Seungri

North To South

A week with each other and both of them were in heaven.

Since they were now officially 'a thing' the constant teasing returned.

Seungri and Daesung never shut up about how Jiyong changed whenever Seunghyun was around.

And he couldn't even deny it.

Whenever the older was there he turned weak and soft, almost like chocolate as Daesung stated once.

His grandmother was happy too.
Well, more glad than happy.

Seunghyun was finally mixing in, fooling around and talking to other people besides his lover and her.

 

 

One morning, while Seunghyun was getting ready in the bathroom, Jiyong eyed his calendar.

University would start in two days and he was so not ready for it.

He had gotten used to staying at home most of the time, spending time with his new boyfriend, or in the rarest occasions he actually set a foot outside to get groceries.

School really didn't fit into his plans.

He eyed the calendar with hateful eyes, hoping that it would change if he stared long enough.

But of course nothing happened.

A sigh of defeat left his lips just as Seunghyun entered.

The taller male instantly hugged him from behind, worried because of his slouched shoulders and deep frown.

"University starts again in two days...", Jiyong said before the other even had time to ask.

"And...? It's only for a little more than a week and then you're on Christmas break again for three weeks."

He gaped at the others knowledge and got a scoff in return, "Oh, please. Do you really think that I don't know how calendars work? I was curious, sue me."

"You really are something", Jiyong smiled and turned around in his hold, coming to face a still flushed Seunghyun.

 

 

He leaned closer but his boyfriend kept him at distance.

"If you kiss me now I can't stop myself...", he mumbled against Jiyong's full, pouty lips, "And I promised to help Seungri."

"That stupid maknae...when will you be free?"

"Wait, you aren't giving us a hand?", Seunghyun puzzledly asked as the younger left his embrace.

"I'd give you a hand", Jiyong smirked shortly before retreating into the bathroom, "I need to do a bit of shopping, I won't be back until late afternoon."

"That's uncool...", came the response followed by a pout that Jiyong caught as he joined Seunghyun again.

"I'm sorry, let's spend the evening together. Want to watch a movie?"

"Hmm...Ah! What about the one you told me about last time?"

'You mean last time I went down on you?'

Jiyong cursed his brain and shuddered as he recalled the situation, 'Just why did I suddenly talk about that scene where the ghost ed her? I'm really a hopeless romantic...'

"You really want to watch Scary Movie?"

"Yep, all of them", Seunghyun smiled like a little kid, not understanding what this movie meant for his boyfriend.

"Alright, I'm fine with it. And now get going before grandma assassinates me later on."

 

 

 

 

"So, Seunghyun! Are you ready?!", Seungri clapped his hands like an excited seal and didn't stop until Daesung butted in.

"That's it. I gave you a chance but you already ed up, he's mine for today."

"Aww, come on! I'm sorry, okay? I am just happy to see him, let's share, alright?"

Daesung rolled his eyes and exhaled longly, "You're happy that I'm busy anyway. Just start and I'll check up on you later."

Seungri squealed in delight as he left and dragged Seunghyun into the large and rather messy storeroom.

"All we have to do is reorganize everything and check how much we have left."

The older nodded in understanding and began working diligently.

 

 

They were chatting away during the work, talking about god and the world.

Seunghyun learned that Seungri was a really talkative person who liked to make others laugh by telling funny stories.

About half an hour in the youngest suddenly changed the topic.

"Jiyong was a bit moody today...aren't you pleasing him enough?"

Out of shock Seunghyun almost dropped a carton that could have easily smashed his foot.

"Don't get mad at me", Seungri continued as he got no immediate response, "But he was like that whenever his ex couldn't satisfy him enough. Or when he didn't want to try out new things."

Seunghyun's mind was racing, 'Only one week of relationship, four times we had and I'm already not good enough?'

"Hyung? Are you okay?"

He snapped out of his dazed state as Seungri's face popped up in front and he did his best to keep up a straight facade as he lied, "Don't worry. Jiyong and I are fine, he's just worried about university, that's all."

 

He sceptically eyed the refugee and for a minute he believed that Seungri would see right through him but the maknae only shrugged and started another story.

"God, you won't believe what happened to me and Daesung last time we were out..."

Seunghyun smiled and nodded along with every word the other spoke but he couldn't focus properly.

There was a constant fight going on in his brain and it was still intact as he confronted Jiyong with it.

 

 

 

 

"Do I please you enough?"

His boyfriend's smile, which he had worn beforehand vanished instantly, giving way to a confused expression.

Seunghyun mentally facepalmed, all day long he had created ideas on how to phrase this question and now he broke down a locked door instead of waiting for it to slowly open up.

Jiyong gaped at him, mouth hanging open in disbelief.

"You know what? Just forget it", Seunghyun waved his hands in defeat and carefully took a step back as his boyfriend's face darkened threatingly.

"What the is this about?", the younger spit out, his voice laced with venom.

"No-...nothing."

"You tell me right now or I'll go and kill Seungri."

The hyung's eyes widened and Jiyong tsked, "Please, don't you think I know that guy by now? So, spit it out before I'll go and force it out of him."

"He just...said you're moody lately. And he asked if I'm sort of the, you know, reason for it."

"What the , of course you're not! What made him jump to that conclusion?!"

Seunghyun hung his head low in shame, his ears turning red, "Because of your ex..."

 

 

"Are you kidding me?! That kid is dead meat!"

"Jiyong, calm down, please!"

The usual kind-hearted Jiyong was far gone and replaced by a fuming one.

His heart yearned for nothing more than to strangle that stupid boy.

The only thing that kept him from committing a crime was Seunghyun, his boyfriend.

He looked so scared and hurt at the same time, his eyes were completely filled with regret.

Jiyong balled up his fist then stretched out his fingers again. He repeated that action ten times while quietly counting down.

As he reached zero he in- and exhaled deeply once before opening his eyes.

He felt calm now, no, he actually was calm.

He mentally took a note to thank his grandmother later on for this method she had taught him after his mother's death.
A simple method to calm him down whenever he was angry or upset.

 

 

 

"I'm sorry for yelling", Jiyong breathed out and smiled at the way Seunghyun visibly relaxed.

His boyfriend only nodded in acceptance and began fumbling with his fingers.

The younger inwardly groaned; whenever the refugee twiddled his fingers he wanted to say something but was too insecure or unsure to actually do it.

"Anything else you want to tell me?"

"Well, uhm... Seungri mentioned things."

"What things?", Jiyong asked as his mind didn't quite grasp it.

"I honestly don't know but he said that your ex...he refused to try out different things."

"Oh...that", the youngers face went scarlet as he remember the awkward talk he once had with his two friends while they were drunk.
'Well, maybe that little brat is a better actor than I thought.'

 

 

Seunghyun stepped forward, grabbed his hips and pulled him closer, forcing him to look at him.

"Tell me what you want to try..."

Jiyong's mouth opened and closed a few times before he confessed, "I can't."

Although he saw the frown on his boyfriends face he decided to avoid eye contact.

Vivid images flashed through his head and he felt like a ert again.

Just like that time as he told his ex about his wants and needs.

He knew that he wouldn't survive opening his heart like that once again.

Half an hour he had spent on telling his ex everything he had ever imagined only to get turned out without a proper explanation.

'But Seunghyun's different.'

That's right, he just had to be.

And Jiyong felt as if he was definitely worth it.

 

Seunghyun's eyes sparkled with interest as he continued, "But I can show you."

 

 

 

~
Nearing the end!

tàtàtà ~.~

 

P.S.: those apostrophes mean absolutely nothing in my language, I just use them because they look fancy as hell ^.^ :*