Soft

North To South

"Oh my god, Seunghyun, your hair is so pretty."

Jiyong rolled his eyes at the old women that flocked around the man since he emerged from his room an hour ago.

He put down the plates with so much force that Daesung had to cut in before he'd break anything.

"What's wrong with you? I thought you guys are cool."

"We are cool. It's just..."

 

"Jiyong! Come here for a moment, please."

"Sorry Daesung", he whispered before raising his voice, "Right away, grandma!"

She motioned him to follow her out into the garden to cut off a few flowers for the lounge.

"Whatever you are doing to him...don't stop it now. He's doing so well currently."

Jiyong silently followed her hands gracile movements, knowing that she wasn't done yet.

"Today, maybe it's because of the hair but, he looks so happy. He's practically beaming at everything and everyone. You're good for him."

 

 

*2 days later, 10.25 p.m.*

Knock, knock.

Jiyong slipped on a shirt and shortly ruffled his wet hair with a small towel.

"It's open!"

The door slowly opened and Seunghyun's head popped up.

The younger nodded and soon the man was sitting on his bed, watching him with eagle eyes.

 

"Can you curl my hair again?"

"Sure, why not."

Within a moment Seunghyun was right behind him and carded his fingers through Jiyong's still slightly wet hair.

"How come your hair is always so pretty? So soft and silky..."

"I use a lot of expensive products that's probably why...", Jiyong kept the ending of the sentence a secret as their eyes met in the mirror.

He saw the desire in Seunghyun's and reached up to touch the other's hair while asking, "Want your hair to be the same?"

 

 

Jiyong paced through his room, calming down his body while the man was gone for a moment to pick up his necessary things.

'What the hell is happening? Why do I want him so much?'

This time Seunghyun entered without knocking, stood next to the door with his pajama and towel in hand and seemed to wait for Jiyong.

"Come on, the bath's this way."

"You don't use the public showers?", the older asked confused.

"No, I don't like sharing showers", Jiyong chuckled and indicated him to put down his stuff on the closed toilet lid.

 

"Since we have similar hair you can use the same products like I do. This is the shampoo and the small tin next to it is the conditioner. Keep that in your hair for about fifteen minutes then rinse it, alright?"

"Yes, but...what am I supposed to do during those fifteen minutes?"

Seunghyun intently stared at the conditioner, it was obviously the first time he had ever seen something like that.

"Well, you can either stop the water and get out or just continue showering."

"What do you usually do?"

"I shave or-", Jiyong bit his tongue and hoped that Seunghyun hadn't hear the last word.

"Or what?"

'Oh, me.'

 

"Uhm...nothing", the younger turned around, flustered as hell.

Seunghyun dropped the conditioner and pulled Jiyong against his chest.

"I want you to tell me", he breathed against his neck, enjoying the way the younger shuddered in his hold.

'He'll only continue teasing me if I don't say it.'

Jiyong knew by now that Seunghyun was really persistent whenever the former refused to tell him something on the spot.

"I...e."

"Naughty boy", the refugee smiled before taking the others breath away.

 

 

 

"I'm done!"

Jiyong snapped out of his hazy state as Seunghyun emerged from the bathroom, dressed in nothing but dark blue sweatpants and a white t-shirt.

The sight stirred something inside of him, stupid butterflies causing some sort of sick feeling.

"Sit down here."

The man obeyed, Jiyong kneeled behind him on the bed and began working the curlers into his almost black hair.

"Last time you used someting else..."

"True, if your hair's dry you can always either use a straightener or a curling iron."

"Ah..."

 

They both fell silent, Jiyong totally immersed in his doing while Seunghyun savoured the body's heat behind him.

The younger bit his lip as he took a look at the guy in front of him.

He looked hilarious.

A 23-year old man with bright pink curlers in his dark hair.

 

Jiyong quickly dried it with a hair dryer and just as he was about to kneel down behind Seunghyun again in order to remove the curlers the other pulled him onto his lap and demanded, "Do it like this."

Seunghyun's hand came to rest on his hips, and with every pink curler that Jiyong removed his fingers inched closer to the hem of his t-shirt.

"I'm done", the smaller male stated, ruffled his hair a bit before letting out a gasp.

 

Seunghyun's hands had found their way under his shirt and were now gently gliding up and down his sides.

"Even your skin is so soft..."

He removed the bothersome garment and flung it across the room.

"What are you..."

Jiyong tried not to smile but inwardly he was glowing, 'Finally he's making a move.'

"I want to see your tattoos."

"Oh, really?"

"No, just a really good excuse to undress you", Seunghyun replied teasingly.

 

The older flopped onto his back, pulling a surprised Jiyong with him and continued his assault on the others torso.

He was nibbling on his collarbones before moving upwards to a hickey onto his neck.

Jiyong could feel a moan building inside of his throat so he smashed their lips together in a vain attempt to drown it.

Seunghyun ended their kissing and panted, "I want to hear you", so the younger hovered above him, lowly , and never before had he felt so exposed and vulnerable.

As he decided that it was time to take it a bit further Jiyong sat up, ground his hips down while his hands reached out to slip of the others shirt.

 

Seunghyun however stopped him, sat up and shook his head.

"I'm sorry", the younger instantly apologized.

"Don't bother. It's just ugly, that's all."

Jiyong raised his chin and brushed their lips against each other, "How could you be ugly in any way?"

"I'm already nothing compared to you."

"That's not tr-..."

"I should go now."

 

The taller man simply heaved the smaller aside and got up.

Jiyong's body was reacting faster than his brain and suddenly he found himself holding his hand and pleading, "Seunghyun, please, don't go tonight. Sleep with me."

', that came out wrong, stupid brain!'

Seunghyun's whole body froze and he could only stutter, "How ca-..can you so bluntly...ask, I mean, say that."

"I just want to share my bed with you, nothing more."

The refugee suspiciously looked at him, "Really?"

"I swear. Maybe I'll cuddle with you but only if you want to."

"I'd love that", Seunghyun replied before slipping under the covers with Jiyong, who hummed as strong arms wrapped around his waist.

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong's asleep state got interrupted by some really persistent knocking.

He merely turned around so that his back was facing the door and snuggled against Seunghyun.

Although no one had said anything the door still opened and before Jiyong could wrap his head around anything his ears caught a scream.

Seunghyun next to him struggled and suddenly the warmth that had enveloped him was gone and a loud thud was audible.

 

"Oh my... Are you alright?"

Jiyong's eyes snapped opened immediately and he shot up into a sitting position, all sleep vanished from his mind.

"Grandmother!"

She sent him her sweetest smile and a heart warming voice, "Good morning, Jiyong."

"Ah...", Seunghyun groaned and the younger slid closer and peered down at him.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah", a hiss left his lips as he felt his head, "Just a bump, no blood."

 

"Sorry to interrupt but breakfast is ready."

Jiyong sent her a glare and huffed, "We'll be down as quick as possible."

"Don't worry, I'll save you something. I hope I didn't disrupt anything."

She left as fast as she had appeared and the younger was secretly thankful for that or else he would have thrown something at her.

 

 

 

 

 

~

Guys!
The reason why I'm gifting you with two chapters tonight is simple: I'll be on a trip to Berlin the whole next week until Friday night.

That's why I updated twice to make up for the break a bit.

 

Hope you have a nice week and enjoy the chapters ^.^

Love you : *