Chapter 24

Baby Don't Cry

"Young master, are you sure you don't want me to help you with your bag and acoompany you to your homeroom?" Kai's butler asked as soonas Kai hopped out of the car. Looking back at the old man, Kai smiled before shaking his head, students are gathering around him some are whispering and some are looking at him knowing that Kai's still under treatment after the incident he got into.

His arm still has a cast on which made him hard to move and scratches are visible on his face too. "No, it's alright uncle. I'll just call you after dismissal thank you and drive safely" Kai said with a smile and the old man smiled before nodding his head glad that Kai still respected him as his uncle even when he only serves him. 

"Sure young master.. Take care of yourself too" Kai's butler said as he gave Kai a bow before going inside the car and leaving. Smiling, Kai started to walk ignoring the stares the students are giving him. Halfway through the hallway, Kai heard frantic footsteps that made him smile, he knew who is it. 

Turning around. he came face to face with a phanting Yoona. 

"You didn't called me" Yoona said with a frown and Kai's face immediately frown upon seeing the same expression Yoona has on. Reaching out with his free hand on hers, Kai smiled before giving her hand a light squeeze. 

"I'm alright, see" Kai said before lifting up his elbow that wasn't injured but his bag fell causing him to frown and Yoona just stuck her tongue out making Kai lightly chuckle upon his situation right now. Lifting his bag from the floor, Yoona hang the both the straps of his bag on both of her shoulders before smiling. 

"Hey, you don't have to do that. give it back to me" Kai said before reaching out with his free hand that is his left but Yoona managed to dodge it away knowing that Kai's left arm wasn't as good as his right. Kai tried to lift his right arm up but felt a sting of pain in it causing him to bring it back down again.

"Are you alright? Does it hurt?" Yoona asked worriedly and Kai smiled before nodding his head a little. As much as he hates it, he knows that he can't lie to Yoona especially now that his face shows everything. Why wouldn't he? He doesn't know how to tolerate pain and he hates it.

"Don't worry, it's going to be alright soon" Kai said and Yoona smiled a little but her eyes still looked at him worriedly. "Then let's head to the homeroom now" Yoona said before taking his left hand and intertwining it before leading the way to their homeroom not even minding the confused looks the students give them.

Arriving at the room, Yona decided to accompany Kai and chose to have a seat beside him for that day. "Where's Taeyeon? Are they already here?" Kai asked as he looked around looking for any signs of Taeyeon and his bestfriend but found none. 

"I don't know where they are, well, I think Taeyeon wouldn't be able to go to school last night since she had some problems but I don't know anything about Baekhyun" Yoona said and Kai noded his head before taking out his phone and dialling Baekhyun's number but it only got to his voicemail.

"Something wrong?' Yoona asked upon seeing the frown on Kai's face as soon as he hid his phone back on his pocket. "He's not picking up, do you think they're together right now?" Kai asked and Yoona stopped before tapping her chin making Kai smile a little. 

"I don't think so.. Taeyeon's not comfortable with him yet" Yoona said confidently and Kai nodded hoping that Taeyeon won't fall in the show Baekhyun's putting up.He's scared that Baekhyun is still going to do that follish dare they made before, because for him, it's useless already and he wants to stop or atleast, change the reason why he wants Baekhyun to do that dare. 

"Hey, you're spacing out"Yoona said as she held Kai's face between her hands and Kai looked down before shaking his head. He can't dare to look into her eyes, he can't dare to stare at those brown orbs knowing that he's hiding something from her and it's killing him for tricking her.

"Is there something wrong? You can always say it to me right?" Yoona said with a worried tone and Kai closed his eyes tightly before shaking his head trying to avoid the fact that he's giving in just because he's hearing her voice. He doesn't want to, but he just can't.

"I'm sorry, it's nothing. You don't have to worry about me" Kai said with a small smile and even when Yoona isn't convinced yet. She nodded her head knowing that she doesn't have any rights to get in inside Kai's life unless he lets her to, but that wasn't the case, they were friends and knowing about each other's life is a bit too much.

"Alright.. I'll go first is that alright? I remembered I have something to do" Yoona said and before Kai can even speak, Yoona stood up from her seat and abruptly walked out ont even waiting for Kai's answer. Call her stubborn and selfish but she felt hurt when Kai does that, she feels like he doesn't trust her at all and for Kai, he feels like can't even face her anymore with all the lies he makes. 

Quickly walking down the corridor, Yoona kept looking down on the floor as she landed on the floor after she bumped into something hard. "Aww." Yoona said as she tried to stand up with much difficulty because of the pain she's feeling.

"I'm sorry, miss.. are you alright?" The unfamiliar voice asked and Yoona looked up with her eyes wide open. "Are you alright?" The guy asked as he offered his hand to Yoona but Yoona just sat there probably started. Furrowing his brows, the guy chuckled as he offered his hand Yoona stood up.

"Seriously" He said while chuckling before taking Yoona's hands without her permission and pulling her up making stood up abruptly and pulling her a bit too much, Yoona accidentally leaned in too much making their faces be inches away from each other. Smiling, the guy grinned widely as he pulled Yoona closer before leaning more. 

"Hi there.. Yoong" 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:  I purposely didn't update yesterday since it was already late. 

WHO'STHE GUY?! 

Can someone guess who is it? haha no fluff for YoonKai first *winks*