007 (Namjoo's mission)

Dating Agency Accident!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naeun sat in front of the mirror, she had just finished makeup on her face. Natural-look is enough to make the face look beautiful, for the fans of Naeun is very beautiful. She was a little tidy up hairdo, and also re-applying pink lipstick. Not to forget she trims the clothes she was wearing, she looks fashionable. She smiled slightly and went. She sat on her bed, and took her IPhone. She immediately contacted someone.

"Hello .."

"Namjoo-ya, where are you?"

"Okay, I'll pick you up."

"I want shopping, come with me."

"Stay there, I'll pick you up."

Naeun immediately grabbed her bag grey colored, and left the room filled with classic shades of white and purple color and super luxury.

***

Naeun told her driver to stop the car in front of one of the cafe where she would pick Namjoo. Namjoo currently being shared Chanyeol in one book-cafe in Hongdae area. Naeun entered the cafe and look for the presence of Namjoo. Naeun approached Namjoo and also Chanyeol in one corner of the cafe, she smiled at Chanyeol when Chanyeol aware of her existence.

"Hi .. Chanyeol-ah, Can I borrow Namjoo from you?" Naeun said and sat next Namjoo.

"Yeah, we just finished. Namjoo asked me to teach her math homework." Chanyeol said with a smile showing his teeth.

Chanyeol smile was a little make Naeun stunned, still a little rustling in her heart. Naeun immediately erase that thought quickly. Thoughts about her feelings on Chanyeol earlier that until now may not have been lost.

"Let's go Namjoo!" I said briefly.

Namjoo nodded.

"Baby, I go first yes." Namjoo Chanyeol goodbye. Hearing the word "baby" that comes from the mouth Namjoo make Naeun little shudder amused.

"Chanyeol, we go for now. Bye," said Chanyeol while embracing Namjoo and waved at Chanyeol.

***

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter