulled her close and she didn't even pushed him away!" Kai said in annoyance making Baekhyun look at him incredulously. 

"Seriously?" Kai asked as soon as he noticed the look Baekhyun just gave him. 

"You sounded like a possessive boyfriend and all" Baekhyun simply answered and Kai sighed before shaking his head. "What will you do if you see Taeyeon being like that?" Kai asked with a serious voice and Baekhyun shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly. 

"She wouldn't do that" Baekhyun said and Kai took a deep breath. "What is she does? What if you see her meting a guy she knew and they're being too close and all? Wouldn't you just stand there and feel nothing?" Kai asked and Baekhyun shook his head trying to avoid Kai's question because he himself doesn't know how to answer it in a right way. 

"I'll go see Taeyeon first.. we need to talk about the repot" Baekhyun said as he stood up and left Kai with a disappointed look on. No, it's not because of Yoona but it's because of Baekhyun that's why Kai's being like that. He thought, is Baekhyun still going to continue the deal? 

Going down from the rooftop, Baekhyun made his way back to the room and saw Yoona and Taeyeon talking with smiles on their faces, he wanted to talk to Taeyeon but after seeing her happy to spend some time with Yoona, Baekhyun made up his mind and just silently walked back to his sit. 

"Hey there!" Baekhyun heard Yoona's voice making him turn and smile to her. "You need me?" Baekhyun asked while pointing at himself and approaching the two girls. 

"Can you sit beside Taeyeon today? I really need to talk to Kai" Yoona said and Baekhyun nodded his head before furrowing his brows pretending not to know the reason why. "Have you and Kai fought?" Baekhuyn asked and Yoona bit her lower lip before shaking her head and letting out a sigh. 

"I don't know he's been ignoring me since yesterday" Yoona said and Baekhyun nodded his head. 

"Alright, uhm.. just a piece of advice. I think you spend some time off with him after school, and just keep asking him. He'll give in soon" Baekhyun said with a smile and Yoona smiled before nodding her head. 

"I'll keep that in my mind and please take care of Taeyeon" Yoona said and Baekhyun smiled before nodding his head. 

"Sure.." Baekhyun answered and Yoona was about to say something when she turned to them again. 

"Baekhyun" Yoona called and Baekhyun raised his brows. "Yes?" He asked. 

"Thanks for making Taeyeon happy" Yoona said while looking at him and Taeyeon, Baekhyun on the other hand scratched his nape shyly before nodding his head and smiling. 

"You're welcome" Baekhyun said and Yoona bowed before leaving them. This time, Baekhyun turned to taeyeon ang gave her a teasing look making Taeyeon furrow her brows in confusion. 

"So I make you happy" Baekhyun said teasingly and Taeyeon sighed before pinching the bridge of her nose. 

"I didn't heard anything" She denied making Baekhyun chuckle. 

Meanwhile..

"Urgh, I hate this" Kai said as he continuously banged his head against the floor while still lying down on the rooftop. Closing his eyes, Kai groaned frustratedly as he remembered yesterday's events. He's frustrated how Yoona simply bid goodbye to him, he hated how he saw that guy wait for her at the school gates, he hated how she smiled sweetly to him and he hated how he can just hug her freely anytime he can. 

He might be crazy but he followed them yesterday not even caring if this shatters his heart more. Seeing them walk hand in hand, seeing them smile sweetly at each other, seeing them caress each other's face, seeing them have their own little world. 

Kai envied how that guy can even hold Yoona's hand when he himself can't. Sitting up, Kai decided to go downstairs knowing that the class will start soon but as soon as he turned left at the corner of the corridor, Kai quickly took a few steps back and hid when he saw Yoona standing infront of the guy again.

"What are you doing here?" Kai heard Yoona asked and he took a peek. He saw that the guy was handling her something and Yoona accepted it easily. But the next words he heard seemed to have pulled the last strings he's been holding to, he felt his heart shattered into a million pieces. 

"Is it wrong for me to miss my girlfriend?"

_________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:  DENDENDENDEN

Okay, so first of all thank you for the positive comments guys. You don't know how that made me update today since I was planning not to but hey, I love you all that's why I did ^^

So, shocked with the revelation? 

More to come? 

Who wants more?