004 (tree's secret)

Dating Agency Accident!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naeun sit in her place. She turned to her side, Jongin bench is empty. Maybe he was late, figured Naeun. Naeun issued a textbook that will be studied today. She was determined to not out from the class again today. Doors open, Naeun capture Jongin figure who had just entered the classroom. Naeun sighed and looked away. Not long after, the classroom door opened again. And suddenly the class excited to see who is it. Naeun also directs her views. Blonde girl entered the classroom and into the limelight.

"Tell me, where seats are still vacant?" she said curtly.

"Is there." said one of the people who are in the class.

The blonde-haired girl was sitting in the empty space. The blonde girl stared Naeun crossly, but Naeun greeted with a warm smile.

Jongin immediately sat next Naeun, and issued textbooks.

"Who is she?" Jongin asked.

"The new transfer student. But, I don't know her name." Naeun responsibility.

"Pretty well. But little arrogant." said Jongin who responded by Naeun glance.

"You're talking to Jongin?" said Naeun began to tease.

Jongin staring Naeun upset. "Why? I just ask away. After all this time we never spoke familiarly as it deserved just right if I ask." Naeun said.

"Aish, this girl .." Jongin swearing upset.

"Why? Do you want to out from the class again? Please if you like. I'm not wanted." said Naeun relaxed.

They do not realize, since there had been irritated eyes staring at them both. The owner of blonde hair was not looked away to face of them both.

Jung teacher entered the classroom with some papers in her hand. Teachers Jung greeted them kindly.

"I heard, there was a new student here. Come forward please introduce yourself." teacher said Jung.

The blonde-haired girl to come forward to the accompaniment of cheers from most of the boys in this class, except Jongin are just silent and not too interested. Naeun stared Jongin a strange look. Yup, weird.

"Is he a gay?" Naeun thought while staring Jongin. But, Naeun mind hastily remove it.

"You think about what Son Naeun? How could Jongin is a gay? He has a lot of female fans and also, he's quite y. But why all this time he did not have a gitlfriend? Oh, come on! Why do I even take care of him."

The blonde girl bent down and started her acquaintance.

"My name is Yoon Bomi. But when I'm in the USA, I always called Bella Yoon. Nice to meet you." said the girl named Bomi it.

"Well, Bomi-ssi please go back to your place." intsrutions teacher Jung.

"Then, let's continue our lesson today." teacher said Jung.

***

The bell ra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter