001 (1-1 score)

Dating Agency Accident!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Break time is almost finished, Naeun said goodbye to Hayoung, Chorong and Namjoo to enter her class first. When Naeun will to enter the classroom, her body hit by Jongin who also want to enter the classroom. Both are stared and scrambling to get into the classroom.

"Can you to budge? Just ladies first." Naeun said.

"Ladies? Are you ladies?" Jongin began to tease while showing his smirk.

"Yahh! Son Naeun-Kim Jongin what you are doing outside of class like that?" Teachers Kim shouted from the class.

"Upss .." Naeun upset.

Naeun entered slowly and were promptly seated in place as well as Jongin. Teacher Kim just shook his head because not stand the attitude Naeun and Jongin who kept fighting.

"If the teacher Kim angry, this is all your fault Jongin." Naeun said slowly and glance to Jongin sitting right next to him.

Yup. Jongin always sat next Naeun either by accident or intentionally done by Jongin. Like when they were in 1st Grade, their classmates and sat next to each other just because Jongin late and left only one bench that was beside Naeun. And now, they are in 2nd Grade and Jongin again sitting next to her. For this, it's hell for Naeun. Especially since that embarrassing incident occurred.

"What? Did I hear  wrong? For me?" Jongin not received with thanksgiving Naeun the blame.

"No, you didn't. If you had let me in, we definitely will not be reprimanded." Naeun said quietly, in fact she was hiding his frustration at Jongin.

"Since when do I have to succumb to you Son Naeun-ssi?" said Jongin and then sigh.

"Yahh! You !!" Naeun shouted, making the whole class and teacher Kim looked over at them.

Naeun gulped, knowing the mistakes she had just done.

"Pabo!" Naeun upset in her heart.

"Son Naeun! Get out of my class! Now!" teacher Kim angry and told Naeun out of the classroom.

Naeun trims her books and put it into a bag. Since this is the last lesson, so she'd better bring her bag. Jongin look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter