Chapter 9

Revenge comes with a price

"Baby don't cry......tonight..."

Was the first thing I heard when I woke up. Kyungsoo and Chen were singing and it sounded amazing. Chanyeol, as always, was rapping and so was Kris, Tao and Sehun. Jongin? Well...he was just back hugging his wonderful boyfriend, Kyungsoo, while smiling. Guilt crept over me as I continued to watch and listen to them. It has been so long since I've heard them singing or rapping together and now I was going to be the reason why they would separate or die. That's not worth it. It isn't worth it. I'm not worth it. They didn't stop singing when they saw me wake up, instead they smiled and sang louder and with more emotion. Theses guys do love to perform. I chuckled as I rubbed my eyes and yawned. It was a long night and many things had happened, good things, of course. I smiled as I continued to observe their "performance". I couldn't give any critics as it was simply amazing.

"Grrrr..." One....no, two voices sounded, one which sounded like a fake growl.

Kyungsoo, Tao, Sehun, Chen, Kris and Chanyeol stopped performing and Jongin let go of Kyungsoo as we ran outside and looked around for the source of the voice. Kris and Chanyeol stood in front of me, guarding me, while looking at where they thought the sound came from.

"Grrrrr..." It sounded again.

Suddenly, two pair of red eyes appeared from deep within the forest. In a blink of an eye, the two pair of eyes disappeared and growls were heard. Chen and Jongin stood next to each other in front of me while Kris and Chanyeol stood behind me with Kyungsoo standing beside me, in the middle, backs facing each other and paying attention to the sides. Tao and Sehun in their wolf form were walking around us in circles while looking around with a fierce look in their eyes. Then, two figure jumped out. A wolf and...a human being? No... it can't be... the aura is different from a human being.

"howl~" the wolf howled. Then, it started changing into a human. When he turned into a human, he had blonde hair that looked dyed and quite an amount of eyeliner on. He looked like a cute little puppy. The other figure also had blonde hair but it was long darker and more...brownish? She has angelic features on her face and her aura feels angelic yet...powerful? She seemed really familiar, like I've known her before.

"Hey! How could you guys leave us out and sing? We're the main vocals!"