Chapter 85

Baby Don't Cry

"You useless child! What took you so long?!" 

Taeyeon's father greeted his daughter with such harsh words. Bowing her hea down low, Taeyeon shakingly handed him the bag but soon after he took it from her, Taeyeon already recieved a slap from him causing her to fall down the floor. "I'm sorry dad.. I.." Taeyeon said trying to explain but knowing that her father won't listen to her, Taeyeon decided to kept mum instead. 

"You know what? You're useless! Get out!" Taeyeon's father said and Taeyeon nodded her head getting out of the door as fast as she can not wanting to get hurt again. It's been a day of being thre but she's already been battered badly, the bruises she got can already compose a week of accidents. Letting out a sigh, Taeyeon walked towards the porch and settled herself on the stairs looking up as tears fall down her flawless place. 

This is better, she kept telling herself. 

It's much more better, Taeyeon thought letting her eyelids fall and soon tiredness take over her. 

"Where the hell are you going to find her Baekhyun? Tell me" Kai said putting his hands on his waist while looking at Baekhyun with worry. He just got dismissed from the hospital but there he is, already back home packing all the things he needs wanting to start searching for Taeyeon again. 

"I.. already have a place in mind" Baekhyun said zipping his bag closed and turned his head towards Kai and gave him a firm look. "You're insane" Kai said as he breathed out and Baekhyun sighed scratching his nape before nodding hishead agreeing with his friend. 

"Maybe I already am" 

"Wake up" 

Taeyeon heard a voice calling her and light pats behind her back, opening her eyes and adjusting it in the light. Taeyeon got up only to see her father standing behind her with a frown on his face, just then she realized that he's not patting her to wake up, he's lightly kicking her and much to her dismay her father still not cares for her at all. 

"Is.. Is there anything you want dad?" Taeyeon asked before standing up and brushing her pants, just then, she realized that she fell asleep and spent the night on the front porch. "Buy me drinks" He said sternly before going back inside the house and Taeyeon sighed as she ran her hands against her messy hair. 

Shaking her head, Taeyeon thought that she's lucky that she didn't wake up with her father beating her. Reaching out at the pockets of her coat, Taeyeon took a few bills out and walked towards the front gate and on to the store. 

"Taeyeon-ah.. it's still early you're already buying those?" The old lady asked while poinitng at the bag Taeyeon's holding when Taeyeon coincidentally ran into her from buying the drinks her father asked her. "Uhh.. dad asked me to him this" Taeyeon said weakly and the old lady noticed Taeyeon's face. 

"Come with me for a while can you? I bet you didn't have your breakfast yet" The old lady said with so much concern and Taeyeon smiled weakly. "I don't think I can grandma.. I don't want to risk it. Dad's going to find me soon and if I don't come home any time by now then surely I'll end up getting beaten up" Taeyeon said and the old lady sighed. 

"You know that what you're doing is bad for you health right?" The old lady asked and Taeyeon nodded her head. "But isn't it better than not having any breakfast? Grandma.." Taeyeon said taking the old lady's hand into her other free hand. "I know you care for me" She added. "But it's dad we're talking about.. you already saw how angry he can get right?" Taeyeon finished and the old lady sigh in defeat. 

"Alright.. but atleast have some food or.. if you don't have come over at my house alright?" The old lady said before patting Taeyeon's cheeks and Taeyeon smiled weakly before nodding her head. 

"I will grandma.. thanks for worrying about me. I'll take my leave now" Taeyeon said and the old lady nodded her head before letting Taeyeon go.

"Dad?" Taeyeon called as soon as she walked inside the house but silence 

"Dad?" Taeyeon called again and her father went out from the kitchen and grabbed the bag away fro her. "Give me money" He commanded and without any words of complaint, Taeyeon handed him enough money. "Y-You're leaving?" Taeyeon asked when her father made hi way towards the door without even hearing a word from him. 

"I am.. get lost" He said as he pushed Taeyeon away. "Y-You're not.. g-gambling.. right dad?" Taeyeon asked further and getting enough of her already. Taeyeon's father turned to her and slapped her causing Taeyeon to stumble and fall down on the floor with a loud thud. 

"You don't care with what I will do with this money! You get me?!" He said angrily before grabbing the collar of Taeyeon's coat and pulling her close to him. Nodding her head, Taeyeon coughed weakly and he pushed her down on the floor and Taeyeon can't do anything but to bit her lower lip and prevent herself from crying. 

"What are you going to do now huh?! Cry? Is that all you can do? Ha, you're weak" He said like she's not his daughter at all and Taeyeon held her tears in not wanting to let him see even a single tear coming from her. "N-No" Taeyeon answered weakly and recieved another slap from him, her cheeks were already red and swollen but it didn't stop him from what he's doing. 

"Listen to me" Taeyeon's father said kneeling ifnront of her and taking her collar again. "You're useless" He said and Taeyeon looked down and bit her lower lip. 

"You're useless" He repeated as he kept on poking Taeyeon's temple. "You're useless" He said again and Taeyeon flexed her jaw and tried her best not to cry. He's not the man she called dad before, he's different. 

"You're useless" 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Update~ 

Sorry if this and the other update yesterday was crappy. I'm still having a hard time trying to adjust with all the pain I'm bearing but hey hey thanks for worrying about me. I'm getting better and better.. maybe just some moodswings because of the pain but yeah.. I'm doing better :D

Thanks for reading~