Colorful

North To South

The one minute that Jiyong was gone in his closet seemed like an eternity to Seunghyun.

He was seemingly patiently sitting on the bed, waiting for his lover to return.

And when he did his brows furrowed in confusion.

His petite fingers were wrapped around a plain black box.

The bed dipped as he sat opposite from Seunghyun and he swallowed hard before nodding at him shortly, giving him the allowance to open the lid.

 

 

But closely before Seunghyun came in contact with the box, Jiyong placed his own hands on his, effectively stopping him from moving on further.

"You've adapted to your new situation perfectly in the last weeks... From your style to your manners, you even changed the way you speak just to fit in...to be normal", his voice wavered a bit as he continued, "Seunghyun...the things that are inside of the box are not normal. Of course for some they are vanilla but for inexperienced ones... What I'm trying to say is, please don't be shocked, alright?"

"Jiyong", he gently called out and lifted his head with a finger of his, "If you're into crazy things then I won't judge, I'll get used to it but only because it's you. Because I care about you and love you."

Jiyong lunged forward, tugging on Seunghyun's lower lip until he granted access, and roughly kissed him.
"I love you too", the words left his mouth in a hushed whisper and the smile that he received for it sent him into overdrive.

 

 

 

Without letting another heartbeat pass, Seunghyun flung the lid off and his face instantly mirrored confusion.

It wasn't as if he had never seen such toys but all of those different colours mixed up and he couldn't properly focus to even detect one toy.

"What...what do you say?", Jiyong's hands were nervously fumbling with the discarded top of the box as he asked.

"Uhm...well, I know most of the things I see, at least I think so. But some..."

The younger let out an edgy laugh, his hands gesturing through the air as he proposed, "Feel free to ask me if you want."

Seunghyun glanced upwards and smiled as Jiyong turned his head when their eyes met.

He gently cupped his boyfriends face and kissed his lips, "Relax, Ji..."

 

 

Although Jiyong wanted nothing more than to follow that command his mind simply couldn't calm down.

He felt jittery all over and it added up as Seunghyun began emptying out the box right then and there.

As if he wouldn't care at all.
As if he would unpack groceries instead of toys.

The red bed sheets beneath them turned into a examining table as one piece after another came to lay on top of it between them.

Violet, white, green, black, dark and light blue.

Jiyong hung his head in shame and groaned lowly in his throat, 'I don't even want to know how much all of that sum up to in total...'

 

 

Seunghyun's voice drew him back into reality, "So...I know all of them spare for one. Mind explaining this to me?"

The younger cleared his throat before he spoke up in a shaky voice, "It's a...uhm...g-spot . Directly hits ones, you know, prostate..."

A small noise of understanding emitted from his boyfriend who still stared at it.

"Well then, let's put it to a good use", Seunghyun grinned evilly as he pulled a surprised Jiyong towards him by the waist.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh god..."

Jiyong groaned into the pillow where his face was currently burried in, 'That was one toy too much.'

Cold fingers traced upwards along his spine as warm breath hit his ear followed by a purring voice, "Are you alright? Sorry if I was a bit out of control."

"It's fine", he promised and smiled while patterns were drawn across his whole back.

Jiyong's whole body still tingled from the aftermath of his last .

 

'Maybe I should have stopped him after the second round...'

His thought confirmed itself as Seunghyun, although gently, traced his causing Jiyong to cry out.

"Like hell you are alright, I'll get you pain killers, wait a second."

In the midst of getting up Jiyong yanked him back down and mumbled, "I'm really okay, just stay with me for a bit..."

They snuggled up, covered themselves with the heavy, fluffy blanket and let silence overcome them.

 

 

Jiyong only dared to move as he was a hundred percent sure that Seunghyun was asleep and still then he stayed on the careful side.

He peeked up at his handsome boyfriends face, chuckling with embarassment as he realized that only looking at him caused his heart to flutter violently.

He pressed his cheek against the chest in front of him, fully inhaling the scent of the man he loved.

By now he was sure that he loved every little aspect of him, even his bad ones.

Never before would he have dared to imagine waking up next to such a perfect man one day.

And he wanted nothing more than to keep him forever.

 

 

"Stop staring...", Seunghyun's low voice was laced with sleep and Jiyong jerked away a bit, 'Damn, maybe he's not as fast asleep as I thought.'

"What's wrong..?", his lover pulled their still bodies flush against each other, sliding one leg beneath the youngers, gently pressing upwards.

Jiyong resisted the urge to moan and hissed instead, wrapping his arms around the waist in front of him, caressing the scarred back as he did.

"Nothing, just thinking about you."

"Don't overthink it, pinky..."

The younger chuckled at the ridiculous nickname he had achieved after dying his hair a week ago.

Seunghyun closed his eyes again and Jiyong used the moment to thumb across the refugee's perfectly defined jaw.

He smiled as he recalled how much the man in front had changed in such a short time.

The timidness and politeness was gone and replaced by cockyness, pertness and ...

"How's your doin'?"

... bluntness.
"Better, thanks."
"Still leaking?"
Pure, unadulterated outspokenness.

 

 

Jiyong blushed in response, snuggled further against him and muttered, "Shut up, idiot."

"Hey, hey."

"What, what?"

Seunghyun rolled them over, trapping his boyfriend beneath him and flashed him a huge grin, "Guess what."

"No", Jiyong answered with the most stern expression he could muster. His insides were tingling; they already knew what was about to happen.

"Come on, guess", with feather light fingertips he traced his sides until he squirmed a bit.

"Gosh, no!", by now the younger pressed his hips down onto the bed in order to suppress wiggling around.

A loud stream of laughter burst out of Jiyong as Seunghyun's fingers vigorously attacked his lovers sides, tickling him without any mercy.

 

Tears streamed down Jiyong's cheeks and just as he felt like he'd explode any moment the torture stopped.

Carefully he cracked his eyes open only to come face to face with a flushed Seunghyun hovering above him.

"I love you."

He locked their lips before Jiyong was able to respond and drowned him in the ocean that was him.