Outside

North To South

"You casanova!"

Seungri squeezed Jiyong to his side while Daesung grinned, "Miso told us that you spent the night together."

"First of all, stop calling her so comfortably. Secondly, we only shared my bed."

"As if! Remember the last time you 'shared a bed with somebody'?"

Jiyong rubbed his temples, trying to soothe down the upcoming headache, "Seungri, stop it."

"Yeah, that's right, you lost your ity."

Daesung and Seungri both broke into a laughing fit until they literally had to hold on the counter in order to stay somewhat upright.

 

 

Jiyong could already see himself with a pan in his hands, killing both of them as his grandmother suddenly strutted in.

A shy looking Seunghyun followed her a few steps behind, loyally as ever.

"You two laugh-a-holics, get moving and set the tables for lunch", both of them instantly calmed down and even bowed before they left, "And you two, sit down, I'll join you shortly."

They sat next to each other and the older intentionally placed his hand right on Jiyong's, squeezing it lightly until his grandmother reappeared, serving them left-overs from last nights dinner.

"Jiyong, do you have anything planned for today?"

Miso smiled lovingly at Seunghyun who shoved the food into his mouth as if he hadn't eaten in days.

"Uhm, no, I'm free."

"Perfect, because I want you to spend some time with Seunghyun...alone."

Said man choked on his food and Jiyong kept patting his back until he finally calmed down and croaked out a small, "Thank you".

 

The younger got up to get him a glass of water and asked on his way, "Do you want us to do something special?"

"Just go out a bit, show him around. Oh, you could take him to N Tower."

Jiyong frowned as he slid into the seat next to Seunghyun again. He handed the glass to him before stating, "We won't go there. It's only for couples."

"That's not true, Jiyong."

"Fine, but most of the people there are either in relationships or dating. Two men there would look out of place."

 

His old grandmother rolled her eyes before coaxing the refugee, "Seunghyun, don't you want to go there? It's a huge tower, there are some really good restaurants and on top of all the night scenery is absolutely stunning."

Seunghyun gulped, feeling the pressure of deciding weighing down on him. "I'd love to go but...I don't want Jiyong to force himself."

He adverted his eyes back to his food and Miso seized the opportunity to glare at her grandson in a threatening manner.

Jiyong held her strong gaze for a few seconds before giving in, "Let's go there today if you really want."

His grandmother squealed in delight and sent Seunghyun off to get ready.

 

"What are you trying to do?", Jiyong hissed the moment the other was out the door.

"Oh, please. I can see how much you like him, don't fight it and make a move today."

"Grandma...I really don't want to rush it."

"I understand, but try at least, he's so happy when you're around him. As for dinner...what about the french restaurant? It offers such a beautiful view", she continued praising the restaurant to the skies until Jiyong intervened.

"You sure know that I'm only 22 years old and not wealthy."

"Don't worry, I'll give you money. And now go before he has to wait for long."

 

 

 

 

Half an hour later a knock on his bedroom door startled Jiyong.

Seunghyun popped in, still wearing the same shirt as before, but his feet were clad in dark blue, tight jeans.

The younger examined his figure until he spoke up, "I wanted to ask if you have anything fitting for this...uhm...date."

'What?!'

Jiyong's cheeks flared up and he fled into his walk-in closet, the other following behind like a well-behaved pup.

"Try this one", he held up a black button up shirt, "It's a bit too big for me but it should suit you just fine."

Seunghyun's fingers roamed over the fabric a little too long and only until Jiyong's mind clicked, "I'll be outside if you need anything."

He continued styling himself to absolute perfection until the other joined him and that was also when the younger decided that Seunghyun looked way too y to go out.
The shirt hugged his body perfectly, highlighting his defined chest and arms.

 

Jiyong gulped and forced his eyes away, reaching out for the perfume.

"What's that?", Seunghyun's gaze followed his movement and he stared at the small flask curiously.

"It makes you smell good."

"But you already do."

The bluntness in his voice flustered Jiyong and he rushed to explain, "You may think so but this is just better for the...broader public."

The older mumbled something incomprehensible and pleaded softly afterwards, "Don't put on too much, please."

 

'You reek.'

 

Seunghyun's words that he had mouthed out during their first meeting shot through Jiyong's head and he only use a minimal amount of the expensive fragrance.

 

 

 

"This is hell, why are there so many people in that...thing."

Jiyong stopped under a big oak tree and smiled at him, "Right now it's the evening rush hour. Meaning, a lot of people end their work around this time, that's why the subways and busses are overloaded."

The refugee huffed in annoyance and mumbled something under his breath.

 

"How do you want to go up? By bus or by-..."

"What is that?"

Seunghyun pointed at something and Jiyong finished his sentence, "Cable car. That brings you up a mountain in about 10 minutes."

"And it's safe?"

"Yeah, it just shakes a bit."

"Can we go?!", the older flinched at his own sudden outburst before smiling timidly, "I'm sorry..."

Jiyong's heartbeat increased as Seunghyun's childish, carefree side surfaced.

 

 

 

Seunghyun's eyes showed a cute shimmer as they exited the cable car.

He kept asking about certain things and the younger started having a hard time to answer all of his questions.

So he asked him something in return that he, judging by his statement from last week ago, couldn't decline.

"Are you hungry?"

"Yes", Seunghyun smiled sheepishly

 

 

"Woah..."

Jiyong kept an eye on the refugee who wandered around a bit in the expensive restaurant while talking to a waiter.

"Seunghyun, come on."

The older gladly complied, following to their table right next to the huge window.

"Jiyong, this is incredible. Thank you so much for taking me here."

"No problem...", the younger hid his face behind the menu card, effectively covering up his blush.

 

"But...one more thing. I have no idea what to order."

Seunghyun sent him a crooked smile before laying down his card.

"How about we...uhm...order a plate for two or something? How about seafood? And a bottle of wine?"

The other put on a soft voice to tell him, that whatever he wanted this night would be fine with him.

Seunghyun reached out for Jiyong's hand, playing with his smaller fingers while they were waiting for the food to arrive.

 

 

Jiyong was starting to feel nervous, 'Why is he so touchy-feely today?'

"I like this."

"The wine..?", the younger asked as he watched Seunghyun taking a sip of the red fluid, lightly at the taste.

Jiyong shuddered slightly, the sound travelling straight south.

"No, going on a date. It's fun and I enjoy spending time with you."

"Okay, I just have to ask. Who told you that this is a date?"

"Well...the one guy you always work with. Daesung, I think is his name."

"Why the hell would he say something like that to you?"

Seunghyun flinched as Jiyong raised his voice a bit, an annoyed expression adorning his otherwise pretty face.

"He told me that dates work like that... Going out alone with somebody that you like a lot... I'm sorry if I misunderstood."

"I'm...this is...", his cheeks flared up and he was fumbling with an explanation, "It is a date, don't worry."

 

 

 

An hour later Jiyong had to practically forced his feet to keep moving because he felt so full.

He leaned against the railing, taking in the breathtaking view of the night scenery.

Seunghyun hugged him from behind, trapping his smaller body with his hands who settled on the youngers waist.

He nuzzled his neck, kissed it softly and breathed against it, "Thank you again..."

Jiyong sighed in bliss, his whole body relaxing, "Stop thanking me already."

 

The refugee spun him around, kissed his lips tenderly and asked, "How do your dates usually end?"

"It depends..."

Seunghyun swayed both of their bodies to a beat only audible in his own head, "On what?"

"The person I'm with and how well the evening went."

"Tell me what happens if the date went good."

Jiyong wrapped his arms around the taller man's neck, pulling him in, "I'll take him back to my place..."

The taller man locked their lips before whispering against them, "Then let's get going."

 

 

 

Jiyong's fingers trembled as they fumbled fanatically to unlock the refugee home.

Seunghyun's hands were groping him everywhere and he was standing too close for the younger's taste because it messed up his body control.

The keys slipped out of his hold and as he bent down to pick them up the older took his skinship to the next level.

He gripped his hips firmly and ground his crotch against Jiyong's in a delicious way.

"...", Jiyong let out a breathy moan followed by a gasp for air.

Seunghyun's hard was poking against his backside and it seemed as if he wanted to him right then and there through his jeans.

He harshly turned Jiyong around and locked their lips in a passionate kiss until they were both breathless.

"I want to-..."

 

 

 

 

"Hey! Jiyong!", Seungri's slurred voice reached out to them, cutting the refugee's words off, "Oh, Seunghyun's here too!"

The youngest looked all giddy and happy but Jiyong wished him dead right in that moment.

Daesung joined them shortly after, a bottle of cheap wine in hand.

"Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeey! How are you two?"

He was in an even worse state and Jiyong feared for their dignity while Seunghyun only chuckled.

"That was pretty hot...public ...nice!"

"Ugh, Seungri's so disgusting! Here, take a sip to loosen up a bit!"

Daesung handed the bottle over to the stunned eldest who in return forced it into Jiyong's hand and toppled over the railing, directly vomiting onto Miso's most precious flowers.

 

 

"Go inside you two, now!", Jiyong yelled at his friends before turning towards the man who was still bent over the railing.

"Seunghyun...are you fine now?"

The older straightened himself, and covered his mouth with a hand, blocking out the bad smell that came from him.

"I'm sorry, I should go."

"You sure apologize a lot", he stated as the other fixed himself.

 

The refugee took one deep breath, pecked Jiyong's cheek and confessed, "I had fun today, let's go out again some day. Good night."

Jiyong was left speechless and with a heavy blush covering his face while he watched Seunghyun heading inside.

'Please tell me that he'll remember tomorrow...That it wasn't only the alcohol speaking.'

 

 

 

 

~

TADA!
I'm back ^.^

Hope you enjoy it
: *