Number

North To South

Jiyong moaned and writhed while two of Seunghyun's fingers worked him open in a very efficient way that caused his back to arch whenever he hit that little spot inside of him.

He cracked his eyes open, taking in the form of the man on top of him.

He was still fully dressed, pants constricting his own , shirt looking as if it was glued to his upper body.

 

After a small push Seunghyun withdrew his fingers and wiped away the sweat that had formed on his face and neck.

He grabbed the front of his shirt, moving it back and forth as if to fan himself.

"Take it off", the younger suggested and continued instantly as he saw how Seunghyun glanced at the light that illuminated the room, "I swear, I won't judge you."

Despite his promise the older nevertheless showed the slightest inclination to get up so he threatened him, "If you get up now to switch that ing light off, you don't need to come back again."

This seemed to hit a nerve because Seunghyun leaned down to capture his lips ever so shortly and mumbled against them, a frown visible on his handsome face, "You won't judge?"

"I'm lying in front of you, completely bare and now look at me, I'm in no position to judge."

"But you're perfect..."

Jiyong huffed and sat up, coming face to face with his friend, "Just let me see, you stupid fool."

The refugee smiled crookedly before his expression fell a bit, making way for a more stoic one.

 

 

 

His hands had already found their path up his shirt but suddenly he changed his mind and got rid of his pants first.

With Jiyong's help he wriggled around until his lower body was totally uncovered.

His was standing proudly and the younger had to force himself to focus otherwise he would have begged him to him right then and there.

Seunghyun exhaled shakily and once more his hands were beneath the light blue fabric.

But this time they didn't stop.

They continued until he could fling the shirt across the room.

 

 

He looked aside in embarassment and shame while Jiyong openly examined his body.

The older was well toned, not too much, not too little, just the perfect amount of muscles.

His mouth watered at the sight in front but only until he spotted something dark on the right chest of Seunghyun, a bit over his , that caused his throat to dry out.

A number.

8571.

A ing number.

 

Jiyong suppressed his tears, inched closer until he could press his lips against the black ink.

In the meantime his fingers traced the sides of Seunghyun until he encountered some irregularities.

He traced one of the many bumps until he realized that they were in fact scars.

Many, too ing many, scars.

 

 

The younger swallowed his sadness, successfully getting rid of the lump that had formed in his throat and he flopped back down, pulling a seemingly frustrated Seunghyun along.

He smiled tenderly before rutting upwards, creating a friction that let both of them shiver.

He set a slow rhythm and waited for Seunghyun to join in and then he whispered into his ear, "I knew from the beginning that you're perfect."

"You're insane..."

The warmth on top of Jiyong disappeared shortly only to return with full force.

 

The refugee roughly pushed inside, opening him up widely, set a fast pace and merely stopped when the man beneath him begged him to do so.

Both of them were breathless as he leaned down, pressing butterfly kisses along the others neck.

"Seunghyun...you're so good...so big...so perfect."

Jiyong clawed at his back, bringing him impossibly closer while the other's ed in and out quickly, strucking his prostate along the way.

It was all too hot.

The way Seunghyun rocked into him, while groaning into his hair.
The way the flesh inside of him pulsed with every move while his own rubbed against the others stomach, smearing precum along it.
The way the refugee still managed to pay attention to Jiyong's s, collarbones and hips.

Too much.

 

Jiyong was in his own world of pleasure until faint noises reached his ear.

Loud, constant moans and whispers.

And he bit down on his tongue as he realized that it was him who produced them.

But soon he threw all of his shyness overboard and yelled out the peak of his arousal into the room.

Seunghyun's breath hitched as he caught a glimpse of the younger's face during his before he clenched his eyes shot and came inside with a low moan.

 

 

 

Jiyong's breathing was still uneven as the older started pulling out and although his limbs felt like jelly he managed to reach out for him and draw him in to seal their lips.

"One second", Seunghyun excused himself and stormed off, only to return with a washcloth moments later.

He quickly wiped down both of their sweat slick bodies and slipped into the bed next to Jiyong while flinging the flannel into a dark corner.

He pulled the younger into his embrace and frowned as he saw tears in his eyes.

 

Jiyong sniffed, a lame attempt to somehow stay strong without giving in, but he failed.

"Why did they do that?", his voice was nothing above a hushed whisper as his fingers traced the black number on the others chest.

"It's easier to differentiate thousands of people by numbers than by names."

The younger whimpered, causing the older to chuckle at his adorableness.

"Please don't drive yourself crazy now because of that... I'm in a much better state than all of the others that arrived with me. I was sort of...blessed."

A scoff was thrown at him and Seunghyun mumbled more to himself than to Jiyong, "You've never even asked what my job was..."

'Oh, you mean your ing task?', the younger clung onto him tighter out of pure frustration.

 

 

"I was a coffee boy."

'What?'

"What the hell is that?", Jiyong demanded to know, his voice laced with annoyance since he had never heard of that before.

"Well, I was responsible for preparing coffee all day long. Oh, sometimes I helped in the kitchen too."

"Then...why...", his tone wavered and he let his fingers finish the sentence by tracing Seunghyun's scars.

"No one is born a master. Instead of getting yelled at for hours we had to concretely tell what we did wrong and then we received our punishment, one hit at a time."

Jiyong sniffed again and his lover cooed, "Oh, don't cry. It was really not that bad."

"And you promise that the others had it worse?"

"As cruel as that sounds...but yes."

"I believe you...but only because you're you!"

Seunghyun chuckled as the younger threw a fit, hitting his chest along the way.

 

 

Silence settled in and the refugee opted to trace Jiyong's side carefully, as if trying to calm him down.

The breathing of the man in his arms evened and he almost got a heartattack as he spoke up once again, "Seunghyun, I really like you."

Said man delivered a kiss to his cute nose and answered, "I like you too..."

 

 

 

 

~
I've made up my mind today and decided that this will be my last chaptered story.
The ones afterward shall only be one-shots, even if they're long as .

I hope you enjoy reading the story :*