005 (Blonde Girl)

Dating Agency Accident!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I'm so glad!! Seriously, I never thought that my fanfic get many attention from you guys.. My Subscribers through up to 100 members.. thank you so much.. really really thanks!! This isn't as I expected ^^ As my gratitude, I want to give you the new updates for you. I hope you like it ^^ oh yeah, I also expect comments from you guys because of criticism and suggestions greatly helped. -xoxo

 

 

Eunji was in front of her new locker, she put some book into it. When she closed her locker, she was struck by a person who has been leaning on the side of her locker.

"Oh my God! Yahh! .. Bomi, you make me an afraid." Eunji said.

"Have you eaten?" asked Bomi.

"I'm not hungry, are you hungry? Want me to take you to the cafeteria?"

"No. I'm not hungry." Bomi responsibility.

"And then?"

"Let's tell each other." said Bomi and embracing arms of her friend took her to a place.

They sat in one of the park bench not far from the center of which stands a pretty sturdy tree shade. Both told how their class situation, annoying things, and also funny things.

"I guess, I'm interested in Jongin." Bomi said to Eunji.

Eunji raised one eyebrow. "Jongin? Who's he?"

"My classmate, and the hottest in this school." Bomi responsible relaxed as she displays her smile.

"Then? What he responds the same thing?" Eunji question makes her smile slowly faded.

"Not really. He did bother me at all. You know not none of guys in the USA who ignore me like that. And it made me even more curious with Eunji." Bomi said.

"Ready for a broken heart?" Eunji asked.

Bomi looked at her friend with disgust. "Yahhh !! Why are you talking like that? I'm going to get it, and never broken heart!" she annoyed at Eunji and left Eunji still sitting there smiling at her friend's behavior.

"Bomi, wait me!" shouted Eunji and immediately went to Bomi.

Bomi stop her steps, when she see Jongin are on one side of the tree and Naeun also be there, on one side of the tree which backs Jongin. Bomi looked at them in disgust.

"!" Bomi vituperation upset.

"What are they doing there? Not intentionally or accidentally met like they did it?" many questions are on the minds of Bomi.

"Why?" Eunji asked who had just arrived, and Eunji direct gaze where Bomi focused.

***

Baekhyun sitting right beside Jongdae who had been just daydreaming alone. He looked puzzled his friend. Occasional daydream Jongdae it displays a sweet smile that makes me shudder Baekhyun amused at the sight.

"Why the hell are you?" Baekhyun asked curious.

"The new transfer student.." said Jongdae vague.

"What? The new transfer student? You mean?" Baekh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter