Chapter 10

Revenge comes with a price

"Baekhyun!" Everyone screamed.

Tao and Sehun turned back into their human form and everyone ran towards Baekhyun and started hitting him. The women beside him started laughing at the sight of us playfully beating him up. Once everyone felt satisfied, they realised the women beside him and stared at her with curiousity in their eyes.

"Baek...who is she?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Oh right, everyone meet Taeyeon. Taeyeon meet Tao, Sehun, Jongin, Kyungsoo, Chanyeol, Kris, Chen and Mystia." Baekyun introduced while pointing to each and every one of us.

"Hey, you can call me Misty" I said as waved.

Suddenly, a high pitched scream sounded. We all looked towards Baekhyun as no one could scream as high as he could...right now anyways. He stood there with his face paled, mouth and eyes wide opened as he looked at Kris in surprise. Then, he started crying as he collapsed onto the ground.

"What's wrong? Why are you crying?" Kris panicked as he crouched down and patted Baekhyun's back. With no warning at all, Baekhyun suddenly slapped Kris hard in the face and hugged him tightly.

"You bastard! How could you just leave us like that. Do you know how worried and upset we are, especially Chanyeol? I had to stay up almost everynight because he couldn't stop crying over you." Baekhyun whined as he hit Kris on the head repeatly.

Everyone laughed as Chanyeol blushed.

"Sorry. It just seemed like a good thing to do at that time and I also had to raise Misty and I couldn't let you guys corrupt her at a young age." Kris explained, rubbing his sore head.

"All right! Let's get inside, it's more comfortable inside!" I exclaimed as I proceeded to walk towards the door. Then, I remembered something. I stopped walking and turned to look at Taeyeon who was behind me.

"What are you?" I  asked warily.

"I'm a witch." Taeyeon simply answered, "No! Not a bad witch, a good witch!" She quickly added as she saw everyone except Baekhyun's eyes widen.

Everyone relaxed as they heard that and continued walking towards the house. Once inside, we proceeded to the longue and started catching up on our lives and how it has been. One question puzzles me though...

"Hey guys...if all of you are in a pack together, how do you not recognize each other?" I asked.

"Well, with the exception of Kris, who we have not seen his wolf form for years and couldn't remember how it looks like, and Tae, who is a witch and no one knew her until now, we actually separated to train on our individual skills as it grows and as it grows, our wolf form changes and so does the colour of our fur and our hair. Like how Sehun's hair and fur are rainbown in colour. But before we separated, we weren't like this so none of us actually know how we look like now unless we're in our human form, since our faces remains the same. We each have different abilities and so, different colours. Though, i'm not so sure about you since from what i've heard, you have many different abilities" Baekhyun explained.

"I'm not so sure about mine either. Now I understand why none of you can recognize each other. Hold on... let me count. 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8... so 4 more members to go." I looked at every single one of them and smiled. "We're almost there, we are going to be one again."