Chapter 81

Baby Don't Cry

"Taeyeon.. you know we can find a way to fix this mess right?" Yoona pleaded as she followed Taeyeon around who's busy packing up her things. Stopping from what she's doing, Taeyeon put her things down and walked to Yoona before giving her a quick hug. 

"It's the only way" Taeyeon said firmly and Yoona saighed as she dropped her shoulders. "What will happen to me then?" Yoona asked with tears b on her eyes and Taeyeon can't do anything but to sigh and rub her friend's shoulder to comfort her. She doesn't want to leave this early, but as much as she doesn't want to, she knows that the matter will just get worst if she will keep on staying there with Baekhyun lurking arounf her. 

"Hey.. I'll call you. I promise" Taeyeon said and Yoona shook her head like a child as the tears finally rolled down her cheeks. Not knowing what to do, Taeyeon sighed as she engulfed Yoona into a tight hug. "Be strong.. I'll still come back here you know" Taeyeon said and Yoona wiped the tears away from her eyes. 

"It's still different if you're going to stay here" She reasoned out and Taeyeon smiled weakly. Turning to her bed, Taeyeon took a white envelop from the bed side table and handed it to Yoona who just gave her a questioning look. "Take it" Taeyeon said and Yoona shook her head before handling it back to Taeyeon knowing what's inside it. 

"No.. I don't want to. Keep it" Yoona said as she stepped back and Taeyeon sighed. "But this is yours.. you're the reason why dad stopped asking me money for a while. I have to give it back to you" Taeyeon reasoned out and Yoona shook her head before crossing her arms. 

"No and no.. besides it's just a small amount for me and you know it" Yoona said and Taeyeon frowned. "Still" She said and Yoona shook her head. "Give it to me and i'll tell him where you'll go OR you'll keep it and I won't tell him a thing" Yoona bargained and Taeyeon sighed. 

"You won't really take this?" Taeyeon asked and Yoona nodded her head. "Alright then.. you win" Taeyeon said and Yoona smiled before nodding her head. "You promise to visit me here alright?" Yoona said her face turning into a sad one again and Taeyeon smiled before nodding her head and holding her pinky out and intertwining it with Yoona's. 

"I promise"

On the other hand.. 

"Why didn't you go to school today?" Kai asked as soon as Baekhyun opened his eyes from his continuos calling. Weakly getting up from his bed, Baekhyun rubbed his eyes with the back of his hand and then turned his attention back to Kai again. "I don't feel too well" Baekhyun said with a hoarse voice and Kai walked to him and placed his hand over his friend's forehead. 

"You're burning" Kai said and Baekhyun just laid down again and closed his eyes. "I know" He answered. 

"What happened to you?" Kai asked and Baekhyun groaned. "I was out last night" Baekhyun answered. 

"With who?" Kai asked. "I waited for Taeyeon.." Baekhyun answered fighting his urge to sleep again. "Where?" Kai asked again wanting to know what really happened to his friend. "Outside her apartment.. rain" Baekhyun said and everything finally sank inside Kai's mind. 

"Why the hell did you do that?" Kai asked with a loud voice causing Baekhyun's brows to scrunch up. Covering his whole body with the blanket, Baekhyun turned his back away from Kai. "Apology" Baekhyun stated and Kai nodded his head. 

"Alright.. take a rest. Semestral break's going to start the day after tomorrow, I'll just excuse you" Kai said and Baekhyun hummed as an answer before finally drifting off to sleep. Kai on the other sighed as he decided to leave. 

The next day.. 

"Okay class.. I hope you're all ready to pass your reports for today" The homeroom teacher announced and everyone inside the classroom stood up and passed their own paper reports. After doing so, their homeroom teacher compiled it and sighed as she looked up and faced the class.

"I know that some of you are wondering why the class isn't whole today. As you see, our top student, Mr. Kim Taeyeon already dropped this school year for some personal matters so I hope that each one of you will work harder to reach the place she has before" The homeroom teacher announced and the class went on a buzz, everyone whispering at each other telling their own theories of why Taeyeon dropped out. 

Kai on the other hand became occupied with his thoughts that he suddenly stood up, got his bag and ran out of the classroom. Yoona on the other hand sighed as she looked out of the window and shook her head, affected by Taeyeon's sudden leave. 

"Pick up" Kai said while running down the hallway frantically with his phone placed on his ears. Hearing Baekhyun's phone ring, Kai groaned when Baekhyun didn't even picked up his call. "Damn it" Kai muttered under his breath when Baekhyun still didn't picked his phone up. Entering his car, Kai threw his phone on the other seat and drove off. 

"Baekhyun!" Kai barged in inside Baekhyun's room and saw Baekhyun standing by at the balcony with his usual emotionless face on. Turning around, Baekhyun raised his brows as he stepped inside his room again and approached Kai. 

"What is it?" Baekhyun asked with his voice still hoarse. Placing his hands over his knees, Kai tried to control his breathing again as he shook his head and wiped the sweat that built on his face while on his way to Baekhyun. Standing up again, Kai then tried to steady his breathing again as he looked straight into Baekhyun's eyes. 

"What is it?" Baekhyun asked again. 

"Taeyeon" Kai muttered. "What.. happened to her?" Baekhyun asked with worry, 

"She dropped out" Kai said and Baekhyun felt frozen on his place. "W-What?" Baekhyun asked varely audible. 

"She dropped out.. from school" Kai stated again and before Kai knew it, Baekhyun already dashed out of his room even when he's sick. Shaking his head, Kai ran to catch up to him and grabbed Baekhyun's arm stopping him from running any further. 

"What are you doing?" Kai asked while looking at Baekhyun who's now breating heavily. 

"I'm going to look after her.. I'm going to find her" 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Too much drama uuuurrrgggghhh