002 (solutions)

Dating Agency Accident!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong sit at one of the stands school indoor court. She had just finished practicing Hapkido. Hapkido black-belt girl is now awaiting the presence of someone. Kim Junmyeon .. lover who is also the son of a school owner who has given scholarships to her and also her beloved younger brother is Park Chanyeol. Chorong not born as the daughter's heir as Naeun and Namjoo, she came from a humble family. Park Chorong and Park Chanyeol, the childrens raised by a family laundry business owners in the suburbs of Seoul. Park Chorong and Park Chanyeol worked hard to get a scholarship from Grand Seoul High School is the ability of their non-academic.

Park Chanyeol over to his sister who is now resting at one of the stands it with a bottle of mineral water.

"Nuna!" called Chanyeol. Chorong stared at her youngest brother.

"Yahh! It's not like once you approached Park Chanyeol." Chorong said and smiled at her brother.

"Drink. Suho-hyung entrust this to me." Chanyeol handed a bottle of mineral water to Chorong that looks very tired of it.

"He also apologized for not being able to see you here. He was delivering Chen, he wanted to buy some books." Chanyeol said and sat down next to his sister's.

"It's okay. Now it is there yourself." said Chorong and embracing her brother.

"Aigoo, my brother growing taller." Chorong said and looked toward Chanyeol.

Chanyeol responded with a smile. "Nuna," said Chanyeol.

"Ehm?"

"What if Suho-hyung took nuna meet with both parents?" asked Chanyeol and look towards Chorong.

"Definitely I will go with it. Why?"

"I just don't want anyone to get hurt nuna. I mean, our lives and Suho-hyung is very different. You know how they are thinking about us." Chanyeol said with a very serious tone.

Chorong sigh and after that she's staring at her brother.

"You don't have to worry Chanyeol-ah. You saw how personal Suho. And, I think the family is certainly no different. Thank you so much worry on nuna." Chorong said and hugged her brother.

***

at Namjoo's room ...

Naeun now lying beside Namjoo, empty eyes and just look at the ceiling belong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter