Chapter 14

Revenge comes with a price

"Let's go!" Baekhyun shouted in excitement.

 With that, everyone started moving. Everyone was paying extra attention to their surroundings incase someone jumps out all of a sudden. 

"Hahahahahahaha! Kick it to me!" a young boy with a shaved head exclaimed in delight to a familliar face.

"No! To me! I want to score!" screamed a little girl no older than 7 years old.

We had come across a little village along a small stream and Tao and Kyungsoo insisted on having to sleep on a comfortable bed at least one more time before the battle. That could very well be the last thing we do. Before any of us could even say a word, Kyungsoo shot everyone a death glare. That was the signal to shut up and go find somewhere comfortable to sleep, as we have been sleeping on the cold hard ground for the past few weeks. A sleep deprieved Kyungsoo is a dangerous Kyungsoo. And for Tao, well...he's still Tao.

Jongin even tried to cheer Kyungsoo up by back hugging him and saying sweet words but all he got was needing me to cure his injuries. Not just one injury, but he was so injured that he could not even walk well. Lesson learnt, never, ever go near a sleep deprieved Kyungsoo.

"We'll all get a turn!" the familliar face said as he laughed.

I chuckled slightly when he laughed, because he did not really have a chin when he laughed. No one paid much attention to anything except for trying to get the mayor to let them stay somewhere for one day at a reasonable cost. To be honest, the mayor was a greedy man. He was dressed in animal fur even though it was hot outside. He was really overweight and everyone could tell he was sweating like a pig. Even the pigs were not sweating as much as him. His mustache and beard were really greasy and he barely had any hair on his head left. Gold chains hung around his neck while golden rings decorated with gems around his fatty fingers.

"Ge-Ge! It's not fair! She's a girl, she can't beat me in something like soccer! Th-That's a boy's thing!" the young boy complained to the familliar boy.

He went on to tell the boy that it takes practice while trying not to laugh out loud. Suho was about to pay the mayor $2000 just for a little tiny room with 2 beds and 1 bathroom, with no usable water, because that was the cheapest price they managed to get the mayor to agree to when Kyungsoo got angry and when he gets angry, his powers make a surprise visit (we wouldn't want to expose our powers now do we?).  I decided to stop them. The greedy smile on the mayor's face quickly vanished and I could tell he was furious at the fact that he didn't get the money. 

"B-But..we NEED t-to.." Baekyhun stuttered as he looked at Kyungsoo with fear in his eyes for a few secounds, afraid that he would kill him if he looked too long.

"I found a place." I simply said, trying hard not to laugh because I knew better then to piss off a tired Kyungsoo. Everyone did.

"HEY! Ge!" I shouted to the familliar person just as he was about to leave the field.

He turned around and his smile started fading away while tears started forming in his naturally watery eyes. He quickly ran towards the guys and hugged Yixing and Suho, telling them how much he had missed them. Very quickly, everyone was in a big group hug. When they parted, he noticed Kris and I. His face went pale as if he had just saw a ghost. His lips started quivering before he said

"K-Kris.....?"

Then there was slience. He fainted at the mere shock of seeing Kris. Typical him..

Chanyeol, Kai, Baekyhun, Sehun, Tao, Chen and of course, Kris started laughing so hard that tears of joy started forming in their eyes. Kyungsoo just kept quiet, trying not to get mad. He was still tired. Suho and Yixing had caught him before he fell to the ground but he was still unconsious. I gently placed my hand on his head while the commotion was still going on. My eyes went completely white.

"Come on. Let's Go, I know where he lives.." I said to Suho, Yixing and Kyungsoo while motioning them to follow me. The rest slowly trailed behind, the laughter slowly dying out. Suho and Yixing laid him on the bed before going to join the rest of the pack to get some food since there was nothing to eat in the house. Kyungsoo was knocked out in a matter of seconds as soon as he laid onto the bed. I stayed beside him just in case something happenes.

Snoring was all that could be heard in the house. He was starting to regain consiousness and tears brimmed his eyes as soon as he woke up. He started muttering to himself saying things like, 'it was just a dream...'

I smiled as I walked towards him with a cup of bubble tea in my hands. 

"Hey....feeling better?" I asked handing him the cup.

"Misty....?"