003 (new transfer students)

Dating Agency Accident!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin up the stairs to his room, in h hand there are 3 bottles of cola. He entered his room and threw two bottles of cola it to Sehun and also Jongdae who was in his room. Jongin deliberately invite them to come to his house.

"So, we're here only because of the problems that you make together with Naeun?" Jongdae began to speak. Jongin looked at him pleadingly and nodded his head.

"I'm surprised at all to you Jongin. Why do you it can't be to stop a fight? Every day there are problems that you made with her." Jongdae continued his speech.

"All of Jongdae's said is true. Aren't you tired? 2 years you like this." Sehun said.

"Yahhh !! I told you not to advise me to my house, but I want you to give a solution." Jongin said.

"Heuh, well I want to go home." said Jongdae and go from there. But, immediately Jongin stop the action of Jongdae and forced him to sit back.

"Please, this time I really ask for help. Please .." Jongin said plaintively.

Jongdae and also Sehun sighed and shook their heads because they don't understand the behavior Jongin it.

"Okay, now what's the problem with you and Naeun?" Sehun asked.

"Look, Umh .. Naeun and I bet to bring the partner to promnite next month. But, the problem .." answers Jongin stopped with the sentence that was brought Jongdae him.

"The problem is, you don't have a partner?" Jongdae asked.

Jongin biting her lip and nodded his head.

"Come along with Naeun. She's singles, isn't she?" said Jongdae relaxed.

"Yahh! Jongdae, are you kidding me?" Jongin said annoyed.

"Sehun, do you have a female cousin who can you lend me? I will grant all that you ask for." Jongin said to Sehun.

"Cousin? I have." Sehun said. Instantly Jongin face turned 180 degrees.

"But, they already have a boyfriend of all." Sehun said casually.

Jongdae laugh out loud at the sentence that comes out of the mouth Oh Sehun it.

"Yahhh !!! Oh Sehun !!" Jongin upset.

"Listen to me, you come to a dating agency. I have some acquaintances in one of the dating agency." Jongdae said.

"Dating Agency?" thought Jongin.

***

Unusually, today the atmosphere at the Grand Seoul High School is very different. Many boys who gathered while whispering. Want to know what's going on? Two girls entering the main door of the Grand Seoul High School, no one seemed to recognize them. They are flawless, The first girl have blonde hair and looks haughty with school supplies that looks very luxury from toe to head. The second girls look more subdued and also looks very friendly but did not differ with the first girl, she is also wearing the same school supplies luxury. Like a slow-motion in the movies, they set foot into the school building with a view fixated on them.

"It looks like they are new transfer students. I've never seen them before. They are very pretty, right?" said one of the boys in the crowd.

"Yes they are beautiful, I think I fell in love with one of them." said another student.

Baekhyun and Jongdae just out of the toilet and looked confused with the crowd at the Grand Seoul High School's. They looked at each other confused because it does not usually like this.

"What is this?" Jongdae asked.

"Maybe Naeun of class 2-B come." responsible Baekhyun origin.

"Sure, if Naeun came certainly excited men, but this difference Baekhyun." Jongdae said and steppe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter