Chapter 13

Revenge comes with a price

"G-Guys....um...what's going on...?" Baekhyun stuttered out pointing to the slowly rising water. Everybody stood dead in their tracks as they watched the rising water. In less than a minute, they were all surrounding me, protecting me. Suddenly, the water went high up into the sky and then came down as rain. "Ahhhh!" Everyone turned to see a terrified expression on Baekhyun's face when he shrieked.

"What's wrong hyung? It's just a little water." Sehun asked looking a little amused at the fact that his hyung was afraid of rain.

"My eyeliner!!" Baekhyun practically screamed and used Taeyeon's hand to cover his face from the water. Everyone started laughing, forgetting about the suspicious water rising on it's own.

"Kris...?"

A man suddenly emerged from behind the waterfall with tears in his eyes. He was dressed in white from head to toe with his fringe gelled up. He had an angelic aura around him but he also had the wolf smell.

"Suho!" Kris yelled and ran towards him with his tears in his eyes. Kris stopped in front of Suho and looked at him from head to toe before hugging him.

"I missed you so much... Thank you for taking care of the group while I was gone, it must have been hard for you, i'm sorry. You did a great job." Kris said as he started crying. By then, everyone started crying at the sight of the two leaders' reunion.

"It's so nice to see you two together again. Finally, the two leaders are back! Now, stop hugging, it's making me jealous." Chanyeol pouted and made everyone laugh. The two leaders stopped hugging and Kris went towards Chanyeol and hugged him while Suho went to the other members. Suho seemed to know about Taeyeon and Baekhyun's relationship as he didn't even question why she was there. Instead, he greeted her causally. 

"Suho, do you have a scroll with you?" I asked.

"Yeah, I do Misty, why?" He replied.

"Read it." I ordered.

"The chosen one is the only one that can kill her..."

"Yixing! What about yours?" I asked suddenly remembering the fact that he didn't get the chance to read his piece of the scroll.

"Oh yeah, mine says "Maria wants something. She needs something to be immortal. She needs a heart..." 

That's it. The sentence was left just like that. However one thought still lingered in my mind, and I'm pretty sure also in the minds of the others, who's heart does she need?