Chapter 12

Revenge comes with a price

"Yixing? Is that you?" I asked cautiously.

"Mystia? I missed you!" Yixing exclaimed as he ran over to me. He hugged me and then proceeded to lift me up and twirl me around.

"Where have you been? It's been years since I last saw you!" Yixing asked, pouting as he sets me down.

"I missed you too. I've been with Yi Fan. Don't worry, he took care of me well." I replied, smiling.

"Yi Fan... Yi Fan!" Yixing shouted suddenly. He ran towards Kris and started hitting him.

"How could you have left us for 12 years! You better be sorry for leaving us, it's a good thing you took good care of her, otherwise, things would not have gone smoothly. Now, give me a hug!" Yi Xing stops hitting Kris and hugged him. Then, out of nowhere, he started crying.

"Sorry. I've just missed you guys." Yi Xing said, as he released the hug and started wiping his tears.

"Ahem, can we get our hugs now? We missed you too you know." Chen said as the rest of the members stared at Yi Xing. Yi Xing ran over to them and started hugging them one by one until...

"Who is this?" he asked, pointing towards TaeYeon.

"Oh, that's TaeYeon, Baek's girlfriend. She's a witch and she's helping us" I replied.

Yi Xing stared at her for a while before breaking into a wide smile. He then hugged her and welcomed her into the family. I looked at him and started noticing the changes in him since the last time I met him. He had blonde hair now and he grew fitter. His korean had gotten more fluent as he talks to the group. He seems to have gotten taller too. His skin remained the same though. The last time I remembered, he was an amazing dancer, along with Jongin and Sehun, I wonder how they are now.

"Hey, since you guys are here, why not dance a little? It's been a while since I last saw you dance." I asked, looking at them with hopeful eyes.

Yi Xing, Jongin and Sehun then went to the center of the group and looked at each other and then at Chanyeol. They looked back at each other and nodded, then they looked back at Chanyeol and nodded at him as well. Then, Chanyeol started beatboxing. Yi Xing stepped up first and started popping and locking with the beat. He has definitely gotten better since the last time I saw him. Then, he finishes and Chanyeol started beatboxing slower. This time, Jongin stepped up and started doing a mix of Jazz and Ballet. He flowed with the beat and ended gracefully. Then, Sehun stepped up and the beat once again changes but it was different. It was in between what Yi Xing and Jongin had. He danced with power and grace and then it stopped. Everyone applaused as they bowed.

"You guys practiced it before, haven't you?" Kris asked suspiously.

"Of course we have. We wanted to improve our dance moves." Jongin replied, smiling.

"Now that we are all done, how about we get going? But before that, Yi Xing, do you happen to have a scroll with you?" I asked.

Yi Xing nodded and took out his scroll from his pocket. Then, we started walkinng forwards as he hands the scroll to me. I was about to open the scroll as we passed a waterfall when all of a sudden, the water started rising.