006 (Chorong's idea)

Dating Agency Accident!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for late update :''( and short update. Enjoy my story ^^ 

 

Kai looked at Naeun who are entering some belongings into a locker, he saw the look on the face of sluggish on Naeun. Yeah, he remembered well how arrogant Bomi was at practice dance.

"Still annoyed with Bomi?" Kai asked as he trims his locker.

Naeun not answer. She immediately locked her locker, and left Kai. Kai just follow the direction Naeun go away.

***

At Zari-Zari's Cafe ..

Joonmyeon, Chorong, Sehun, Hayoung, Chanyeol, Namjoo, and Jongdae were gathered in one of the cafes in the Hongdae area. They're up to something interesting.

"Okay, we just start our meeting." Chorong said.

"What happend unnie?" asked Hayoung, which followed another nod.

"You know, the problem between Kai and Naeun? Do you as a friend of they, don't get tired of seeing them fight each other? And again, when staying 3 weeks before promnite arrived. But, what they already have a partner?" Chorong said, and welcomed a shake of the head of the other.

"Well! I just wanted to make a plan for them, and I need the help of you all." Further Chorong.

Chorong issued a book that already contains planning that she set last night. She just wanted to see them reconciled. That is all.

"So that's what makes noona busy all night?" Chanyeol asked. Chorong just nodded.

"Look, I want to make a dating agency just for them. But, I need a place in which if not known by Kai and Naeun. Do you have find or can lend the place?" Chorong said.

"Wait unn- dating agency?" asked Namjoo little disbelief with which she heard. Chorong again d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter