Chapter 15

Revenge comes with a price

"The one and only." I replied and smiled at him.

"I can't believe that you're here. I haven't seen you in years! Oh, you've grown so much! But your face stayed the same... You're like me! We both have baby faces and..." He started rambling on and on while I laughed silently.

"Anyways, what are all of you doing here?" Curiosity filled his face as he asked me.

"Oh, we're here to find a place for us to rest, everyone is exhausted. Especially Kyungsoo and I think you know what happens when he's dead tired." I explained, emphasizing the last sentence.

His eyes went wide and his mouth formed an 'O' shape. "Alright, but I doubt that is the only reason why most of the gang is here."

"Alright, you caught me. " I told him, trying to avoid his gaze as he looked at me with wide eyes. "It's time." I sighed.

"Time for what?" He asked confusedly while tilting his head. "Time to face Her." I said.

"Oh...Oh!" He exclaimed as realization hit him. "Now? You mean now? But you're so young, I don't want to see you gone." He said as sadness took over him. "Don't worry so much, I have you guys to keep me safe. Besides, did you forget what powers I possessed? I'll be fine. Anyways, can we stay here for the night? I'm assuming you're coming with us tomorrow?" I asked. "Oh sure and yes I'm definitely coming with you guys. There is just no way I am going to let you go with just them. Are we...going to find Minseok soon? I didn't see him with you guys just now and I kind of miss him, you know?" He exclaimed before muttering the last part softly while looking down with a slight blush on his face. I smiled and told him that we are going to try finding his Minseok before he smiled brightly and took me to a guest room for me to sleep in.

"I'll see you in the morning okay? Sleep well Misty," he said as he smiled before switching off the lights and shut the door. Yea...tomorrow. I wonder if we are ever going to find Minseok though. I didn't tell Luhan this before but I heard from the guys while we were still in the treehouse that Minseok has been jumping from places to places. I wonder if we are lucky enough to bump into him tomorrow... I thought before falling into a deep slumber.