008 (Broken Heart)

Dating Agency Accident!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 days later ..

Eunji walk in the corridors of the school looking for the presence of her best friend, who else if not Bomi. It's already lunch time and since she had not found Bomi. The look on her face panic enveloped. Suddenly she collided with someone and make the whole book are those that take it fell scattered on the floor.

"Sorry," said Eunji without collecting the scattered books and continue her search.

Someone who she hit had snorted in disgust and returned to collect books scattered on the floor. His eyes stared at where Eunji passed leaving.

Eunji regulate irregular breathing. She pulled out his iPhone again and get call to Bomi. Bomi's cell phone is not active. Eunji uneasy chuckle. Not usually her best friend like this. What happen with her? Is it because of continued dumped by Jongin? She remembered the story of Bomi.

flashback .

Bomi stepped merrily with a letter and a gift box. She peered through the window, it is true Jongin inside. She immediately clean up her uniform and slowly opened the door of the dance room. Jongin were there practicing dance and no one was there. Jongin stop the movement when he saw the shadow of the body reflection Bomi. Jongin turned around and facing Bomi.

Bomi reached out her hand and give a letter and also the gift box to Jongin. Only this time Bomi do that, so she's a little bit awkward. Jongin take her out of the hands of Bomi, he looked at the letter and present it closely. He knew, that Bomi like him. Jongin displays his smirk and stare fixedly Bomi, the return of another letter and gift it to Bomi. Make Bomi bit stunned. Her round eyes staring vacantly Jongin with.

"I do not need it. With clear I say, I don't like you Bomi-ssi." Jongin said and took his bag and left Bomi who still stood there.

Words that don't want to hear, burst from the Kim Jongin's beautiful lips. The tears drop slowly.

"So this feels about a broken heart?" Bomi said softly.

***

Chorong just got out of class, and suddenly Namjoo and also Hayoung her caught sight. She hurried over to them. There are important things that she wants to ask Namjoo about their plans.

"Namjoo-yaaa !!" Chorong shouted.

Namjoo and Hayoung spontaneously turned around. Chorong ran towards t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter