Chapter 33

Baby Don't Cry

"B-Baekhyun" Yoona said as soon as she saw Baekhyun coming towards her way. Approaching him, Yoona seemed to be looking for something or more like someone but to her disappointment there wasn't anything or more like anyone who was there together with Baekhyun.

"Kai called me and asked to see you" Baekhyun said and Yoona frowned upon hearing Baekhyun's statement. They met at a park near the cafe where Yoona, Kai and Luhan went to but knowing that Taeyeon needs her help, Yoona asked Luhan to go back to his hotel already but as for Kai.. he just left much earlier than what she had expected.

It hurted her and she would be lying if she says she wasn't. She wants him to stay, but he's the one who keeps running away.

"I thought he.. would just.. at least come here with you" Yoona stated her disappointment and Baekhyun nodded his head understanding Yoona. Of course, if he;s in Yoona's place, he would also want someone to be there, someone he knows he can lean on to but he just can't understand Kai, it frustrates him knowing that his friend already gives up just because Yoona's taken already.

"I thought he'll come here too since you called him but he said that you just called him because you don't have my number yet. I asked him if he wants to come with me but rejected the offer saying he's going to rest" Baekhyun explained and Yoona nodded her head. It hurted her, the way Kai acts like they're strangers. 

She hates it. 

"Are you alright?" Baekhyun asked breaking Yoona's chain of thoughts. Faking a smile, Yoona nodded her head as they left to visit Taeyeon. On the other hand, Kai sighed as he frustratedly hit his head against the steering wheel as he saw Yoona seem to look for something at Baekhyun's back and frown as soon as she saw none, he knows that she's looking for him but he just can't be around her anymore.

Not when she's already taken and he's falling deeper and deeper.

"Are you sure it's okay for me to be here?" Baekhyun asked as soon as they stopped infront of the door of Taeyeon's apartment. Turning to him, Yoona chuckled before shaking her head causing Baekhyun to give her a confused look. 

"I don't know" Yoona said playfully and Baekhyun opened his mouth and closed it again causing Yoona to chuckle. "I think I'll just wait here" Baekhyun said nervously and Yoona shook her head knowing that Baekhyun doesn't want Taeyeon to feel uncomfortable just because he's there.

"Then at least wait at the living room.. you can.. right?" Yoona asked with a bit of hesitation knowing that Baekhyun wasn't used to this but if he's a real friend then he wouldn't mind it right? Right. That's what Yoona thought too. This a partly a test for him and for Taeyeon of course.

"Of course.. I would not" Baekhyun said confidently with a smile and Yoona nodded her head before turning around and opening the door. Entering inside, the two made their way into the living room and Baekhyun just looked around observing the place Taeyeon lives at, noticing the surroundings, Baekhyun saw that this place is just an enough proof to let him see that Taeyeon doesn't live a luxurious life just like him.

Empty walls greeted him, the place was empty of course except for the couch that was there. Looking at Yoona, he saw her enter another room. 

Probably Taeyeon's room, he thought.

"Taeyeon!" Yoona said as she jumped into Taeyeon's bed and because of the sudden movement, it caused Taeyeon's body to move too making her groan in pain. "Are you alright?" Yoona asked worriedly when she saw Taeyeon having a pained look. 

"I-I'm.. alright" Taeyeon said as she tried to sit up but had a hard time to do so. Noticing it, Yoona helped her, supporting Taeyeon's back, Yoona lightly pulled her up and even though sitting up is painful, Taeyeon tried her hard to do so. Leaning her aching back against the headboard, Taeyeon bit her lower lip.

"It's still painful?" Yoona asked and Taeyeon slowly nodded her head. "It's not as painful as earlier though" Taeyeon answered and Yoona gave her a questioning look trying to make sure that the latter is telling the truth.

"I'm telling the truth" Taeyeon stated as soon as she noticed Yoona looking at her that way. "I see.. let's go now?" Yoona asked and Taeyeon shook her head. 

"I have to change first" Taeyeon said and Yoona shook her head. "No and no, someone's waiting" Yoona said and Taeyeon furrowed her brows trying to catch what her friend had just said but as soon as she realized what Yoona meant, her eyes went wide and suddenly the pain in her back seemed to be the last thing on her mind.

"Who's outside?" Taeyeon asked and Yoona sighed before pinching the bridge of her nose. "It's Baekhyun.. I asked him to accompany me here" Yoona said nonchalantly and Taeyeon let out a deep sigh. As much as she wants to avoid him, it seems like something or more like someone is still trying to mend up that friendship they had.

"You should have just went back home. I'm fine" Taeyeon said with a cold voice suddenly and Yoona knew immediately that it was because Baekhyun is there too. Yoona knows that Taeyeon wants to avoid him and ignore him at all costs but she just wants Taeyeon to be happy, she knows that her friend is just holding herself back from getting closer to him only because she'll just get hurt.

Not by him, but by the people who are around them.

"Fine, tell yourself that and I will believe you. Besides, he's just here to help you out" Yoona explained and Taeyeon sighed before trying to get off the bed even when she's in pain, dangling her feet beside, Taeyeon pushed her arms up and got up slowly trying to bear with the terrible pain.

"I can do this by myself" Taeyeon said and Yoona knows that Taeyeon means what she said. Letting out a sigh, Yoona shook her head knowing that Taeyeon could be stubborn too especially if she doesn't like things. 

"Come on, don't be like that just because he's here" Yoona said and Taeyeon slowly turned to face her friend.

"I just don't want to get hurt again. Not by him nor by the people around" Taeyeon said with a weak voice and Yoona sighed before approaching her friend and hugging her tight and patting her back. She knows that Taeyeon's just being careful and she understands that, all she wants is that for Taeyeon to be able to be happy again.

"I don't think he has any plan to hurt you"

__________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Yoohooo~ 

Yoona's statement though and jelly Kai~ 

Should I make him more jealous? Or you want a jealous Baek? 

I'm such a bad author ><